Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,540 members, 7,865,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:29 PM

Ahmad Lawan, Omo Agege, Gbajabiamila Linked To Corrupt Practices At The NASS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmad Lawan, Omo Agege, Gbajabiamila Linked To Corrupt Practices At The NASS (351 Views)

Senator Mohammed Sani Musa Celebrates Supreme Court Victory With Lawan Omo-Agege / NASS LEADERSHIP: Okowa Congratulates Lawan, Omo-agege, Gbajabiamila, Wase / Saraki Congratulates Lawan, Omo-Agege, Femi Gbajabiamila, Idris Wase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmad Lawan, Omo Agege, Gbajabiamila Linked To Corrupt Practices At The NASS by Gucciblog: 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2022
We conducted an analysis on the quality of National Assembly FG Budget reviews.

Our findings point to gross abuse of appropriation powers, fueling inefficiency & waste that contribute to poor service delivery and ineffective economic policy.

1,522 projects with a cumulative cost of N186.61bn were inserted into the #2022budget of Federal Ministry of Agriculture Key allocations to projects that are crucial to achieving the strategic goal of the National Development Plan were drastically reduced to create fiscal space for the National Assembly insertions.

Worrisomely, a number of projects in the 2022 approved budget can be directly linked to principal officers of the National Assembly. It would seem that National Assembly members are becoming more emboldened to put their names on public projects funded with taxpayers' money.

If change must be in sight, the Judiciary, though ordinarily not part of the budgetary process, can make a significant impact, specifically in Nigeria’s case.

There needs to be a final judicial pronouncement on the scope of the powers of appropriation granted to the National Assembly in the constitution, especially as it regards the authority to arbitrarily insert new capital projects in the annual budget. The EFCC & ICPC need to prosecute cases of abuse, corruption, & financial recklessness associated with the budget process.

https://twitter.com/BudgITng/status/1602543936941219841?t=e_XHl3OXSaPu6OERUmQvZA&s=19

See more: yourbudgit.com/data/ 1/5

Re: Ahmad Lawan, Omo Agege, Gbajabiamila Linked To Corrupt Practices At The NASS by Gucciblog: 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2022
Nawa o

Re: Ahmad Lawan, Omo Agege, Gbajabiamila Linked To Corrupt Practices At The NASS by PrinceOfLagos: 2:56pm On Dec 13, 2022
Nigerians deserve the kind of evil leaders that they get

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Lawan, Omo Agege, Gbajabiamila Linked To Corrupt Practices At The NASS by fuckJones(f): 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2022
So I will have Tinubu and pick Obi abi? When I no mad. God forbid
Re: Ahmad Lawan, Omo Agege, Gbajabiamila Linked To Corrupt Practices At The NASS by Naira20: 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2022
Omo-agege

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Lawan, Omo Agege, Gbajabiamila Linked To Corrupt Practices At The NASS by Gucciblog: 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2022
fuckJones:

Are you okay at all?

The thread is talking about corrupt practices of principal officers of the National Assembly and you're here clowning.
Re: Ahmad Lawan, Omo Agege, Gbajabiamila Linked To Corrupt Practices At The NASS by Gucciblog: 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2022
cc: nlfpmod
Re: Ahmad Lawan, Omo Agege, Gbajabiamila Linked To Corrupt Practices At The NASS by fuckJones(f): 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2022
Gucciblog:

Are you okay at all?

The thread is talking about corrupt practices of principal officers of the National Assembly and you're here clowning.
is Peter obi not a corrupt person?
ipob online handle mob like you
Re: Ahmad Lawan, Omo Agege, Gbajabiamila Linked To Corrupt Practices At The NASS by Naira20: 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2022
Are you sure you are not mad?
Going by your track record, you are very mad.
If no one has ever told you,supporting Tinubu is a symptom of premium madness
fuckJones:

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan, Omo Agege, Gbajabiamila Linked To Corrupt Practices At The NASS by omowolewa: 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2022
Okay,
Re: Ahmad Lawan, Omo Agege, Gbajabiamila Linked To Corrupt Practices At The NASS by Salvador1: 3:05pm On Dec 13, 2022
Omo agege nah warey.
Bigger thief here na omo agege when compared to the smaller thief lawan and femi.
I raise nyash for u oooo.

Lawan and femi are pussy ass comrades .
Re: Ahmad Lawan, Omo Agege, Gbajabiamila Linked To Corrupt Practices At The NASS by Gucciblog: 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2022
fuckJones:

is Peter obi not a corrupt person?
ipob online handle mob like you

Atleast he has no picture like this your Him Tu Steal

OPC terrorist. Nairaland chapter

Re: Ahmad Lawan, Omo Agege, Gbajabiamila Linked To Corrupt Practices At The NASS by FrancescoFarino(f): 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2022
Nothing surprises me anymore.
Re: Ahmad Lawan, Omo Agege, Gbajabiamila Linked To Corrupt Practices At The NASS by Yankee101: 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2022
EFCC food is ready
Re: Ahmad Lawan, Omo Agege, Gbajabiamila Linked To Corrupt Practices At The NASS by gaby(m): 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2022
What a shame.

The hallmark of everything "dysfunctional" about a society.

How and when are we ever going to rise from this level of rogues calling the shots and taking over governance in every aspect.

Na which kind thing be this for eff's sake?

(1) (Reply)

Court Finds Doyin Okupe Guilty Of N240m Money Laundering Charges / ANAP Must Release Raw Figures And Number Of Voting Population For Scrutiny / Lagos At Christmas: Gridlock, Hoodlums, Traffic Robbery, Potholes Everywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.