Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,351 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland (32305 Views)

Canada Looks Like Isolation Camp - Nigerian Man Who Relocated To Canada Laments / Huge Antarctica Snow Cruiser Is Missing Since 1940 In The Antarctica(Photos) / Snow Capped Akampka Mountains And Mount Cameroon Visible From Calabar (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by Oldnairalanderb: 11:04pm On Dec 13, 2022
Man complains bitterly about the cold in UK. Seems it's going to be a white Christmas in the UK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJxKUeaMFbg

6 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by Hezzyluv: 11:08pm On Dec 13, 2022
Nigeria is a very very blessed country with bad leaders. Some masses are not helping matters too. Religion come do us strong things join. undecided

Nigeria would be great again.
God bless Nigeria more
God bless Africa.

184 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by gaby(m): 11:12pm On Dec 13, 2022
Nonsense as usual.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by incandescentena: 11:12pm On Dec 13, 2022
This is not even my problem, I went for police recruitment dem say make we run 200m, i took 1st..police arrest me say i dey run like thief.... Na the matter we dey try settle.. grin

181 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by VeryWickedGoat: 11:33pm On Dec 13, 2022
Return to Motherland na attention seeker.

111 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by Bankowner: 11:47pm On Dec 13, 2022
It has always being a white Christmas in the UK so what is he yapping about?

As they always say, If you can't stand the heat then get out of the kitchen!!

It's a white Christmas over here too.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by Reinamaria(f): 11:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
Bankowner:

He probably just got there newly.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by Oldnairalanderb: 5:36am On Dec 14, 2022
Bankowner:

Oh boy! cheesy grin. Get out of where? He'll rather die there than come back to Nigeria. grin.

Here's another one. A man born in prison and ends up a prisoner. Watch his journey into crime from birth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoELQGfRz1I
Please subscribe to our channel for more true life juicy stories.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by Oldnairalanderb: 8:13am On Dec 14, 2022
Reinamaria:

He probably just got there newly.

Something like that. He's schooling there

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by Slawomirr: 8:29am On Dec 14, 2022
Damnnn niggar

All of them go dey lament

If there no let una stay make una come house

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by samuel19222(m): 8:29am On Dec 14, 2022
E Dey yarn dust, come make we swap na

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by DrBrainstorm(m): 8:29am On Dec 14, 2022
I have always wondered how people were able to survive in areas with cold climate hundreds of years ago, before even the crudest technologies that could weave clothes existed.
I know about using the skins of animals like bears for covering but how many of these animals could they catch?

42 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by DropsMic(m): 8:29am On Dec 14, 2022
Make him come back

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by Blueace247(f): 8:30am On Dec 14, 2022
Person wey no know him blood group

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by karsey: 8:30am On Dec 14, 2022
He should come and swap with people like us that love cold weather

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by Kingray10: 8:30am On Dec 14, 2022
Please come back home.... And stop complaining

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by Heroicvic(m): 8:30am On Dec 14, 2022
I pray he get deported

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by GoooodHardDick: 8:31am On Dec 14, 2022
Doesn't he know the road to the airport?

Bros come back to Nigeria and stop complaining angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by Rebuke: 8:31am On Dec 14, 2022
Who stops him from coming back to naija? Very unnecessary, let him come back to Nigeria already na.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by piobadey: 8:31am On Dec 14, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by Realists(m): 8:31am On Dec 14, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Nigeria is a very very blessed country with bad leaders. Some masses are not helping matters too. Religion come do us strong things join. undecided

Nigeria would be great again.
God bless Nigeria more
God bless Africa.

Most especially the idol worshipers.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by marvellous2222: 8:31am On Dec 14, 2022
See this ungrateful element, you come to Nigeria , allow me to go uk

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by ecolime(m): 8:31am On Dec 14, 2022
All these JJC no dey let person hear word again. UK this, UK that.

Which kain rubbish be this na?

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by Sweetnesstwins: 8:31am On Dec 14, 2022
I want to experience snow fall someday

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by BigYash: 8:31am On Dec 14, 2022
Come niaja come see sun nau. Rubbish!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:32am On Dec 14, 2022
Complaining, but smiling and laughing. Is that one complain or mockery. angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by bigdammyj: 8:32am On Dec 14, 2022
Noted.
Re: Nigerian Man In Uk Laments Over The Snow And Appreciates Motherland by money121(m): 8:32am On Dec 14, 2022
Who send him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The World’s Most Colourful Hotels PHOTOS / Accident Along Kaduna-abuja Expressway / Pictures From The Commissioning Of Rumuola Flyover In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.