Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Real Pictures Of Mammoth Crowd As Labour Party Campaigns In Kogi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Real Pictures Of Mammoth Crowd As Labour Party Campaigns In Kogi (2625 Views)

Psquare Perform In Front Of Mammoth Crowd At Peter Obi Lagos Mega Rally (Video) / Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. / More pictures of Mammoth Crowd In APC Kaduna Presidential Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Pictures Of Mammoth Crowd As Labour Party Campaigns In Kogi by donbrowser(m): 5:16pm On Dec 13, 2022
Real picture of Kogi State campaign of Peter Obi and Labour Party. I thought they said Obidients are just 3 people in a room.

Rubbish Agbado people

Re: Real Pictures Of Mammoth Crowd As Labour Party Campaigns In Kogi by Sandra2802: 5:18pm On Dec 13, 2022
I’m carrying out a survey to understand the public’s perception of how the police carry out crime scene investigations in Ibadan between 2017 and 2022.

If you live in Ibadan, kindly help fill out the form below

https://forms.gle/RFYSoevkrwmMBLb7A

#Ibadan #IB #police
Re: Real Pictures Of Mammoth Crowd As Labour Party Campaigns In Kogi by donbrowser(m): 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2022
More pictures... The drug dealer can never be president. We are massively voting Obi with this crowd.

Re: Real Pictures Of Mammoth Crowd As Labour Party Campaigns In Kogi by kolaaderin: 5:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
donbrowser:
Real picture of Kogi State campaign of Peter Obi and Labour Party. I thought they said Obidients are just 3 people in a room.

Rubbish Agbado people
Yes now, 3 people in a room, 100 in a stadium. That is fair enough.

Re: Real Pictures Of Mammoth Crowd As Labour Party Campaigns In Kogi by tinsel: 6:15pm On Dec 13, 2022
I will advise Obi to concentrate in the southern states to avoid this kind of disgrace. As he campaigns up north, it will be worse.

3 Likes

Re: Real Pictures Of Mammoth Crowd As Labour Party Campaigns In Kogi by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2022
donbrowser:

Rubbish Agbado people

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Pictures Of Mammoth Crowd As Labour Party Campaigns In Kogi by Workch: 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2022
tinsel:
I will advise Obi to concentrate in the southern states to avoid this kind of disgrace. As he campaigns up north, it will be worse.
the picture is a propaganda. It was taking before the begining of the rally.

Believe APC at your peril
Re: Real Pictures Of Mammoth Crowd As Labour Party Campaigns In Kogi by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2022
donbrowser:
More pictures... The drug dealer can never be president. We are massively voting Obi with this crowd.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Pictures Of Mammoth Crowd As Labour Party Campaigns In Kogi by yarimo(m): 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2022
Op

1 Like

Re: Real Pictures Of Mammoth Crowd As Labour Party Campaigns In Kogi by tinsel: 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
[left][/left]u
Workch:
the picture is a propaganda. It was taking before the begining of the rally.

Believe APC at your peril
It was not. We saw the video when Obi was speaking. It was a poor outing. And even the one when he arrived

2 Likes

Re: Real Pictures Of Mammoth Crowd As Labour Party Campaigns In Kogi by donbrowser(m): 6:44pm On Dec 13, 2022
tinsel:
[left][/left]u
It was not. We saw the video when Obi was speaking. It was a poor outing. And even the one when he arrived

Shut up you Agbado Urchin... President Obi doesn't even need rented crowds like PDP and APC to win the election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Pictures Of Mammoth Crowd As Labour Party Campaigns In Kogi by Wickedfacts: 9:06pm On Dec 13, 2022
This can't be Obi's rally.

When Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu PhD was using kerosene to quench the thirst of Obidients, the crowd was more than this.

1 Like

Re: Real Pictures Of Mammoth Crowd As Labour Party Campaigns In Kogi by Okoroawusa: 9:14pm On Dec 13, 2022
Obi should stop campaigning. It's beginning to look stupid.
Re: Real Pictures Of Mammoth Crowd As Labour Party Campaigns In Kogi by kettykin: 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2022
They tried very much, considering the fact that this is there first meeting in kogi

1 Like

Re: Real Pictures Of Mammoth Crowd As Labour Party Campaigns In Kogi by adekolaelect(m): 9:50pm On Dec 13, 2022
tinsel:
Na now everybody will know their level. Is very easir to Insult and castigate others than to convince people to buy a product with hopeless . No one is ready to labour in vain except those children of hates.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

APC Currently Leading LP In Akwa Ibom State / Atiku Abubakar Needs To Stay Away From Peter Obi. ’ / Fact Check: Is Nigeria Selling The Cheapest Petrol In Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.