Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Argentina vs France : Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Finals (4 - 2)pens On 18/12/22 - Sports (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentina vs France : Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Finals (4 - 2)pens On 18/12/22 (177007 Views)

Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 / Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 / Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Argentina vs France : Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Finals (4 - 2)pens On 18/12/22 by paradigmshift(m): 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2022
OJEEMAH:
He will most likely dethrone Ronaldo next season. I see him playing another year with PSG before he returns to Barcelona for a year then to Inter Miami.
why Barcelona? I rather go to man city
Re: Argentina vs France : Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Finals (4 - 2)pens On 18/12/22 by paradigmshift(m): 2:27pm On Dec 20, 2022
Masterviolence:
This world cup thought me a lesson about the game time.

Even if you're winning, you're not supposed to substitute your striker for a defender except it's about few minutes to go.
The coach made a wrong sub just like in the game against the Netherlands.

I believe in scoring more goals if you can than parking the bus.

This wrong decision by the coach cost Leo Messi the Golden boot yesterday.
you said it all
Re: Argentina vs France : Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Finals (4 - 2)pens On 18/12/22 by paradigmshift(m): 2:31pm On Dec 20, 2022
Funnyman:
most of you guys just started watching football recently. It is such a shame. CR7 singlehandedly brought Portugal to the semi finals of GERMANY 2006, he played 3rd place against host Germany. Messi was an unused sub in that tournament while CR7 played 90 minutes for Portugal in every match. Ofcourse, messi and Argentina left at the quarterfinals shamelessly. But then Messi has always been fifa boy, scoring penalty in every single game of Qatar 2022, even bottling some of the penalties. Pessi for a reason
after crying drink sniper

1 Like

Re: Argentina vs France : Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Finals (4 - 2)pens On 18/12/22 by paradigmshift(m): 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2022
olamoses75:
but I think all those under 17 tournaments doesn’t count, according to you Ronaldo’s fans analysis. When Messi won the FIFA world youth championship in 2008, and the Beijing Olympic in 2008. Not just the trophies, but as the best player in both tournaments, you guys claimed those trophies are minor, and cannot be categorized as a major trophy. But you’re now praising Ronaldo for reaching semis in 2006. Sha take am easy. Suicide should not be an option,please.
finish Dem all grin
Re: Argentina vs France : Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Finals (4 - 2)pens On 18/12/22 by paradigmshift(m): 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2022
ThierryJay:

True. Especially if they adopt a similar tactic to Scaloni's Argentina style. Only thing I hope is that Mbappe does not bring bad blood to Messi back in PSG cos I think his attitude and body language has been disrespectful to Messi.

In his mind, the competition for Ballon dor is between himself and Messi going forward so that might influence him to start putting in selfish displays in the rest of the club campaign. Not like Messi would care though in his usual humble manner.
I don't like mbappe cos he's too rude and selfish. Messi will always be Messi. Messi is always close to Neymar... mbappe always fighting for penalty n all with Neymar.. mbappe is just Ronaldo promax
Re: Argentina vs France : Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Finals (4 - 2)pens On 18/12/22 by paradigmshift(m): 2:35pm On Dec 20, 2022
OJEEMAH:
You are right. The boy is gradually exhibiting traits of a disrespectful kid. Well, It will be his loss cos Messi have nothing to prove anymore.

I want to believe Christopher Galtier have learnt a thing or two from Scaloni on how to deploy a player like Messi. Messi balled like a 27-28years in this World Cup. Argentina without Messi is average.

Scaloni did a good job with that team

Mbappe is disrespectful and have pride, so annoying. I want Messi to leave psg and go to man city
Re: Argentina vs France : Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Finals (4 - 2)pens On 18/12/22 by Masterviolence(m): 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2022
paradigmshift:
you said it all
cool
Re: Argentina vs France : Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Finals (4 - 2)pens On 18/12/22 by Seankhalifa: 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2022
PoeticMind:

Drop your aza for credit man.
0260759967 gtbank... God bless man
Re: Argentina vs France : Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Finals (4 - 2)pens On 18/12/22 by realestate99: 4:43pm On Dec 20, 2022
teebagy:
Broh when did u start watching world cup. U want to tell me in the history of world cup. Euros. Copa america. That black players has missed the most in a penalty shootout. Except u have been watching afcon. Do research thats what education is all about
You are probably a toddler agitated with dabbling in a conversation that he is shallow about, show me 2 black team or black dominated team that has won a penalty shootout at the world cup....even I saw a tik Tok thread about this same issue today with thousands of comments.....if you are not able to answer that question, you keep shut!!
Re: Argentina vs France : Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Finals (4 - 2)pens On 18/12/22 by OJEEMAH(m): 6:55pm On Dec 20, 2022
paradigmshift:

Mbappe is disrespectful and have pride, so annoying. I want Messi to leave psg and go to man city
I wish too but I don’t think it’s going to happen cos he might renew with PSG for one more year then rejoin Barcelona before moving to Inter Miami.
Re: Argentina vs France : Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Finals (4 - 2)pens On 18/12/22 by paradigmshift(m): 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2022
OJEEMAH:
I wish too but I don’t think it’s going to happen cos he might renew with PSG for one more year then rejoin Barcelona before moving to Inter Miami.
how do you know that he will be rejoining Barcelona and then inter Milan ?
Re: Argentina vs France : Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Finals (4 - 2)pens On 18/12/22 by NLPoliceWoman: 10:22pm On Dec 20, 2022
prinsam30:

he's a lost soul, who no sabi am
Again, seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2
Re: Argentina vs France : Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Finals (4 - 2)pens On 18/12/22 by HBB1(m): 11:14pm On Dec 20, 2022
TristanX:

What have u done with your life other than being stupid with it. You’re telling me if I see u in person. Imagine the Bingo. Because u have a cheap data and phone and u think everyone here is your mate or caliber

Honestly I wish Nairaland wasn’t a faceless forum. Some of u would’ve been more respectful

You don't talk like an intelligent person, so I doubt you are or can be successful in life.

Besides I don't have cheap data and a phone.

...and even if Nairaland were not an anonymous forum, I still wouldn't show you anymore respect.

Respect is earned, my dear
Re: Argentina vs France : Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Finals (4 - 2)pens On 18/12/22 by Seankhalifa: 11:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
PoeticMind:

Re: Argentina vs France : Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Finals (4 - 2)pens On 18/12/22 by TristanX: 12:01am On Dec 21, 2022
HBB1:

Besides I don't have cheap data and a phone.

U are the one who doesn’t talk like an intelligent person. I don’t need to prove how successful I am to someone like u by how I sound to u. Naah.... not necessary. U sound childish too

The above statement is an evidence of what I mean. Trying to explain to me that u don’t have a cheap phone and data means you’re a kid and very unintelligent.... Lol

And I don’t need your respect. Just stay your lane. I don’t deal with your kind. There more substantial people and a lot who give me that respect.
Re: Argentina vs France : Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Finals (4 - 2)pens On 18/12/22 by HBB1(m): 12:26am On Dec 21, 2022
TristanX:

U are the one who doesn’t talk like an intelligent person. I don’t need to prove how successful I am to someone like u by how I sound to u. Naah.... not necessary. U sound childish too

The above statement is an evidence of what I mean. Trying to explain to me that u don’t have a cheap phone and data means you’re a kid and very unintelligent.... Lol

And I don’t need your respect. Just stay your lane. I don’t deal with your kind. There more substantial people and a lot who give me that respect.

Hahaha...

You mentioned cheap data and phone.

These are basic things and you made a big deal out of it, not me?

Read your rants again, to see if they sound intelligent.

P.S:
you know what, I don't have to be rude even if you were or not.
I apologise...
Life is not that hard.
Re: Argentina vs France : Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Finals (4 - 2)pens On 18/12/22 by teebagy: 8:45am On Dec 21, 2022
realestate99:

You are probably a toddler agitated with dabbling in a conversation that he is shallow about, show me 2 black team or black dominated team that has won a penalty shootout at the world cup....even I saw a tik Tok thread about this same issue today with thousands of comments.....if you are not able to answer that question, you keep shut!!
How many blacks dominated players in european and south america do u know miss penalty. U saw something on tik tok. Did u do ur research if not u re d one to keep shut.
Re: Argentina vs France : Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Finals (4 - 2)pens On 18/12/22 by realestate99: 10:28am On Dec 21, 2022
teebagy:
How many blacks dominated players in european and south america do u know miss penalty. U saw something on tik tok. Did u do ur research if not u re d one to keep shut.
You are a fool and your assimilation is shallow, I have already started the argument here before seeing another world class thread on tik Tok. About your stupid question,
1. Last Copa America....3 black Colombia players lost penalty kicks in a shoot out against Argentina
2. Saka, rashford and Sancho lost all their kicks against Italy in final

3. Ghana lost 3 kicks against Uruguay in 2010 FIFA world cup

4. 2 blacks lost for Peru in Copa America shootout against Paraguay

5. 2 blacks lost for France against Argentina in the just concluded world cup

If your tiny brain do not know about an existing conversation, do not jump into it next time...silly youth.
Re: Argentina vs France : Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Finals (4 - 2)pens On 18/12/22 by Seankhalifa: 12:14pm On Dec 21, 2022
PoeticMind:

how far I never see the alert...
Re: Argentina vs France : Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Finals (4 - 2)pens On 18/12/22 by mayor1814: 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2022
Dollywood:

You're very dumb for that statement. Your poverty-riddled ass really typed that with a budget transsion phone to discredit an incredible manager because things didn't go your way.

I have been hearing "he shouldn't have removed Di Maria" yen yen yen. Shut the Bleep up! It's easier to say such when you're in the comfort of your home. Not every game plan works out. He probably felt they've killed the match with 2nil up and needs some fresh legs to keep the French attackers at bay.

Lionel Scaloni changed Argentina. Since he picked up the managerial role of the El Albiceleste. He has went to reach 3 consecutive finals (Copa América, Finalissima, World Cup). The same Argentina that lost three back to back finals from World Cup 2014, Copa América 2015 and 16.

Of course, you still won't give him his flowers because Messi is flourishing under him, and your walnut-sized brain is still thinking Messi changed Argentina, but instead Scaloni changed Argentina. He brought them together and won games with them together.

The world cup is not smooth sail for any team. Do you think other managers are there to watch Messi play?

This same manager has won the last five World Cup matches without Di-maria and Dybala, but ye unintelligent creatures can't read between the lines, can't figure out when something doesn't just fit in the rhythm.

You just want the big names to start every game even if they're not in form, or doesn't fit the manager's game plan. Just like one archipelago incarnate here on Argentina's threads that was always screaming "the coach na fool, he suppose dey start Dybala. Na Messi dey carry this team."

I had to ridicule him for being such a monkey that he is.

Next time, you shut the Bleep up and let the manager do his Job. ye monkey goons don't have 5% of the football knowledge and tactics he has, but somehow are quick to slit his throat when the game doesn't go has planned.

Except from Messi in the Argentina starting eleven, mentioned one big name there? I guess you can't. Scaloni triumphed big nations with Argentina's raw talents that even yet to widely recognised in Europe.

Worst coach? Take that back. He's the #1 manager in the world right now. Don't let your emotions get the better of you like a little bitch you are.

I wish I can throw you some uppercuts and crush your jaw, right now for being so stupid.

Mister man wasup with d insult... Can't u make ur point logically without resorting to insult? U are frustrated and stupid at d same time. Nincompoop of the year.
Re: Argentina vs France : Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Finals (4 - 2)pens On 18/12/22 by PoeticMind: 6:27pm On Dec 24, 2022
Seankhalifa:
0260759967 gtbank... God bless man

Re: Argentina vs France : Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Finals (4 - 2)pens On 18/12/22 by Seankhalifa: 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
PoeticMind:

bless bro... na ur type gas dey government
Re: Argentina vs France : Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Finals (4 - 2)pens On 18/12/22 by Kingosytex(m): 8:12pm On Dec 24, 2022
Sowiki:
If life was scripted, this would have been a superb ending for Messi, but it's going to end in premium tears for him. Life is not fair

Unfortunately, you and Pendu have been the ones in tears.
Have you seen that God is not a man? cheesy
Re: Argentina vs France : Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Finals (4 - 2)pens On 18/12/22 by Kingosytex(m): 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2022
Kingcalls:
5 penalties...one team

France got 4 in 2018 I'm sure you didn't complain.

Cristiano scored 3 en route to 2016 Euros finals, I'm also sure you didn't complain.
Re: Argentina vs France : Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Finals (4 - 2)pens On 18/12/22 by Kingcalls: 10:02pm On Dec 24, 2022
Kingosytex:

France got 4 in 2018 I'm sure you didn't complain.

Cristiano scored 3 en route to 2016 Euros finals, I'm also sure you didn't complain.

Mention the 3 Ronaldo scored enroute to the final...u all think others get it as easy as Messi does.... portugal got only one penalty in euro 16... one against Austria which Ronaldo missed ...they didn't get another ...

France only got 3 and not 4 ... Messi got 5 for goodness sake ...and every single one was contentious....non was a clear penalty
Re: Argentina vs France : Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Finals (4 - 2)pens On 18/12/22 by Almiron: 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2022
Kingcalls:

Mention the 3 Ronaldo scored enroute to the final...u all think others get it as easy as Messi does.... portugal got only one penalty in euro 16... one against Austria which Ronaldo missed ...they didn't get another ...

France only got 3 and not 4 ... Messi got 5 for goodness sake ...and every single one was contentious....non was a clear penalty
you just crying, eternity far gan. I spit on your head and im drinking....

Re: Argentina vs France : Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Finals (4 - 2)pens On 18/12/22 by Kingcalls: 10:45pm On Dec 24, 2022
Almiron:
you just crying, eternity far gan. I spit on your head and im drinking....

U hv a dull brain that has refused to function
Re: Argentina vs France : Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Finals (4 - 2)pens On 18/12/22 by Kingosytex(m): 7:37pm On Dec 25, 2022
TristanX:

Argentina was never better than France. U call a team that played that way less better?

I've been following your arguments on this thread and you sound so pained and heartbroken.
Is there something about this particular match that's eating you up?
Do you have any personal problem with Argentina?
The hate emanating from your write ups is just too conspicuous, the blind can see it.
Football is meant to relieve your stress, make you happy and not wear you out.
Re: Argentina vs France : Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Finals (4 - 2)pens On 18/12/22 by TristanX: 12:34pm On Dec 26, 2022
Kingosytex:

I've been following your arguments on this thread and you sound so pained and heartbroken.
Is there something about this particular match that's eating you up?
Do you have any personal problem with Argentina?
The hate emanating from your write ups is just too conspicuous, the blind can see it.
Football is meant to relieve your stress, make you happy and not wear you out.

If out of the bitter people on this thread I’m the one u picked out then u are the one with an issue. Moreover the World Cup has been over for days now, and i moved on from this thread a long time ago. It’s just a banter. One team must win. And whether Argentina won or not doesn’t change anything for anyone or any footballer on earth.
Re: Argentina vs France : Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Finals (4 - 2)pens On 18/12/22 by ZINNYBANKS: 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2022
SwTeee:
Low-key supporting France whatever happens tonight
Wow they won 4-3... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Brazil: FIFA U-17 World Cup Quarter Finals (3 - 0) Live / ZERO TOLERANCE FOR ODDS, PUNTING & SPORTS BETTING RELATED THREADS / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AFCON (3 - 2) Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.