Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi (17887 Views)

Sultan Of Sokoto Denies Endorsing Peter Obi / El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Denies Endorsing Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by kanicorp9(m): 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
Hahaha Obi Go Win

1 Like

Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by Indispensable85(m): 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2022
jlinkd78:
100 Olubadan not up to an Obasanjo endorsement.
Moreso Obi never said d Ibadan monarch endorsed him

Lol.... clown!
When last did Obasanjo win his polling unit for any candidate he endorsed? Many of una just dey witness una first ever election for naija. Una too dull for political matter.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by Vaazaa2: 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2022
Nice
Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by EtinosaDLaw(m): 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2022
Naira20:
I have never seen PO talk about endorsement.
What I see him talk about is,

"I was at...I had a fruitful discussion... etc"

Meanwhile enjoy the real endorsement from Afenifere and OBJ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkIlcK_obCg

Who is this guy? He's so funny!! I too like the guy abeg
Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by Juban(m): 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2022
Peter Obi: Nobody can threaten me over my preferred candidate – ObasanjoPublished on December 13, 2022By Seun Opejobi

Amid claims that he is backing Peter Obi, the Labour Party, LP, flag bearer, former President Olusegun Obasanjo has said nobody can threaten him over his choice of a presidential candidate.

Obasanjo said he had shed blood and gone to prison; hence nobody could threaten him about his choice of a presidential candidate.

He disclosed this at the Ohanaeze Ndigbo National Secretariat in Enugu State.

Obasanjo had visited the Secretariat in the company of Afenifere’s leader, Pa Ayo Adebanjo and Obi.

They visited the Secretariat to pay condolence over the death of First Republic Aviation Minister, Mbazulike Amaechi.

However, Obasanjo said: “I have shed my blood for this country. I have gone to prison for this country.

“So, what are you going to frighten or threaten me with? The only thing that my senior brother (Adebanjo) hasn’t done is that he hasn’t shed his blood but he has gone to prison but we will leave that aside.”

He said Nigeria’s problem was more national than ethnic.

The former president lamented that Nigeria was yet to have a leader with the right type of character.

“The problem we have in our hands in Nigeria is not ethnic. It is national. And for me, the most important thing in a leader is character.

“If I put my hand on someone, it means that comparing with the other, I see that there is a merit that will be of benefit to Nigeria,” he said.

If you love this country, do the right thing..
Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by TristanX: 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2022
Moh247:
cool

How will an SDP former Senator, whose younger brother is an APC Senator ever support Obi

Tinubu and Olubadan goes waaay back 30 years ago

Funny enough Kola Balogun is one of the people leading PCC in Oyo State after Teslim and Akin Alabi

Ehen I know I will meet u here, fighting for your daily bread. Whether endorse or no endorse, Obi must rule u. Sniper is one way out of it.... Lol

Cry me a river

1 Like

Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by chiefolododo(m): 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2022
LegendHero:

Obasanjo won’t win his own ward.

Even if Obasanjo is on the ballot, Tinubu will defeat him in his ward, that’s how featherweight Obasanjo is in Yorubaland.

Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by Obakoolex(m): 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2022
grin chai this is heartbreaking for obidots. Well they will result to obj endorsement that carries lightweight.... buhari proved that 2019.
I just imagine if obj had endorsed Tinubu grin the mad ipobians for don tear am to pieces now, right now he's their good father as one of them called him in another thread. Anybody that is not supporting Obi go collect wotowoto but for Obi den you automatically become good person and not for the money. Yeyenatu
Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by mcfestgee: 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2022
socialmediaman:
APC will start a rumor, then come back and debunk it grin grin grin

Yes oh! The frustration in marketing Tinubu is pushing his urchins into using different tactics. The truth is APC knows that there are only two candidates in this coming election. Obi from the south and Atiku from the north. Las las, they will know that there is something money cannot do.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by funshint(m): 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I was almost wondering, How the Great Olubadan of Ibadan would have endorse a political minion like Peter Obi!

I have said and will repeat again. If by chance it is written that a Peter will rule Nigeria, then it is definitely "Peter Okoye"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by Dapson73(m): 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2022
LegendHero:

This was the initial fake news.

Thisday and Arise TV are the most useless media outlets in Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by olahero(m): 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2022
Awon werey grin
Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by victorsola: 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2022
trutharena:

Source: https://leadership.ng/2023-olubadan-denies-endorsing-peter-obi⁰/
I was telling one idiot the other day that the olubadan na flag carrying apc member . The idiot said I was hating him.
Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by Blaze14k: 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

I was almost wondering, How the Great Olubadan of Ibadan would have endorse a political minion like Peter Obi!

I have said and will repeat again. If by chance it is written that a Peter will rule Nigeria, then it is definitely "Peter Okoye"

He prayed for him not endorsement.. thats what a responsible leader should do. The prayer was like an endorsement cos he actually prayer for him to win
Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by Dapson73(m): 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2022
jlinkd78:
100 Olubadan not up to an Obasanjo endorsement.
Moreso Obi never said d Ibadan monarch endorsed him

Obasanjo will prostrate flat before Olubadan.
Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by blamingthedevil: 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2022
God bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by Linearray: 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2022
kingmaster2009:

Obasanjo can not win election in his ota farm....

Empty endorsement.

What the handlers and ardent supporters of Obi does not realise is the fact that as far as politics is played in Yoruba land, OBJ is not a major player. He is only being respected because that's the culture of the people. If it is votes outside of the South West, obj may influence some people to vote for Obi, but in the South West, even in Ogun state, his state, he will not deliver. In fact, Atiku has more followers in the South West than Obj.
Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by Originality007: 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Peter Obi never said Olubadan endorsed him

The respected monarch only prayed for him and wish him well same way he prayed and wished Tinubu well..

EXACTLY
Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by Eriokanmi: 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

The purported endorsement was the handiwork of urchins. No sensible monarch would endorse a candidate except the hungry ones. Even if tinubu pays him homage, he wouldn't still endorse him cos its against the office they represent.

Nobody ever said Obi was endorsed by Olubadan. Only the confused urchins are fond of spreading such falsehood. The video is there from the beginning as recorded. Nowhere did Olubadan , Ali Iwo endorsed Obi
Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by victorsola: 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2022
id911:

Stop all these abuses and insults and comment or argue responsibly. I've checked Obi and all official Labour Party handles since that day he visited Olubadan, non said he was endorsed. Thisday, a PDP Newspaper carried fake news about Obi and Olubadan, ain't you supposed to blame Thisday? Why the blame and insults on Obi and his supporters?
no be thisday be arise tv. Supporting obi shikolobi
Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by ada9ja(f): 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

First class obas dont endorse anybody except the political oba of Lagos.. We all know that fake news comes from APC urchins and PDP
Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by OkoRemi2023(m): 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2022
Peter Obi as Atiku deputy couldn't win 2019 for Atiku yet some imbeciles in Majority believes Peter obi a loner with no reasonable political stalwarts around him will win 2023 election for him

Peter Obi Self delusion should be study, the person giving him confidence is wicked
Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by Eriokanmi: 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2022
Linearray:

What the handlers and ardent supporters of Obi does not realise is the fact that as far as politics is played in Yoruba land, OBJ is not a major player. He is only being respected because that's the culture of the people. If it is votes outside of the South West, obj may influence some people to vote for Obi, but in the South West, even in Ogun state, his state, he will not deliver. In fact, Atiku has more followers in the South West than Obj.
Obj isn't a major player but he produced Yaradua( the president Nigeria never had), Jonathan, even openly endorsed Buhari? I wonder what you meant by that statement.
Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by Nonexisting1: 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2022
Emilokan boys have gotten to him. What alaye boys can't do does not exist. grin
Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by Bluntemperor: 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
Peterobi90:
Hmmm

You see ThisDay Newspaper how it conned it ' Royal Endorsement '
Wait for Arise TV ' comments!
Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by Goodday90(m): 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
Nairaland O nairaland

The so-called Endorsement Thread didn’t make frontpage but the rubuttal did

O mightily biased Forum,we hail thee

Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by LiveWithIt: 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:

See Failure

She does not know your Father
Awwwn I love how I'm living rent free in your head, let me keep messing with that empty skull your useless father gave you tongue
Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by Roboto11: 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2022
Reinaldo:
We never said he endorsed him. Definitely the mischievous work of urchins.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari At Opening Of Business For Africa, Egypt (photos) / Buhari’s Strategists Chasing Ants By Reuben Abati / Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.