Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Write To Earn For The Aunty Mary Series - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Write To Earn For The Aunty Mary Series (345 Views)

MARY EHIABHI: How To Make Six Figure Monthly Income With Peace Of Mind (EBOOK) / I Don't Write For Passion Only. I Write To Make Some Money. / HOT STORY: Read Sister Mary Series..a True Story... Dont Mis$!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Write To Earn For The Aunty Mary Series by Brightgem(f): 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2022
Please read the following carefully before you proceed to engage.

-- Aunty Mary series is a short animated series intended for release in 2023.
-- she is a character created under The Moral Code.
--- Visit The Moral Code Facebook page to see the kind of posts shared daily so you have a solid background of what the movement stands for and promotes. https://web.facebook.com/themoralcodeng
--- See the her posts shared within the body of this writeup to also understand how she sounds, thinks and speaks.

Understanding the brief.
---Her character - Aunty Mary is a middle aged woman who is smart, rich and sharp tongued. She uses bluntness and humour to pass her messages. She is focused on morals and proper behavior. In this series, it is intended that she will always drive towards someone on the road in an estate which she own but the fact she owns the estate is not known to all the residents in the estate. Whenever she drives towards someone, it is to rebuke, chastise or admonish them over something they are doing, something she heard or similar.

---The characters she stops in her car to speak to could be young, middle aged or older than her. Some of the characters may fight her questioning, or agree to it by way of seeing reason or may react any other way deemed fit by the writer.

--- Each episode is intended to last not more than 2 minutes. Have it in mind it is an animated series.

--- You only need to write what she says and what the person she is talking to says back to her in paragraphs, you are not required to script it.

---You have to write her character to be bold, in charge, witty and troublesome.

An example
AUNTY MARY STOPS BY A YOUNG CHAP ON THE ROAD
Ehen! I heard you had left the house, that is why I pursued you. What exactly is this you are wearing? why are your trousers torn?

YOUNG CHAP
No ma, it is not torn? It's just the style.

HER
Style ke? So when you get outside the Estate and a mad man sees you and wants to start famzing like see my brother, you will now be running away, or what exactly will you do? Do you even know what this thing you are wearing is called. Please pick your phone and check what this style of trouser is called.

HE
Distressed jeans.

HER
So you are wearing distress? You love to be in distress? So you didn't get the memo from the other guys you are living with in my house that you don't come out of Aunty Mary's house looking like a vagabond.

---NOTE Not less than 10 episodes is intended for the series. Starting this December and running into January you will write the needed episode. The offer is 10k per episode. Only the most creative, funny writer who understands this character will be picked for this gig. We may pick 2 writers whose samples are best. Writing credits will be accorded you at the end of each episode. You will be paid per number of episodes you write after you submit and it's accepted. You can freestyle as you want and cover any topics as long as the discussion centers on morals and correcting some societal abnormalities. Study her character well, so you it can reflect in your writing of her personality. Your write ups may be altered as the producer or other writers on the team sees fit in each episode. Do not add vulgarities in the dialogues, show your ability to use humor without being vulgar.

--- To Enter Send a writing sample of an episode to the email maryamtmc@gmail.com Copy your text in the body of the mail but start your email with your name, phone number and Title of episode.

--- We expect to receive a lot of emails. So please, if you do not receive a response by the 26th of December, your entry was not likely picked.

Looking forward to reading your entry.

Re: Write To Earn For The Aunty Mary Series by emmanex2000: 9:59am On Dec 14, 2022
Good afternoon sir/ma,

In need of a content writer or copy writer with years of experience?

I can write on various niches and subjects such as blog writing, automobile articles, seo-writing including surfer, tech, b2b tech, YouTube scripts, financial articles, cryptoarticles and so on, including ebooks ranging from fiction, non-fiction, and course contents.

I deliver non-plagiarised and 100% grammar articles within the stipulated time .I also use quetext, plagarism detector, and copy space to check my work.

It will be my pleasure working with you.

Contact me via 07012809662
email@emmanueloladiti31@gmail.com.

Always at your service.
Thank you
Re: Write To Earn For The Aunty Mary Series by emmanex2000: 10:01am On Dec 14, 2022
An academic writer needed asap.
Contact @ 07012809662

(1) (Reply)

15 Famous Female Entrepreneurs In Africa / Thinking / The Inhumane Child.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.