Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Best Programming Language To Learn - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Best Programming Language To Learn (265 Views)

Best Programming Language To Learn This 2021: The Beginner's Guide / Is It Advisable To Learn Java As My First Programming Language? / The Best Programming Language Is... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Programming Language To Learn by thetechbroh: 1:11pm On Dec 14, 2022
No doubts this is the most popular topic among people who are new or intending to go into the tech/programming space. Sometimes it even become an argument rather than a discussion. But then, really, what is the best programming language for a beginner to learn?

The simple and short answer is, "it depends", yap. It depends on your interest. Again, this is a mistake both old and new programmers make. You don't just say I want to be a programmer. It is too generic and you won't go far with such mindset. I lived in this error for long and didn't have much to show till I changed my mindset. Be specific.

Say something like "I want to be a mobile app programmer", or an "AI Programmer", "Web programmer", "Crypto programmer" etc. You get the point now. Yes, whatever you do, you are still a "programmer". But it is in your best interest to be specific.

Different tasks are done with different programming languages. You see why it "depends", and why you can't say that the best programming language to learn is this or that. There are programming languages best suited for Machine Learning, IOS Apps, Web Apps, NFT, Crypto, Robotics, AI, Data Science, Cyber Security, etc.

In the following days, I will be making posts covering the best programming languages for different fields of software development and engineering. I will kindly ask you to follow me and share my posts to benefit more folks. Thanks.
I will also be grateful if you add value to this post by commenting to strengthen a point I made, or point out an error in the post. You are the real MVP smiley.

The Tech Broh.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Website Developer / The Benefits Of Using Candidate Management Software / Career Options

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.