Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,811 members, 7,851,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

I want to commit suicide - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I want to commit suicide (188 Views)

Top 12 Offences Christians Commit In Church / The Religious Leader Who Convinced 909 People To Commit Suicide(photos, VIDEO) / Shatta Wale Will Commit Suicide – Prophet Charles Dady (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I want to commit suicide by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2022
I am 19 yrs old. I feel like ending it all. I am hoplesss. I have uncurable ear problem, brain rupture and I can't see well with my right eye . I can't retain anything I read at all. I forget everything. I always get lost in new environment. I got admission to study medicine at a prestigious Nigerian university. I am the only hope of my struggling father. How can somebody who have brain damage and forget everything study medicine? Infact I can't memorise a simple sentence. I can't assimilate anything. I have no friends. Nobody is my friend. Infact I have no friends number on my phone. Nobody wants to give me their number. I feel like commiting suicide. What is holding me back is the fear of going to hell fire. I am totally hopeless and fed up. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: I want to commit suicide by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 13, 2022
I have gone to hospitals and spiritualist but my problem still persists.
Re: I want to commit suicide by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2022
I mean brain rupture caused by built up pressure in the ears
Re: I want to commit suicide by Kobojunkie: 5:33pm On Dec 13, 2022
smadas:
1. I am 19 yrs old. I feel like ending it all. I am hoplesss.
2. I have uncurable ear problem, brain aneurysm and my right eye is damaged. I can't retain anything I read at all. I forget everything. I always get lost in new environment. I got admission to study medicine at a prestigious Nigerian university.
3. I am the only hope of my struggling father.
4. How can somebody who have brain damage and forget everything study medicine? Infact I can't memorise a simple sentence. I can't assimilate anything.
5. I have no friends. Nobody is my friend. Infact I have no friends number on my phone. Nobody wants to give me their number. I feel like commiting suicide. What is holding me back is the fear of going to hell fire. I am totally hopeless and fed up.
1. You are depressed so consider seeking the help of a professional mental health therapist or counselor. undecided
2. You are ill, and as such are unable to study medicine. Not everyone has to be a doctor, so is there a reason why it seems you are saying, "it is either Medicine or death" for you? undecided
3. Why is a 19-year-old the hope of his adult father? undecided
4. If you have memory issues, why not look for a course or trade that is less tasking? undecided
5. Not everyone out there has friends to call on a regular basis, and honestly. You don't need to have friends to live and breath. This year alone, I have only 12 calls in total, 11 of them to my mother and 1 to my brother. undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Our Time To Die Predetermined? / Divine Love IV / Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.