Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Breaking News: Morocco Out Of World Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Breaking News: Morocco Out Of World Cup (1669 Views)

Ronaldo Scored As Portugal Send Morocco Out Of 2018 World / Egypt, Morocco Out.tunisia And Nigeria To Go Out / Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Morocco Out Of World Cup by Andres28(m): 6:50am On Dec 13, 2022
Buhari has just congratulated the Moroccan team in the ongoing mens FIFA world cup in Qatar..buhari has just given Nigerians free 3.40 odd to celebrate this Xmas as he has failed the country.
Bet morocco to loose their next match without fear.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Morocco Out Of World Cup by WinnerEmpire7: 7:09am On Dec 13, 2022
Seasons Greetings Everyone… I am here to slit my sure 2 odds to y'all

But you are going to make payment after winning the game

Don’t miss out or allow fear to stop you for winning my sure 2 odds

It's available on all sport betting and it's beneficial.

Text me on WhatsApp or call my phone with the number below

+1 (334) 259-3368
Re: Breaking News: Morocco Out Of World Cup by kmaster007: 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2022
And you think Morocco go beat France. Even make Buhari no call. Morocco go chop wotowoto
Andres28:
Buhari has just congratulated the Moroccan team in the ongoing mens FIFA world cup in Qatar..buhari has just given Nigerians free 3.40 odd to celebrate this Xmas as he has failed the country.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Morocco Out Of World Cup by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2022
Buhari sef, who send the mumu message
Re: Breaking News: Morocco Out Of World Cup by nicestguy1: 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2022
Re: Breaking News: Morocco Out Of World Cup by excanny: 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
Andres28:

Buhari or not, France is not Spain or Portugal.

Morocco will be beaten.

(1) (Reply)

Hottest Players In The Glo Premier League? / Chelsea Board: Kante Needs To Drink Water / 2 Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.