Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Constance C. Friday makes a Guest Appearance in The TV Series "Jolibuks" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Constance C. Friday makes a Guest Appearance in The TV Series "Jolibuks" (258 Views)

What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? / BBNaija: Erica Makes Her First Public Appearance After Disqualification (Photos) / Big Dreams Reality Show Opens As Ned Nwoko, Coza Pastor Make Appearance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Constance C. Friday makes a Guest Appearance in The TV Series "Jolibuks" by constancefriday(m): 7:17pm On Dec 13, 2022
News - "Apostle Constance C. Friday makes a guest appearance in the TV series Jolibuks"

Interviewer: How does it feel to make a guest appearance in a hit movie like Jolibuks?

Constance: it feels quite good, acting is fun. I love it more when it's becomes a big tv smash like that.

Interviewer: So what is the movie Jolibuks all about?

Constance: Jolibuks is all about our Generation Z and in what direction we're headed in terms of bringing them up, it's more like

What kind of world are we leaving behind for our Next Generation?

and What kind of Next Generation are we leaving behind for the world?

Interviewer: What were your favorite lines in the TV series?

Constance: well, I had several cool punchlines in the movie, but here are 3 of my favorite lines in the movie

First I like the scene where I turned around and said "y'all folks need some discipline!"

I also like the scenes where I said: "I'll get it done" and "I'll ensure every blade of grass is covered"

I also like the scene where I said "All level 3 projects, Go upstairs NOW!"

Interviewer: Hmm...very charismatic, I loved those scenes as well, felt like I was watching the likes of Laurence Fishburne, Forest Whitaker or Morgan Freeman in those scenes.

Constance: (Laughs) It flows naturally, Thanks to God

Interviewer: What are your best scenes in the movie?

Constance: The "reproductive system" scenes, especially the part where I get to say "don't try this at home"

I also love the scene where Annabel (a level 3 projecNews - "Apostle Constance C. Friday makes a special guest appearance in the movie Jolibuks"

Interviewer: How does it feel to make a guest appearance in a hit movie like Jolibuks?

Constance: it feels good, I love acting. I love it more when it's a big smash like that.

Constance: Jolibuks is all about our Generation Z and where we're headed in terms of bringing them up, it's more like

Interviewer: What were your favorite lines in the movie?

Constance: well, I had several cool punchlines in the movie, but here are 3 of my favorite lines in the movie

First I like the scene where I turned around and said "y'all folks need some discipline!"

I also like the scenes where I said: "I'll get it done" and "I'll make sure every blade of grass is covered"

Interviewer: Hmm...very charismatic, I loved those scenes as well, you sounded a lot like the likes of Laurence Fishburne, Forest Whitaker or Morgan Freeman in those scenes.

Constance: It flows from me naturally, Thanks to God

Interviewer: What are your favorite scenes in the movie?

Constance: I love the "reproductive system" scenes, especially when I got to say "don't try this at home"

I also love the scene where Annabelle (a level 3 project) swallowed a sugarless bubble gum...it had me saying wow!

I don't particularly like that slapping scene, but it's a movie and you have to play according to the scripts.

I'm glad It wasn't a snuff role though.

Interviewer: What is a snuff role?

Constance: A snuff role is a movie role in which the actor/actress dies.

Interviewer: Thanks for your time and honesty Dr Constance C. Friday

Constance: You're welcome.

Pix: Scenes from the movie Jolibuks

swallowed a sugarless bubble gum

Glad It wasn't a snuff role.

Interviewer: What's a snuff role?

Pix: Scenes from the movie/TV Series Jolibuks

1 Share

Re: Constance C. Friday makes a Guest Appearance in The TV Series "Jolibuks" by constancefriday(m): 3:42pm On Jan 06, 2023
constancefriday:
News - "Apostle Constance C. Friday makes a guest appearance in the TV series Jolibuks"

Constance: it feels quite good, acting is fun. I love it more when it's becomes a big tv smash like that.

Constance: Jolibuks is all about our Generation Z and in what direction we're headed in terms of bringing them up, it's more like

Interviewer: What were your favorite lines in the TV series?

I also like the scenes where I said: "I'll get it done" and "I'll ensure every blade of grass is covered"

Interviewer: Hmm...very charismatic, I loved those scenes as well, felt like I was watching the likes of Laurence Fishburne, Forest Whitaker or Morgan Freeman in those scenes.

Constance: (Laughs) It flows naturally, Thanks to God

Interviewer: What are your best scenes in the movie?

Constance: The "reproductive system" scenes, especially the part where I get to say "don't try this at home"

I also love the scene where Annabel (a level 3 projecNews - "Apostle Constance C. Friday makes a special guest appearance in the movie Jolibuks"

Constance: it feels good, I love acting. I love it more when it's a big smash like that.

Constance: Jolibuks is all about our Generation Z and where we're headed in terms of bringing them up, it's more like

Interviewer: What were your favorite lines in the movie?

I also like the scenes where I said: "I'll get it done" and "I'll make sure every blade of grass is covered"

Interviewer: Hmm...very charismatic, I loved those scenes as well, you sounded a lot like the likes of Laurence Fishburne, Forest Whitaker or Morgan Freeman in those scenes.

Constance: It flows from me naturally, Thanks to God

Interviewer: What are your favorite scenes in the movie?

Constance: I love the "reproductive system" scenes, especially when I got to say "don't try this at home"

I also love the scene where Annabelle (a level 3 project) swallowed a sugarless bubble gum...it had me saying wow!

I don't particularly like that slapping scene, but it's a movie and you have to play according to the scripts.

I'm glad It wasn't a snuff role though.

Interviewer: What is a snuff role?

Pix: Scenes from the movie Jolibuks

swallowed a sugarless bubble gum

Glad It wasn't a snuff role.

Interviewer: What's a snuff role?

Pix: Scenes from the movie/TV Series Jolibuks

(1) (Reply)

Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery Movie By Janelle Monae And Daniel Craig Review / Use BRANDING AND POSITIONING To Make Someone Fall In Love With You / Nobody Vows To Trek From One Place To Another If His Candide Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.