Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,156 members, 7,821,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

2023: If Elected President, I’ll Eliminate Kidnappers, Terrorists – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: If Elected President, I’ll Eliminate Kidnappers, Terrorists – Tinubu (247 Views)

Kidnappers Must Be Treated As Terrorists — Tinubu / Tinubu In Kaduna, Vows To Eliminate Kidnappers, Bandits / Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: If Elected President, I’ll Eliminate Kidnappers, Terrorists – Tinubu by ElectroLyte: 4:54pm On Dec 13, 2022
https://thestreetjournal.org/2023-if-elected-president-ill-eliminate-kidnappers-terrorists-tinubu/

The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, on Tuesday, December 13, said that he would eliminate kidnappers, terrorists and other criminal elements in the country, especially in the northern part, if he’s elected president in 2023.

Tinubu made this vow while addressing a mammoth crowd in Kaduna state during the north-west presidential campaign of the ruling party.

According to the former governor of Lagos state, northerners would not regret voting him in 2023, stressing that terrorists, kidnappers and all criminal elements who brought insecurity into Kaduna state would be eliminated when he assumes office.

He added that his administration, if elected, would turnaround agriculture, economy and provide employment for youths.

Tinubu noted that he would work hard and wipe out banditry and violence in the region, Channels TV reports.

He said that, “You will never regret voting for me in 2023. All those terrorists, killers, kidnappers, who are terrorizing Kaduna state, will be eliminated.

“I assure you, we will eliminate all of them. Governor El-Rufai has done a good job in Kaduna state. Go around Kaduna, you will see how beautiful and developed it is.

“He has also increased the internally generated revenue (IGR) of the state.

“A leader without a successor is not a leader, and he (El-Rufai) has given us an energetic man in the person of Uba Sani to continue the good work beyond 2023.

“The sun is brighter, the sky is clear. We want you to go with happiness and joy because hope is here,” he added.

Re: 2023: If Elected President, I’ll Eliminate Kidnappers, Terrorists – Tinubu by Pauldollars(m): 4:55pm On Dec 13, 2022
Fake promises.
The definition of APC are the pictures below

2 Likes

Re: 2023: If Elected President, I’ll Eliminate Kidnappers, Terrorists – Tinubu by fuckJones(f): 4:56pm On Dec 13, 2022
tinubu is better that all of them
Re: 2023: If Elected President, I’ll Eliminate Kidnappers, Terrorists – Tinubu by Urheadmaster(m): 4:57pm On Dec 13, 2022
fuckJones:

That all of them tongue

1 Like

Re: 2023: If Elected President, I’ll Eliminate Kidnappers, Terrorists – Tinubu by Macphenson: 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2022
okooo
Re: 2023: If Elected President, I’ll Eliminate Kidnappers, Terrorists – Tinubu by Ofunaofu: 5:34pm On Dec 13, 2022
fuckJones:

Yes, he is better than all urchins

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

(vid) Thousands Of Bags Of Stacks Of Monies Discovered In Barracks.nija Youths D / Adeleke Suspends Miners’ Licences / Defamation On Buratai: Court Remands Self Acclaimed Kano Based Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.