Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,580 members, 7,847,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:43 PM

Have A Problem With Your Career/Business Plan? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Have A Problem With Your Career/Business Plan? (204 Views)

Having Problem With A Terrible Boss Or Colleague?, Come In / How To StartUp A Part-time/full-time Real Estate Career Business / 10 Online Jobs For Students That You Can Turn Into A Career Business From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have A Problem With Your Career/Business Plan? by werisetogether(m): 10:43am On Dec 13, 2022
Hi there

Do you have a problem with your business plan?

Maybe you're not quite sure of the next steps to take in your business journey?

Or you just want someone to help you with a second look at your current plans?

If that's the help you are looking for, you can connect me with today

I'll ask you maybe 3 key questions and then send you a customized action plan designed for you- so you can start moving forward with your dreams.

And yes, this is absolutely FREE. Think of it as a Christmas gift from a new friend (hopefully)

In my experience, I've found that most of the issues that end up wasting valuable time and resources are basic fundamentals that were skipped or forgotten in the business plan.

And that's why I recommend you contact me with your current plan today and let's get started with moving your dream business forward today.

So if you think this might work for you, then please reach out to me today through the YouTube video in my signature

Thanks in advance!

(1) (Reply)

Turn Down A Job Offer / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!! / Microsoft Announces Plans To Layoff 10,000 Employees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.