Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,996 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

She Is Not My Side Chic. She Is Very Special To Me" Diddy Warns People - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / She Is Not My Side Chic. She Is Very Special To Me" Diddy Warns People (1516 Views)

Rita Edochie Finally Forgives Ada Jesus & Warns People To Stop Defaming Others / Kate Henshaw Warns People That Advertise On Her Instagram Posts / Wizkid Proves Tiwa Savage Is Really Special To Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Not My Side Chic. She Is Very Special To Me" Diddy Warns People by alphonsojaybaz: 8:28am On Dec 14, 2022
She is not my side chic. She is very special to me" Diddy warns people disrespecting Yung Miami

Diddy has taken to Twitter to warn those disrespecting his girlfriend Yung Miami after he announced the newest addition to his family.

Diddy welcomed his seventh child,  a baby girl named Love, with 28-year-old Dana Tran.

Diddy was last romantically linked to City Girls rapper, Yung Miami.

Makesense Promotions gathered that, After Diddy posted about his newest daughter, a number of Twitter users made comments and jokes about Yung Miami’s potential reaction to the baby news. Others called her the side chic in the relationship.

Yung Miami addressed the comments about Diddy’s growing family on Monday by tweeting, "I’M NOBODY SIDE B— LETS JUST MAKE THIS CLEAR ON THIS GOOD MONDAY! I don’t come 2nd to no b—!"

Taking to Twitter, Diddy wrote: "@yungmiami305 is not my side chick. Never has been, never will be. She’s very important and special to me, and I don’t play about my Shawty Wop. I don’t discuss things on the internet and I will not start today."

He added: "So think what you want. But know that if you do something to hurt mine, I’m gonna to come to your house and we’re gonna talk about it like human beings. LOVE."

1 Like

Re: She Is Not My Side Chic. She Is Very Special To Me" Diddy Warns People by Suunnn(f): 8:30am On Dec 14, 2022
alphonsojaybaz:
She is not my side chic. She is very special to me" Diddy warns people disrespecting Yung Miami

Diddy has taken to Twitter to warn those disrespecting his girlfriend Yung Miami after he announced the newest addition to his family.

Diddy welcomed his seventh child,  a baby girl named Love, with 28-year-old Dana Tran.

Diddy was last romantically linked to City Girls rapper, Yung Miami.

Makesense Promotions gathered that, After Diddy posted about his newest daughter, a number of Twitter users made comments and jokes about Yung Miami’s potential reaction to the baby news. Others called her the side chic in the relationship.

Yung Miami addressed the comments about Diddy’s growing family on Monday by tweeting, "I’M NOBODY SIDE B— LETS JUST MAKE THIS CLEAR ON THIS GOOD MONDAY! I don’t come 2nd to no b—!"

Taking to Twitter, Diddy wrote: "@yungmiami305 is not my side chick. Never has been, never will be. She’s very important and special to me, and I don’t play about my Shawty Wop. I don’t discuss things on the internet and I will not start today."

He added: "So think what you want. But know that if you do something to hurt mine, I’m gonna to come to your house and we’re gonna talk about it like human beings. LOVE."

Whatever
Re: She Is Not My Side Chic. She Is Very Special To Me" Diddy Warns People by meobizy(f): 10:39am On Dec 14, 2022
Is he even married? If he isn’t there is no reason to comment on the situation.
Re: She Is Not My Side Chic. She Is Very Special To Me" Diddy Warns People by BeanX(m): 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2022
Ok, next!
Re: She Is Not My Side Chic. She Is Very Special To Me" Diddy Warns People by Goldmynemaniac: 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2022
GenZ folks be like, what/who is diddy?

1 Like

Re: She Is Not My Side Chic. She Is Very Special To Me" Diddy Warns People by ClassicMan202(m): 11:40pm On Dec 14, 2022
She is very special to you but you dey produce other children outside.... Both of una no know una problem
Re: She Is Not My Side Chic. She Is Very Special To Me" Diddy Warns People by akwesenana: 7:55am On Dec 15, 2022
Goldmynemaniac:
Genz folks be like, what/who is diddy?
Lol. Who no know puff Daddy?
Una dey always find any chance to bash the so called 'gen z' as if they are responsible for the period they were birthed.
Re: She Is Not My Side Chic. She Is Very Special To Me" Diddy Warns People by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 15, 2022
Better con3 gud At 53 he still dey nack some people wen neva 50 here no reason nacks again .

(1) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Acquires New Luxury Home In Atlanta.(see Photos) / Davido Reacts To Cheque’s Public Apology For Disrespecting His Wife / Sikiru Ayinde Barrister Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.