Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Peter Obi Will Finish Ahead Of Atiku - Femi Fan Kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Will Finish Ahead Of Atiku - Femi Fan Kayode (804 Views)

Who Are These Obidients? By Femi Fan Kayode (pictures) / Insecurity: You’re All Losers Like Atiku – Femi Adesina Mocks Northern Elders / Is It A Crime To Be An Igbo In Nigeria? Femi Fan Kayode Queries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Will Finish Ahead Of Atiku - Femi Fan Kayode by Nchoje34(m): 2:36pm On Dec 13, 2022
The presidential campaign council spokeperson femi fani kayode has revealed that peter obi who has gained quite a popularity in the country will finish ahead of Atiku in the upcoming presidential election 2023
He made those controversial relevation in the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN6X1sPcrV8?t=25

Re: Peter Obi Will Finish Ahead Of Atiku - Femi Fan Kayode by PrinceOfLagos: 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria , Nigerians have decided .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Finish Ahead Of Atiku - Femi Fan Kayode by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
Definitely!

PDP South block votes are gone!

In all honesty, if both have a conscience and happen to be realist, they both should be composing their congratulatory message to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu against his declaration as the winner.

Their is no time to waste!

The waste of aviation fuel by Peter and Atiku is uncalled for! In a world where global warming is priority, Atiku and Obi should be conserving energy and not emitting carbon!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Finish Ahead Of Atiku - Femi Fan Kayode by PrinceOfLagos: 2:41pm On Dec 13, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Definitely!

PDP South block votes are gone!
Tinubu is hustling day and night for northern votes because he knows that the southern votes are already in the bag for Peter Obi

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Finish Ahead Of Atiku - Femi Fan Kayode by DSC7: 2:43pm On Dec 13, 2022
FFK is OBIdient deep down ....

2023 will expose,shock and consume many people sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Finish Ahead Of Atiku - Femi Fan Kayode by SmartPolician: 2:47pm On Dec 13, 2022
I just watched the clip and I have yet to understand why Tinubu dictating who should rule Lagos is a good thing people should be praising him for.

For goodness' sake, Nigeria is a democracy and the people MUST be allowed to determine who leads the country.

If it's okay for one man to determine who rules the country, let's shut down INEC and have him tell us who will be what in the country!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Finish Ahead Of Atiku - Femi Fan Kayode by Obaofaba: 2:49pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jagaban

In response to the OP, I beg to disagree with the following points:

First, the only region on lockdown for Peter Obi is south east and South South, although not all the states in those regions. Obi can't win comfortably in Delta, Eboyin, and Imo states.

Secondly, those states where he's popular do not have huge electoral values except Rivers and akwa ibom states.

Thirdly, Obidient will be shouting middle belt or north Central and I ask, which state are they winning from the north Central?

Is it
Kwara
Niger
Kogi
Nasarawa
Plateau

If they have any chance, it'll be the FCT, which will be shared almost equally.

Now talk about south west, them no dey tell person, even the goat, papers and everything there is voting for the Jagaban.

North:

We all know that the only language Aboki understand is either APC, PDP or NNPP.
I'm yet to come across an Hausa or Fulani man that supports LP despite being born in North and spent almost my entire life here.

Obi knows he can't and won't win

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Finish Ahead Of Atiku - Femi Fan Kayode by Hmsniki(m): 2:54pm On Dec 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria , Nigerians have decided .
My vote will hardly count for some politicians
Re: Peter Obi Will Finish Ahead Of Atiku - Femi Fan Kayode by Tinubuadvocate: 3:31pm On Dec 13, 2022
That's not possible. Peter obi fourth position can't be drag.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Finish Ahead Of Atiku - Femi Fan Kayode by tiger28: 4:33pm On Dec 13, 2022
These APC folks are VERY smart!

See HOW they are inducing more Ibos OUT of PDP by making statements that will decrease Atiku's vote.

Obi's LP Candidacy is BIG Blessing to APC......Those that are smart , know this very well!
Re: Peter Obi Will Finish Ahead Of Atiku - Femi Fan Kayode by Honjoshy4u: 4:35pm On Dec 13, 2022
FFK the foodie get high fever...
He needs food and hard drugs to think straight but Atiku no send the idiot.
Re: Peter Obi Will Finish Ahead Of Atiku - Femi Fan Kayode by ItsTutsi(m): 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2022
SS is not on a lockdown for PO, I wonder why people keep saying this! If a region is lockdown, that means u have 70% votes and above.. can PO pull 70% in SS, highly unlikely

Tinubu will get 25% overall votes in SS, he will have significant votes in Delta, Edo, CR and Bayelsa States, while Atiku will have nothing less than 30%. Leaving PO with 50% or less.. which is very bad for him considering a region u say is lockdown for him
Obaofaba:
Jagaban

In response to the OP, I beg to disagree with the following points:

First, the only region on lockdown for Peter Obi is south east and South South, although not all the states in those regions. Obi can't win comfortably in Delta, Eboyin, and Imo states.

Secondly, those states where he's popular do not have huge electoral values except Rivers and akwa ibom states.

Thirdly, Obidient will be shouting middle belt or north Central and I ask, which state are they winning from the north Central?

Is it
Kwara
Niger
Kogi
Nasarawa
Plateau

If they have any chance, it'll be the FCT, which will be shared almost equally.

Now talk about south west, them no dey tell person, even the goat, papers and everything there is voting for the Jagaban.

North:

We all know that the only language Aboki understand is either APC, PDP or NNPP.
I'm yet to come across an Hausa or Fulani man that supports LP despite being born in North and spent almost my entire life here.

Obi knows he can't and won't win

(1) (Reply)

North Central Zonal Woman Leader Zahrah Calls G-5 Governors Political Terrorist / Was Kenneth Okonkwo Bola Tinubu’s Body Guard In The Past? Watch The Video / Typical Polling Unit Results From River State (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.