Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Musician/politican,tony Oneweek Says Is Hard For Him To Play D Game Of Politics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Musician/politican,tony Oneweek Says Is Hard For Him To Play D Game Of Politics (624 Views)

Nenny-b Of Hot FM Celebrates Birthday As Hon.tony Nwulu, Bigmo Put Up Appearance / Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot / 2face Idibia: Richest Musician In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Musician/politican,tony Oneweek Says Is Hard For Him To Play D Game Of Politics by naijays: 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2011
Being a politician is not so easy business, some shady deals are involved sometimes. So Tony one Week had always wanted us to know his hands are clean amid other politicians' corrupt practices. He still doesn't see himself as a politician. That's quite confusing. So he gave his own description of politics, and it seems like a bad thing to him. The veteran musician turned politician who won at the april election as ACN candidate is currently the minority leader at the Anambra state house of assembly.

I just hope his party members won't attack him for making this funny comment.

“I don’t know how to explain the fact that no matter how much I try to be a politician, , I just don’t seem to be able to do it. In Politics, , everybody is pretending. There are numerous hypocrites and sycophants. They will be looking at a black thing and will be saying it is white.

Read full story here
http://www.jimmysonde.com/2011/08/celebrity-quote-musician-turned.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Video: Kanye West Appears Performs "all Of The Light" And Hands D'banj The Chain / Who Is This Young Talent : That Arest Every Mind / Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Jets Off To Hawaii To Celebrate her 28th birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.