Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Five Advantages Of Pipeline Pump - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Five Advantages Of Pipeline Pump (130 Views)

Five Advantages Of Pipeline Pump / Victims Of Pipeline Explosion At Igando – Idimu Road, Igando, Lagos (disturbing / Pipeline Explosion Inside Ijegun, Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Advantages Of Pipeline Pump by hhm1020: 9:36am On Dec 13, 2022
The pipeline centrifugal pump is a novel pump developed for pipeline pressurization and transportation to solve the problem of low pipeline pressure. It has great advantages over the horizontal centrifugal pump currently used. The advantages of pipeline pump are mainly reflected in the following points:

1. Pipeline pump is applicable to pressurized water delivery for high-rise buildings, garden sprinkler irrigation, cooling tower water supply, long-distance water delivery, air conditioning, refrigeration washing, bathroom and other cooling systems; Warm water is pressurized circularly, and the operating temperature is below 80 ℃.

2. It is applicable to high-temperature hot water pressurization cycle in heating, boiler and other industries. The operating temperature is below 150 ℃.

3. It is applicable to the transportation of corrosive media in the process flow of food, pharmaceutical, liquor making, chemical and other industries, with the operating temperature below 80 ℃.

4. It is applicable to other industrial sites where there are non corrosive liquids, methane or underground fixed equipment of coal mine Class I, factory Class IIA and IIB, temperature groups T1, T2, T3, T4, and explosive mixtures. The operating temperature is below 80 ℃.

5. The pipeline pump is suitable for conveying corrosive industrial liquids such as chemical, pharmaceutical, petroleum, food, national defense, etc. There are other industrial sites with explosive mixtures in groups T1, T2, T3, T4, such as methane or coal mine underground fixed equipment Class I, factory IIA, IIB. The operating temperature is below 150 ℃.
[url=evpvacuum.com/what-is-the-difference-before-and-after-pvd-coating.html]What is the difference before and after PVD coating?[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Best Full Body Massage Centers In Delhi / Best NGO, 12A & 80G Registration Services In India / Business Name, Company Registration Simplified For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.