Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,504 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

What Do You Want For Christmas?the Best Answer May Just Win A Prize. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Want For Christmas?the Best Answer May Just Win A Prize. (240 Views)

To Be Honest, Peter Obi Fit Just Win Oo! The Way Everything Dey Go So! / Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s / Christmas: The Mysterious Disappearance Of Usual December Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Want For Christmas?the Best Answer May Just Win A Prize. by guobe: 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
Christmas season is one of the very best season as it is the period of merriment and thanksgiving and sharing of food items and cash gifts with the less privileged and so many more.what do you want for Christmas? as the best answer may just win a prize.
Re: What Do You Want For Christmas?the Best Answer May Just Win A Prize. by Septagon: 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
I

1 Like

Re: What Do You Want For Christmas?the Best Answer May Just Win A Prize. by adeoyekay(m): 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
guobe:
Christmas season is one of the very best season as it is the period of merriment and thanksgiving and sharing of food items and cash gifts with the less privileged and so many more.what do you want for Christmas? as the best answer may just win a prize.
just a peace of mind and cash token to celebrate the Yuletide.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Want For Christmas?the Best Answer May Just Win A Prize. by Villa12(m): 6:42pm On Dec 13, 2022
TINUBU victory at the poll is all i want for Christmas and New year gift
Re: What Do You Want For Christmas?the Best Answer May Just Win A Prize. by Islandboi(m): 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2022
Villa12:
Clown!
Re: What Do You Want For Christmas?the Best Answer May Just Win A Prize. by Orente21(f): 6:47pm On Dec 13, 2022
An outing with my kids

1 Like

Re: What Do You Want For Christmas?the Best Answer May Just Win A Prize. by Affiliateseun05: 6:47pm On Dec 13, 2022
Na money i dey find now gtb:0744216797

1 Like

Re: What Do You Want For Christmas?the Best Answer May Just Win A Prize. by DSC7: 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2022
I just want happiness....

I would also like to put smiles on some people's face ...

So help me God... (Amen)

1 Like

Re: What Do You Want For Christmas?the Best Answer May Just Win A Prize. by FrancescoFarino(f): 6:50pm On Dec 13, 2022
I need Jesus

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Want For Christmas?the Best Answer May Just Win A Prize. by Villa12(m): 6:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
Islandboi:
Clown!
demented obingo
Re: What Do You Want For Christmas?the Best Answer May Just Win A Prize. by Islandboi(m): 6:59pm On Dec 13, 2022
Villa12:
demented obingo
urchin!
Re: What Do You Want For Christmas?the Best Answer May Just Win A Prize. by Villa12(m): 7:01pm On Dec 13, 2022
Islandboi:
urchin!
effermite zombie

grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Want For Christmas?the Best Answer May Just Win A Prize. by Ofunaofu: 7:04pm On Dec 13, 2022
Villa12:

Typical urchin
Re: What Do You Want For Christmas?the Best Answer May Just Win A Prize. by Islandboi(m): 7:09pm On Dec 13, 2022
Villa12:
effermite zombie

grin grin grin
Senseless nitwit!
Re: What Do You Want For Christmas?the Best Answer May Just Win A Prize. by Islandboi(m): 7:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
FrancescoFarino:
I need Jesus
I’m here for you. Come into my life.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Want For Christmas?the Best Answer May Just Win A Prize. by Villa12(m): 7:12pm On Dec 13, 2022
Islandboi:
Senseless nitwit!
obidindinrin grin
Re: What Do You Want For Christmas?the Best Answer May Just Win A Prize. by Villa12(m): 7:14pm On Dec 13, 2022
Ofunaofu:

Typical urchin
Efulefu
Re: What Do You Want For Christmas?the Best Answer May Just Win A Prize. by JoeNL22(m): 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2022
guobe:
Nigerians should get their PVCS' and cum out en mass to vote Omoluabi Obi. For with Obi, a new & better Nigeria is POssible.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Want For Christmas?the Best Answer May Just Win A Prize. by Ofunaofu: 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
Villa12:
Efulefu

The picture below aptly describes you

Re: What Do You Want For Christmas?the Best Answer May Just Win A Prize. by Villa12(m): 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
Ofunaofu:

The picture below aptly describes you
Onye nzuzu grin
Re: What Do You Want For Christmas?the Best Answer May Just Win A Prize. by Ofunaofu: 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2022
Villa12:
Onye nzuzu grin

Urchin

Go sell your comedy of gaffes
Re: What Do You Want For Christmas?the Best Answer May Just Win A Prize. by ShobayoEmma(m): 7:43pm On Dec 13, 2022
guobe:
I want to put to be grateful and be in good health.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Want For Christmas?the Best Answer May Just Win A Prize. by Karmaisme(m): 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
There's a fruit seller at the front of my working place, she always interact with people with a smile on her face, no matter her condition.

Yesterday, I walked up to her and her daughter having heated argument over her inability to pay her daughter's school fees for this term. I promise myself to help her in any little way that I can.

I can connect you to her if you want to help also. Putting smile on this woman's face will make this Christmas unforgettable.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN!!! Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition Boosted By Massive Support In Niger / More Photos : Apc 2023 Presidential Election Rally / Video: Atiku Visits Gov. Soludo, Calls ATIKU ONE OF THE TWO MAJOR CONTENDERS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.