Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,737 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) (14157 Views)

President Buhari Participates At APC National Convention (Photos) / President Buhari Participates At The 61st Independence Anniversary (Pictures) / President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by deeway200(m): 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2022
Participate or catching cruise
Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by lokoloko84(m): 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2022
SmartPolician:
Imagine one country inviting an entire continent to its country to have a meeting with them and their leaders will attend.

When will Nigeria start inviting the entire EU member states to Abuja for a meeting and their leaders will attend? undecided
Bro,it is very annoying and some idiots are hailing this. Really!
That is what you get,when you have useless leaders with silly citizens who throw them up.
A bunch of low self esteem with strong inferior complex citizens.
Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
More photos

Obituary f00Ls will not sleep tonight grin grin Pandora Obituary was disgraced yesterday in KOGI KADUNA was hot APC all the way

Sleep because of pictures when the whole country is burning
Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 1:34pm On Dec 14, 2022
Do dey go na
Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by abobote: 1:34pm On Dec 14, 2022
SmartPolician:
Imagine one country inviting an entire continent to its country to have a meeting with them and their leaders will attend.

When will Nigeria start inviting the entire EU member states to Abuja for a meeting and their leaders will attend? undecided
Where are they going to stay? What of if NEPA takes light
Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by Abdul4trust1(m): 1:34pm On Dec 14, 2022
slimfit1:
Pictures no substance at the end, Obasanjo would travel and come back with investors this one will travel and come back with photos. Education summit UK no result. South Korea summit come back with nothing.
can you those OBJ came with?
Michelin and Dollop left Nigeria during PDP tenure
Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by TheOgaBoss: 1:36pm On Dec 14, 2022
SmartPolician:

I tell u. African leaders mumu ehn, and later they will say they want to be treated as equals when u already have a low mentality. The only reason for this summit is not because the us Is genuinely interested in African problems, itt is because of the growing influence of china and Russia in Africa.
Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by asanausana91: 1:37pm On Dec 14, 2022
slimfit1:
Pictures no substance at the end, Obasanjo would travel and come back with investors this one will travel and come back with photos. Education summit UK no result. South Korea summit come back with nothing.
you are evil if you said south Korea and educational summit nothing. Didn't you see the Mou sign between Nigeria and Korean company for Kaduna rifinary?
Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by isholex: 1:40pm On Dec 14, 2022
slimfit1:

How am I supposed to achieve something when I have this cow as president?
He killed naira
promote terrorism silently allow
stop sèbé, can't u think innovation y waiting for cow's assistance b4 u achieve something
Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by asanausana91: 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2022
BornKiller:
The most hopeless, useless and incomptent corpse to ever misrule this lost and misguided country. Nigerians will stand in line to defecate on his grave after he dies.

with your Monica I think you deserve no reply.
Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by TheOgaBoss: 1:44pm On Dec 14, 2022
SalemIfeanyi1:
Shebi dey said US President hosted this event. I never see am oo grin grin grin
him fit nor even show or he go show briefly to address them, agine if it was a president from Europe or Asia in America, he/she will be given state reception. African leaders nor get self respect. See the mumu smiling sheepishly with the equivalent of a minister in us.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by BornKiller: 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2022
I don't need a reply from anyone with a low IQ

asanausana91:
with your Monica I think you deserve no reply.
Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by Karnice600: 1:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
God1000:
Buhari sees peregrination as accomplishment.

But why can't Biden embark on a visit to Africa as he has done in other parts of the world instead of summoning African leaders like school boys.

I don't know why leaders from big countries such as US, China, India, Russia, France, UK, Japan etc feel too big to visit African countries.

This is master and slave friendship.

It's you that see that as a thing. It's called US-Africa Summit. They organized it. Even if they came down here to Africa, will that redeem the Naira?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by Karnice600: 1:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
TheFreeOne:
The US is trying to checkmate China and Russian influence in Africa but I can't it see working.

Offering membership of G20 to AU won't change the neutrality of AU on some key issues. The US should support AU permanent membership of UN Security Council then we'll know they are serious and sincere in their relationship with Africa.

Africa will never be a vassal state to any nation. Ukraine war has opened the eyes of many countries to the reality of events as we've seen those nations who have surrender their sovereignty to the US and the price they are paying thereafter.

TheBlindOne
Wehdone for this nonsense. More grease to your elbow.
Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 1:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
SmartPolician:

After u have paid ur dues. America or China didn't get there over night. The countries going there know the benefits if not nobody can force them. Lol
Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by fyneeagle99: 1:57pm On Dec 14, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
More photos

Obituary f00Ls will not sleep tonight grin grin Pandora Obituary was disgraced yesterday in KOGI KADUNA was hot APC all the way
can you come up with Pictorial evidence of Obidient rally in Kogi let me make a mince meat of your gibberish.
Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by ovie8200: 2:01pm On Dec 14, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
More photos

People like you is the reason why Nigeria will continue to produce bad leader of next generation....the issue is about summit but you deviated the topic and talking about what it has no issue with it. People like you is the reason Nigeria will never work. You claim you are Nigerian, yet continue to attack your own fellow country men simple because they are not your tribe. You see how stupid you are?
Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 2:07pm On Dec 14, 2022
SmartPolician:

even Biden is not in d meeting... Na minister of foreign affairs suppose attend dis meeting
Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 2:30pm On Dec 14, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Go hug transformer. What have you ever achieved so far in Life?
Buhari is dead among the living
Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by plaetton: 2:31pm On Dec 14, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

https://twitter.com/VictorG63538936/status/1602833174530502656?t=nq2fyTh4t8pC1O1gXUVM9w&s=08
How many other presidents or heads of state were at the event?
Does he even understand what the event was all about ?

He is so jobless in Aso Rock while 200m Nigerias suffer daily. His handlers just find any way to bundle him out of the country at every given opportunity. They do it to try to stimulate his declining cognitive functions, and also to give them enoug room to loot and pillage the economy as they wish.
Buhari has no idea of what is going on in the country.

I hope fellow Nigerians are eager to say good riddance to this bad rubbish, and never again,..never again elect a sick old man with rapidly declining cognitive abilities into office , never ever.
Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by BigBashiru: 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2022
TheFreeOne:
The US is trying to checkmate China and Russian influence in Africa but I can't it see working.

Offering membership of G20 to AU won't change the neutrality of AU on some key issues. The US should support AU permanent membership of UN Security Council then we'll know they are serious and sincere in their relationship with Africa.

Africa will never be a vassal state to any nation. Ukraine war has opened the eyes of many countries to the reality of events as we've seen those nations who have surrender their sovereignty to the US and the price they are paying thereafter.

The stupid African leaders will voluntarily make African countries vassals. African leaders are stupid - most of them are stupid but not all. The West can have no influence in African without the consent of African leaders. Biya betrayed Camerounians and have sold them as slaves to France. Outerra of Ivory Coast same thing. Most black african leaders are MONKEYS.
Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by Henrymas(m): 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2022
This dunmbo, just dey flex our common wealth.
Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by faceland: 2:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
If you ask the mumu what they have been talking about, he wouldn't know.

Tell him, were I live, there is fuel scarcity since August 2021 (over a year). 1 litter na 400 naira now.
Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by planetx: 3:02pm On Dec 14, 2022
Bunch of slaves being summoned by their slave masters. It's all about countering China by this bloody Westerners, even though China as it's own agenda regarding Africa they have done more for Africa's development in 30 years than America, Britain, France etc have done in 500 yesrs.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by etrange: 3:36pm On Dec 14, 2022
SmartPolician:

Africa is answering the call because they need to pull resources together in order to do business with the USA. This is not a question of ego or pride, it's simply a game of numbers. It's not about how many countries or even the physical sizes of these countries. It's an economic summit, and economically speaking, the whole of Africa is not up to 15% of America's GDP. So inviting Africa to a summit is very normal when the right factors are compared. It's business and normally, you'd deal with business partners with enough resources to transact with you hence why the USA is dealing with Africa as a whole. The EU has no business justification to answer such a call because one country in the EU has more than enough resources to deal with Africa.
Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by Allisgud: 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2022
Imagine we have obi representing the country in this gathering,the whole president will stand still with a round of applause
Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by Tochyllallah100: 3:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
Congrats to PMB... Where are the Ipopigs and Obi supporters
Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by Tochyllallah100: 4:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
Allisgud:
Imagine we have obi representing the country in this gathering,the whole president will stand still with a round of applause

I don't blame you Bro, I blame Obi for deceiving many... If not you won't be saying all this...
Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by zelnababa(m): 4:05pm On Dec 14, 2022
JoeNL22:
Obi....how you are taking note?

Cum 2023, you & your vice will be taking lovely pictures with your competent and hardworking cabinet.

I can't wait to see both of you attend this program next year.
lol in thier dream.
Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by Allisgud: 4:06pm On Dec 14, 2022
Tochyllallah100:

I don't blame you Bro, I blame Obi for deceiving many... If not you won't be saying all this...
abeg shift I no get ur time grin grin
Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by Spandau: 4:28pm On Dec 14, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
more photos

You need to be examined. Allah!
Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by Spandau: 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2022
GeneralPula:

And what did he do all thru 8 years? Obasanjo and the many investors he came back with from travel ?

At least he left the National Treasury extremely robust with Nigeria virtually owing nobody.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shi’ites Protest At NASS, Demand El-zakzaky’s Release / Justice, Sylvester Ngwuta Arraigned For False Asset Declaration / 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Have No Chance - Arewa youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.