Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Obasanjo Ask Nigerians To Vote Peter Obi Base On Merit And Character - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Ask Nigerians To Vote Peter Obi Base On Merit And Character (638 Views)

Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style / Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor / My Cabinet Will Be Based On Merit And National Spread- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Ask Nigerians To Vote Peter Obi Base On Merit And Character by AfriNotesNEWS: 8:37am On Dec 13, 2022
Obasanjo Ask Nigerians To Vote Peter Obi Base On Merit and Character, in his words ''Peter Obi Is Merit That Will Benefit NIGERIANS' and he has the Character Nigerians and Nigeria needs- Obasanjo Video.

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d1JZwP8iFE[/url]

Go here for more

Re: Obasanjo Ask Nigerians To Vote Peter Obi Base On Merit And Character by fuckJones(f): 8:44am On Dec 13, 2022
When PDP was United in 2019, Buhari flogged them mercilessly and even win their Presidential Candidate in his polling unit.

Everybody was on board in 2019. There was no G5. Peter Obi and Kwankwaso were on board and Buhari used koboko to flog all of them

Now they are divided,
I laugh �
Re: Obasanjo Ask Nigerians To Vote Peter Obi Base On Merit And Character by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 13, 2022
Peter obi has my vote and his Nigeria president

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Ask Nigerians To Vote Peter Obi Base On Merit And Character by PrinceOfLagos: 8:56am On Dec 13, 2022
That's the right thing to do

God bless baba

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Ask Nigerians To Vote Peter Obi Base On Merit And Character by Jostoman: 9:11am On Dec 13, 2022
fuckJones:
When PDP was United in 2019, Buhari flogged them mercilessly and even win their Presidential Candidate in his polling unit.

Everybody was on board in 2019. There was no G5. Peter Obi and Kwankwaso were on board and Buhari used koboko to flog all of them

Now they are divided,
I laugh �
2019 is not 2023 know this and know peace.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Ask Nigerians To Vote Peter Obi Base On Merit And Character by Jostoman: 9:11am On Dec 13, 2022
God bless you baba Obasanjo, we will do the needful in 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Ask Nigerians To Vote Peter Obi Base On Merit And Character by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:16am On Dec 13, 2022
fuckJones:

Now they are divided,
I laugh �
Is Buhari contesting?

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Ask Nigerians To Vote Peter Obi Base On Merit And Character by christejames(m): 9:31am On Dec 13, 2022
What an elder sees why standing smiley, an urchin will never see even if they stand on top of Eko Hotels to peep grin

God bless OBJ and Pa Adebanjo.

ObiDatti for a better Nigeria!

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Ask Nigerians To Vote Peter Obi Base On Merit And Character by Realrealfact: 9:38am On Dec 13, 2022
Vote wisely

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Ask Nigerians To Vote Peter Obi Base On Merit And Character by Felimax(m): 9:48am On Dec 13, 2022
fuckJones:

Now they are divided,
I laugh �

Tinubu is not and can never be Buhari. Tinubu has already lost the election, just so you know for your peace of mind.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Ask Nigerians To Vote Peter Obi Base On Merit And Character by aylive02(m): 10:39am On Dec 13, 2022
There will be massive death of urchins with this news

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Ask Nigerians To Vote Peter Obi Base On Merit And Character by Bestymary: 10:44am On Dec 13, 2022
With joy I will cast my vote to Mr peter obi for president

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Ask Nigerians To Vote Peter Obi Base On Merit And Character by Betanaija42moro: 10:47am On Dec 13, 2022
We will all vote for Peter Obi

At this time, Nigeria needs a President who can make the country a producing nation, reduce corruption and wastage in governance.

Otherwise, debt servicing and inflation alone will sink this country.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Ask Nigerians To Vote Peter Obi Base On Merit And Character by Mirall: 10:53am On Dec 13, 2022
[b]OBI FOR PRESIDENT 2023[/b]OBI FOR PRESIDENT 2023 wink[b]OBI FOR PRESIDENT 2023[/b]OBI FOR PRESIDENT 2023

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Ask Nigerians To Vote Peter Obi Base On Merit And Character by Ofunaofu: 10:58am On Dec 13, 2022
fuckJones:

Now they are divided,
I laugh �

And in 2023, Buhari is still the candidate that will still flog them mercilessly
Re: Obasanjo Ask Nigerians To Vote Peter Obi Base On Merit And Character by prizzy2(m): 11:03am On Dec 13, 2022
AfriNotesNEWS:
Obasanjo Ask Nigerians To Vote Peter Obi Base On Merit and Character, in his words ''Peter Obi Is Merit That Will Benefit NIGERIANS' and he has the Character Nigerians and Nigeria needs- Obasanjo Video.

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d1JZwP8iFE[/url]

Go here for more

Mr Obi will make a great president
Re: Obasanjo Ask Nigerians To Vote Peter Obi Base On Merit And Character by MadmanObi(m): 11:17am On Dec 13, 2022
I hope and pray that Obasanjo win his polling unit for him tu lie because I know he can't win his ward,local government or his state for Obi.

(1) (Reply)

2023: One Presidential Candidate Is Surely Going To Lose His Region / Tinubu's Urchins Call Me Igbo Because I Reject BAT Thing / Uzodinma Donates 27 Buses To Tinubu Campaign Organization-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.