Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,786 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

"I Met The Love Of My Life Just 25 Days Ago And Now We Are Engaged"- Dj Cuppy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Met The Love Of My Life Just 25 Days Ago And Now We Are Engaged"- Dj Cuppy (296 Views)

Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement / BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018 Fallout : Bambam And Teddy A Are Engaged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Met The Love Of My Life Just 25 Days Ago And Now We Are Engaged"- Dj Cuppy by Malcolmprinzx: 7:53am On Dec 13, 2022
Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola popularly known as Dj Cuppy took to Twitter to officially announce her engagement to British boxer, Ryan Taylor.

However, Twitter users have been showing concern after she also revealed that she only met Ryan Taylor 25 days ago at a driving rally.

They believe that 25 days is just too small to decide on marrying someone. They are advising her to take things slow and gather more facts about her lover.

Her tweet:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0RkQxTN5sM2no5vfxoVzJHenxdiUCc7FH9EJN4yW4FsTvBstboszafL7gkU2iNrt8l&id=100010708861300&sfnsn=scwspmo&extid=a&mibextid=hOoF3G
Re: "I Met The Love Of My Life Just 25 Days Ago And Now We Are Engaged"- Dj Cuppy by virginchaser(m): 8:01am On Dec 13, 2022
You really need to be sure of what you got before processing to the next chapter.
Re: "I Met The Love Of My Life Just 25 Days Ago And Now We Are Engaged"- Dj Cuppy by everythinggirly(f): 9:09am On Dec 13, 2022
Girl, take some chill pills, no rush this thing.

(1) (Reply)

Ayra Starr Performance In Belgium | Celebrity News / Entertainment Mr Ibu, Broda Shaggi, Cute Abiola, Paul Okoye, Others Celebrate Ki / Sabinus Crazy Show Ft Mr Ibu Brain Jotter Mr Macaroni Funny Bros

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.