Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Influential Nigerian Magazine Names Peace Mass Chairman, Onyishi Man Of The Year - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Influential Nigerian Magazine Names Peace Mass Chairman, Onyishi Man Of The Year (13952 Views)

Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi / Peace Mass Transit Boss, Onyishi Honoured With NANS' Highest Medal. / Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Influential Nigerian Magazine Names Peace Mass Chairman, Onyishi Man Of The Year by spyder880(m): 5:34pm On Dec 13, 2022
This man started from the very bottom of the ladder around 1993. Most people in Enugu knew when he was driving a bus.
Re: Influential Nigerian Magazine Names Peace Mass Chairman, Onyishi Man Of The Year by soberdrunk(m): 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2022
KingOvo:

omo, commuting on NIgerian roads is in itself a suicide mission. na occupational hazard. accidents are bound to happen.

You obviously didn't know them during their "accident era" and probably haven't embarked on a trip with them, I don't know about now but back then their drivers used to drive like they were on a suicide mission........ angry
Re: Influential Nigerian Magazine Names Peace Mass Chairman, Onyishi Man Of The Year by Temptee101(m): 5:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
This ritualist

Nigerians are known for celebrating their oppressors

This man is evil.

1 Like

Re: Influential Nigerian Magazine Names Peace Mass Chairman, Onyishi Man Of The Year by tivta(m): 5:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
Still has poor track record on safety

1 Like

Re: Influential Nigerian Magazine Names Peace Mass Chairman, Onyishi Man Of The Year by SavageResponse(m): 5:45pm On Dec 13, 2022
Forgrace:
I know it must be Alex

Where did you see Alex Nwankwo here?
Re: Influential Nigerian Magazine Names Peace Mass Chairman, Onyishi Man Of The Year by gabrielonis: 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2022
Dey play , just dey play
Re: Influential Nigerian Magazine Names Peace Mass Chairman, Onyishi Man Of The Year by staga: 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2022
spyder880:
This man started from the very bottom of the ladder around 1993. Most people in Enugu knew when he was driving a bus.

I knew when his two buses used to park opposite Holy Ghost park in Enugu in the mid-90s. He used to drive one himself. His breakthrough came sometime between 2004 and 2006.

1 Like

Re: Influential Nigerian Magazine Names Peace Mass Chairman, Onyishi Man Of The Year by thesicilian: 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2022
JoeNL22:

No need.
Keep your money.
You need it
Lol. Yeah, I need my money as u say. I wasn't talking about money because I know u may not have any. The bet I have in mind is actually this, and it's on whether you consent or not:

When Peter Obi loses officially, I'll post your name and age on this platform.
Re: Influential Nigerian Magazine Names Peace Mass Chairman, Onyishi Man Of The Year by staga: 5:49pm On Dec 13, 2022
soberdrunk:

You obviously didn't know them during their "accident era" and probably haven't embarked on a trip with them, I don't know about now but back then their drivers used to drive like they were on a suicide mission........ angry

Which is why they started installing speed limiters on their buses before FRSC took up the initiative for the entire industry. The way Peace mass drivers used to drive so fast is the general way Nigerians tend to do things. Always in a hurry, always wanting to cut corners, always praying NOW NOW prayers in church.

Even one time I was in Terminal 3 at Heathrow catching a flight, it was an effort for our people to stay in line. I nearly mistook the place for a regular park in Naija. The virgin atlantic staff were just frustrated.
Re: Influential Nigerian Magazine Names Peace Mass Chairman, Onyishi Man Of The Year by seunayantokun(m): 5:49pm On Dec 13, 2022
That's right.
Re: Influential Nigerian Magazine Names Peace Mass Chairman, Onyishi Man Of The Year by fcbelle72(f): 5:49pm On Dec 13, 2022
obembet:
Good for him

Allow igbos recorgnize thier brother biko

...His bus are death trap, if eno get bloody accident , ego spoil for dangerous road,
Re: Influential Nigerian Magazine Names Peace Mass Chairman, Onyishi Man Of The Year by JoeNL22(m): 5:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
thesicilian:

Lol. Yeah, I need my money as u say. I wasn't talking about money because I know u may not have any. The bet I have in mind is actually this, and it's on whether you consent or not:

Sure.
In fact let me help you.
My name is Ifeoluwa osho
Am 30 yrs old.
And I am the Cummissioner for southwest citizens for president Omoluabi Obi.

1 Like

Re: Influential Nigerian Magazine Names Peace Mass Chairman, Onyishi Man Of The Year by JoeNL22(m): 5:54pm On Dec 13, 2022
thesicilian:

I am very broke. Even after obi gave me 70 million pounds to campaign for him. I still need more. You that have plenty money in your account. Should I send my account number
Re: Influential Nigerian Magazine Names Peace Mass Chairman, Onyishi Man Of The Year by obynoceaser: 5:56pm On Dec 13, 2022
soberdrunk:
In saner climes he suppose still dey court dey face lawsuits after lawsuit, the number of lives lost through his company is in the neighbourhood of a mini genocide..... angry
There's nothing smart about you bro. Damn
Re: Influential Nigerian Magazine Names Peace Mass Chairman, Onyishi Man Of The Year by obembet(f): 5:57pm On Dec 13, 2022
fcbelle72:
...His bus are death trap, if eno get bloody accident , ego spoil for dangerous road,

Everybody know that One

1 Like

Re: Influential Nigerian Magazine Names Peace Mass Chairman, Onyishi Man Of The Year by thesicilian: 6:02pm On Dec 13, 2022
JoeNL22:

Sure.
In fact let me help you.
My name is Ifeoluwa osho
Am 30 yrs old.
And I am the Cummissioner for southwest citizens for president Omoluabi Obi.
JoeNL22:

I am very broke. Even after obi gave me 70 million pounds to campaign for him. I still need more. You that have plenty money in your account. Should I send my account number
Lol. Remains to be seen. Ciao.
Re: Influential Nigerian Magazine Names Peace Mass Chairman, Onyishi Man Of The Year by DJANGOTBG: 6:03pm On Dec 13, 2022
Forgrace:
I know it must be Alex

Who else?

With his ‘extortion’ and hunger driven awards and many profiles.

Just the way he types gives him out every time no matter how he tries to portray his fake ass ..

These awards are beginning to annoy us all.

I haven’t seen him embark on any philanthropic project or venture. Maybe giving scholarships to best students or hosting best student awards.

From Churchhill to Ned. Beggy beggy man with no dress sense .. Call me hater I don’t give a hoot!
Re: Influential Nigerian Magazine Names Peace Mass Chairman, Onyishi Man Of The Year by soberdrunk(m): 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2022
staga:

Which is why they started installing speed limiters on their buses before FRSC took up the initiative for the entire industry. The way Peace mass drivers used to drive so fast is the general way Nigerians tend to do things. Always in a hurry, always wanting to cut corners, always praying NOW NOW prayers in church.

Even one time I was in Terminal 3 at Heathrow catching a flight, it was an effort for our people to stay in line. I nearly mistook the place for a regular park in Naija. The virgin atlantic staff were just frustrated.

Peace Mass still holds the record of the Transport line with the Highest Mortality rate in the shortest period of time in the entire West Africa, we can go back and forth and speak plenty grammar but that fact will not change.....
Re: Influential Nigerian Magazine Names Peace Mass Chairman, Onyishi Man Of The Year by DJANGOTBG: 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2022
soberdrunk:

Peace Mass still holds the record of the Transport line with the Highest Mortality rate in the shortest period of time in the entire West Africa, we can go back and forth and speak plenty grammar but that fact will not change.....

Big ass lie. There was a period Peace Mass was killing people weekly for over a year! No dey cap jargon.
Re: Influential Nigerian Magazine Names Peace Mass Chairman, Onyishi Man Of The Year by soberdrunk(m): 6:13pm On Dec 13, 2022
DJANGOTBG:

Big ass lie. There was a period Peace Mass was killing people weekly for over a year! No dey cap jargon.

when you calm down, read what I wrote again and maybe Google "mortality rate"..... angry

1 Like

Re: Influential Nigerian Magazine Names Peace Mass Chairman, Onyishi Man Of The Year by JoeNL22(m): 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2022
thesicilian:

Lol. Remains to be seen. Ciao.
You think so?
Re: Influential Nigerian Magazine Names Peace Mass Chairman, Onyishi Man Of The Year by rainluv: 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2022
stevups:
A great man indeed!

The children being the first class.. candidates is not yardsticks. Today if you have money you will buy first class certificate. The universities can never be ui, oau, unilag. All others are bought able.

UI,oau,unilag my left ass!!
You didn't see where it was written 'international universities'?
Re: Influential Nigerian Magazine Names Peace Mass Chairman, Onyishi Man Of The Year by rainluv: 6:31pm On Dec 13, 2022
soberdrunk:

I wonder where you placed dangote trunks
Re: Influential Nigerian Magazine Names Peace Mass Chairman, Onyishi Man Of The Year by Kaycee9242(m): 7:00pm On Dec 13, 2022
soberdrunk:
In saner climes he suppose still dey court dey face lawsuits after lawsuit, the number of lives lost through his company is in the neighbourhood of a mini genocide..... angry

Am telling you, but of recent the thing reduced it seems they have attended to the cause or did people stop patronizing them?
Re: Influential Nigerian Magazine Names Peace Mass Chairman, Onyishi Man Of The Year by spyder880(m): 7:02pm On Dec 13, 2022
staga:

I knew when his two buses used to park opposite Holy Ghost park in Enugu in the mid-90s. He used to drive one himself. His breakthrough came sometime between 2004 and 2006.

You really know him. The man came up through the bottom of the ladder. He deserves all the praise.
Re: Influential Nigerian Magazine Names Peace Mass Chairman, Onyishi Man Of The Year by aderinsola75355: 7:17pm On Dec 13, 2022
Chai,peace mass Chai,peace mass ...
Re: Influential Nigerian Magazine Names Peace Mass Chairman, Onyishi Man Of The Year by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2022
Voted by who? And who da fork is he supposed to be? undecided am i supposed to know this ugilee bald head?
Re: Influential Nigerian Magazine Names Peace Mass Chairman, Onyishi Man Of The Year by AsawanaDgreat: 10:19pm On Dec 13, 2022
Ok oo, I hope he will reduce transport fair this period
Re: Influential Nigerian Magazine Names Peace Mass Chairman, Onyishi Man Of The Year by phemsie(m): 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER2:
I wish this man fit just locate me and make me his side chick

With this ur wrinkled body.

Na fresh meat he dey chop , abeg pass.
Re: Influential Nigerian Magazine Names Peace Mass Chairman, Onyishi Man Of The Year by kuuljay(m): 10:49pm On Dec 13, 2022
If you go close to that man you will find out peace mass now only offer him like 19% of his wealth the guy is into so many multimiliinaira businesses
Re: Influential Nigerian Magazine Names Peace Mass Chairman, Onyishi Man Of The Year by JOemmy(m): 10:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
Its long since we read about his vehicles enganging in an accidents.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor, Five Others Die In New Year's Eve Boat Accident In Bayelsa / Third Mainland Bridge Will Be Reconstructed In 2024 – FG / Makinde To Complete Dualization Of 7.3km Agodi Gate-Old Ife Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.