Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,380 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Bola Tinubu Is Not An Indigene Of Lagos -bode Thomas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Is Not An Indigene Of Lagos -bode Thomas (847 Views)

Applicant Must Be An Indigene / Who Is An Indigene Of Lagos? / Meet The Pretty Wife Of Peter Obi Who Is An Indigene Of Cross River State (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu Is Not An Indigene Of Lagos -bode Thomas by Jajaofokpoko1: 7:05am On Dec 14, 2022
Re: Bola Tinubu Is Not An Indigene Of Lagos -bode Thomas by Goodday90(m): 7:08am On Dec 14, 2022
Wow so it’s true
I went to check

Who is really tinubu
Is he an alien,did he give birth to himself,who are his people?
These are the things urchins should be bothered about and not shouting “renewed hope”

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Is Not An Indigene Of Lagos -bode Thomas by Suunnn(f): 7:08am On Dec 14, 2022
Re: Bola Tinubu Is Not An Indigene Of Lagos -bode Thomas by Naira20: 7:14am On Dec 14, 2022
Bode George
Re: Bola Tinubu Is Not An Indigene Of Lagos -bode Thomas by jumper524(m): 7:22am On Dec 14, 2022
when you see people talk like this, you'll only weep at their level of greed.
come to the north, many of our leaders are not from the state they represent.
muazu babangida aliyu former Niger state governor is not from Niger yet he's one of the best they've had.
elrufai too is rumored to come from outside kaduna yet he's doing impressively well in developement , I doubt ant can match that.
Muhammed Abdullah abubakar former bauchi governor is not from bauchi but kogi yet he was never discriminated on that ground. abacha is also from borno but his family is among the political champions in kano state with his son going for governor.
that's how it is.
in the north, the father that trains you is more of your father than your biological father same with Nigeria law. a functional parent is better than a biological parent.
i m sure it's same with yorubas. the region that trains you most is more of your region than your biological region.
bode George should rest and move from cheap campaign, all lagos Ian knows that asiwaju is not from lagos but they've moved way beyond that. i m sure even Fashola too is from ekiti.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Is Not An Indigene Of Lagos -bode Thomas by copyrites: 7:35am On Dec 14, 2022
jumper524:
muazu babangida aliyu former Niger state governor is not from Niger yet he's one of the best they've had.
elrufai too is rumored to come from outside kaduna yet he's doing impressively well in developement , I doubt ant can match that.
Muhammed Abdullah abubakar former bauchi governor is not from bauchi but kogi yet he was never discriminated on that ground. abacha is also from borno but his family is among the political champions in kano state with his son going for governor.
that's how it is.
in the north, the father that trains you is more of your father than your biological father same with Nigeria law. a functional parent is better than a biological parent.
i m sure it's same with yorubas. the region that trains you most is more of your region than your biological region.
bode George should rest and move from cheap campaign, all lagos Ian knows that asiwaju is not from lagos but they've moved way beyond that. i m sure even Fashola too is from ekiti.

But these people you mentioned are not abusing others and instructing them to go back to their states.

How can Tinubu and his urchi.ns from Iragbiji tell people to go back to their states?

What kind of Tia Tia Umbrelatta is that?

6 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Is Not An Indigene Of Lagos -bode Thomas by Goodday90(m): 7:35am On Dec 14, 2022
jumper524:
that's how it is.
so you are confirming that tinubu is really a bastard ?
Who are his people,where are his siblings
Even in a society like USA,we know Donald trumps family,his dad,where the trumps migrated from in present day Germany
Why will tinubu’s own be any different,?

6 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Is Not An Indigene Of Lagos -bode Thomas by jumper524(m): 7:37am On Dec 14, 2022
Goodday90:
so you are confirming that tinubu is really a bastard ?
Who are his people,where are his siblings
Even in a society like USA,we knew Donald trumps family,his dad,where the trumps migrated from in Germany
Why will tinubu’s own be different
than God you said sane society not sane people cos sane people know the mother of tinubu and also his home village irabiji in osu state. thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Is Not An Indigene Of Lagos -bode Thomas by jumper524(m): 7:38am On Dec 14, 2022
copyrites:

But these people you mentioned are not abusing others and instructing them to go back to their states.

How can Tinubu and his urchi.ns from Iragbiji tell people to go back to their states?

where did asiwaju tell people to go back to their states? where did you see asiwaju insulting people also?
Re: Bola Tinubu Is Not An Indigene Of Lagos -bode Thomas by Goodday90(m): 7:42am On Dec 14, 2022
jumper524:
than God you said sane society not sane people cos sane people know the mother of tinubu and also his home village irabiji in osu state. thank you.
keep defending a man you know nothing about,a man whose life is shrouded in secrecy
So it’s true that tinubu is a bastard?
Bode just confirmed it,I thought it was just a rumor

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Is Not An Indigene Of Lagos -bode Thomas by Goodday90(m): 7:48am On Dec 14, 2022
Mynd44
Come and see o,tinubu is not an indigene of Lagos

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Is Not An Indigene Of Lagos -bode Thomas by Britishpea: 8:12am On Dec 14, 2022
copyrites:

Are you one of the people Tinubu asked to go back to their states? If so, leave Lagos immediately because you are so slow. You go cry till now till whenever with this attitude of yours. Coconut head boy.
Re: Bola Tinubu Is Not An Indigene Of Lagos -bode Thomas by West1side: 8:25am On Dec 14, 2022
The defensing is paining your hopeless Igbo father ba ? Na that pain go kill the two of una last last. Foolish Igbo that know no difference btw Bode George n Bode Thomas.

Goodday90:
keep defending a man you know nothing about,a man whose life is shrouded in secrecy

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Is Not An Indigene Of Lagos -bode Thomas by Goodday90(m): 8:26am On Dec 14, 2022
West1side:
The defensing is paining your hopeless Igbo father ba ? Na that pain go kill the two of una last last. Foolish Igbo that know no difference btw Bode George n Bode Thomas.

it’s a normal thing in Yoruba culture to insult one father and mother and two,this is not my thread
Iya e,baba e is a common word in yourba,so I don’t know how to reply you

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Is Not An Indigene Of Lagos -bode Thomas by Okoroawusa: 8:29am On Dec 14, 2022
Bode George, Tinubu the non-indigene relegated you in Lagos and you are crying for the past 20 years. This your backbiting of Tinubu is getting stale.
Re: Bola Tinubu Is Not An Indigene Of Lagos -bode Thomas by Tenses: 8:50am On Dec 14, 2022
jumper524:

How you skipped his father is legendary.
Re: Bola Tinubu Is Not An Indigene Of Lagos -bode Thomas by tollyboy5(m): 8:56am On Dec 14, 2022
Goodday90:
tinubu not from lagos is our business as lagosians not bode business.
pa bode is not also from lagos state.

we dont have issues with tinubu since he's not contesting for governor.
we're behind jandor23.

whats is you guys problem with tinubu?
Re: Bola Tinubu Is Not An Indigene Of Lagos -bode Thomas by Goodday90(m): 9:20am On Dec 14, 2022
tollyboy5:

tinubu not from lagos is our business as lagosians not bode business.
pa bode is not also from lagos state.

we dont have issues with tinubu since he's not contesting for governor.
we're behind jandor23.

whats is you guys problem with tinubu?
he is a bastard
If you went to university Why do you think they ask for certificate of origin
If you want to obtain an international passport,they ask the same thing
Does the rule not apply to tinubu

So you are trying to tell us in excess that BAT fell from an UFO or what?
Re: Bola Tinubu Is Not An Indigene Of Lagos -bode Thomas by tollyboy5(m): 9:25am On Dec 14, 2022
Goodday90:
he is a bastard
If you went to university Why do you think they ask for certificate of origin
If you want to obtain an international passport,they ask the same thing
Does the rule not apply to tinubu

So you are trying to tell us in excess that BAT fell from an UFO or what?
We've acknowledge him as our own. Now what's your stress?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Is Not An Indigene Of Lagos -bode Thomas by EndsarsReloaded: 9:27am On Dec 14, 2022
Goodday90:
Wow so it’s true
I went to check

Who is really tinubu
Is he an alien,did he give birth to himself,who are his people?
These are the things urchins should be bothered about and not shouting “renewed hope”

Nobody can really say for sure where that criminal came from. It was once said his origins are in Kanuri where they migrated from. But one thing is for sure, he is not from Lagos.

The real omoluabis will chase him away for good.
Re: Bola Tinubu Is Not An Indigene Of Lagos -bode Thomas by Goodday90(m): 9:27am On Dec 14, 2022
tollyboy5:

We've acknowledge him as our own. Now what's your stress?
make him the president of “your own” then
He can never be president
Re: Bola Tinubu Is Not An Indigene Of Lagos -bode Thomas by Goodday90(m): 9:31am On Dec 14, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

Nobody can really say for sure where that criminal came from. It was once said his origins are in Kanuri where they migrated from. But one thing is for sure, he is not from Lagos.

The real omoluabis will chase him away for good.
Tinubu might not even be Nigerian
How old can one be not to know his dad,his mum,he dosent even have siblings
Apc urchins will come and tell us how family background don’t matter,same way they are using religion don’t matter to deceive gullible Christians church goers
Re: Bola Tinubu Is Not An Indigene Of Lagos -bode Thomas by tollyboy5(m): 9:32am On Dec 14, 2022
Goodday90:
make him the president of “your own” then
He can never be president
Vote your choice and keep shut!
Re: Bola Tinubu Is Not An Indigene Of Lagos -bode Thomas by Goodday90(m): 9:39am On Dec 14, 2022
tollyboy5:

Vote your choice and keep shut!
I kept shut in 2015/2019,see what buhari is doing
This one,we go sing am like song abeg

Tinubu can’t be president
Re: Bola Tinubu Is Not An Indigene Of Lagos -bode Thomas by tollyboy5(m): 9:59am On Dec 14, 2022
Goodday90:
I kept shut in 2015/2019,see what buhari is doing
This one,we go sing am like song abeg

Tinubu can’t be president
Buhari did well.

He performed beyond my expectations.
I'm not his fan but he did more than I presumed, I thought he was an islamists.

(1) (Reply)

Saboteurs Arthur Eze & Soludo Disgraced, Tinubu & Atiku In Panic As Edwin Clark / BREAKING:. Controversy Continues As BUHARI Approves Only Old N200 As Legal Tende / 2023 Poll: I Cannot Work For Tinubu After Outcome Of Ekiti Election – Segun Oni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.