Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:05 PM

The Best Cocoa Seller In Nigeria - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Best Cocoa Seller In Nigeria (425 Views)

How Ghana Became A Global Cocoa Powerhouse - Must Watch! / Come And Buy From Me I Sale All Kinds Of Cocoa Dry And And Fresh One / Ooni Of Ife Offers Scholarship To Corn Seller’s Son Who Made A Portrait Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Cocoa Seller In Nigeria by Daayoire12345: 9:05am On Dec 13, 2022
I sale cocoa and cassava contact me on any kind of cocoa you want 08076364601 and some other things

Re: The Best Cocoa Seller In Nigeria by AreaFada2: 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2022
Daayoire12345:
I sale cocoa and cassava contact me on any kind of cocoa you want 08076364601 and some other things
Where in 9ja do you sell cocoa?

Are people still going into cocoa farming currently?

Are there newer cocoa breeds that start fruiting early and at what age?

I heard that dry Cocoa beans currently sell for about N1,500 per kilo, is that true?

This Trinitario breed you put in the pictures is very beautiful but not that common. The Forastero type that is rounder and changes from green to yellow when ripe is more common in 9ja. It is also more resistant.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Meet the First Nigerian Musician To Release An Album / Fumble Recoveries And 13 Sacks / Staged For The Purpose Of Gambling; Hunting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.