Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,817,001 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Who Can Find A Virtious Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Can Find A Virtious Wife? (635 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Find A Virtious Wife? by Truvelisback(m): 1:15pm On Dec 14, 2022
Good day, fellas. Let's be honest to ourselves. Can we still find virtious women in our time? According to Prov 31:10 downward. I have come to realize that it is damn hard to find one in our time, considering the unique qualities of a Virtious wife. As a matter of fact, men are now hopeless and helplessly tired of searching for Virtious wives because of its scarcity. Infact, many men now are just getting married for the sake of sex and child bearing.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Can Find A Virtious Wife? by Burdenbearer: 1:34pm On Dec 14, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Let's be honest to ourselves. Can we still find virtious women in our time? According to Prov 31:10 downward. I have come to realize that it is damn hard to find one in our time, considering the unique qualities of a Virtious wife. As a matter of fact, men are now hopeless and helplessly tired of searching for Virtious wives because of its scarcity. Infact, many men now are just getting married for the sake of sex and child bearing.
Re: Who Can Find A Virtious Wife? by Jennyclay(f): 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2022
There are many virtuous women out there. I'm a virtuous woman.
But the question should be, how many men of today can take good care of a virtuous woman? undecided.

Men hands are becoming so tight day-by-day. Stingy ko ko

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Can Find A Virtious Wife? by Zonefree(m): 1:48pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
But the question should be, how many men of today can take good care of a virtuous woman? undecided.
Werey say she's a virtuous woman grin grin

Dem dey find fish for soup, crayfish dey raise hand grin

10 Likes

Re: Who Can Find A Virtious Wife? by Truvelisback(m): 1:54pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:

Lol, u wey no wan use hand touch anything. U need to read that scripture to know weda u fit in or not. According to the scripture, she is willing to work with her hands, she provides food for her household, etc. Read the passage carefully and examine urself. grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Find A Virtious Wife? by Mindlog: 2:01pm On Dec 14, 2022
Abeg, we tend to attract who we are! cheesy

What does it profit a "virtuous wife" when she is married to a man who expects her to be virtuous but very comfortable with his own low moral standards and being virtuous is not gender specific as we are all called to be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Find A Virtious Wife? by abuja007: 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2022
Men or boys who have are not virtuous are looking for virtuous gals or women to marry. E don't make sense.
Sleep with this gal that gal at almost every location we find ourselves and then we call em hoes. Na wahhh.
Look at the mirror.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Find A Virtious Wife? by Mindlog: 2:18pm On Dec 14, 2022
abuja007:
Men or boys who have are not virtuous are looking for virtuous gals or women to marry. E don't make sense.
Sleep with this gal that gal at almost every location we find ourselves and then we call em hoes. Na wahhh.
Look at the mirror.

E no start today, their ancestors did same......na so they wanted to kill the olosho in the biblical story while they saw nothing wrong in their fellow men who were having sex with her but Jesus shamed them by telling them “Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.”.......dem wereys disappeared one after the other. cheesy cheesy cheesy

“Na All Of Us Be Ashawo,” -Fireboy DML

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Find A Virtious Wife? by Brighton1(m): 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:

Madam, go and treat your STD. See as ringworm full ur nyash.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Find A Virtious Wife? by Jeon(f): 4:42pm On Dec 14, 2022
Brighton1:
Madam, go and treat your STD. See as ringworm full ur nyash.

Kia

Nah this dirty prostitutie you dy carry?
Wahala..
Tomorrow now you will open ur mouth to insult ur mom, because some useless girls gave you womanhood...
The reason why I must marry a virgin man.

If you like clown me, I don't care

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Find A Virtious Wife? by Jeon(f): 4:50pm On Dec 14, 2022
abuja007:
Look at the mirror.

gringrin

Mindlog:
Abeg, we tend to attract who we are! cheesy

What does it profit a "virtuous wife" when she is married to a man who expects her be virtuous but very comfortable with his own low moral standards and being virtuous is not gender specific as we are all called to be.

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Find A Virtious Wife? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 17, 2022
E no go work for virtous womam to marry a rascal. It is either the woman is tolerating the rascal because she no get choice.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Find A Virtious Wife? by Truvelisback(m): 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
Abi1985:
E no go work for virtous womam to marry a rascal. It is either the woman is tolerating the rascal because she no get choice.
Virtious woman go marry virtious man.
Re: Who Can Find A Virtious Wife? by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 2:24am On Dec 18, 2022
grin cheesy cheesy Vawulence

Zonefree:

Werey say she's a virtuous woman grin grin

Dem dey find fish for soup, crayfish dey raise hand grin

Re: Who Can Find A Virtious Wife? by Saintmary(f): 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2022
Truvelisback:

Virtuous men should find virtuous women.

It is a virtuous man, who has obtained favor from God that can find a virtuous woman.

But you men have forgotten God, who helps a man to find the right kind of woman, and you're now tired?

You think God is not watching you?

Why would He give you a good woman so you can destroy her with your lack of fear of God? His own precious daughter?

Repent first, start living in accordance with God's commandments, then watch how He will favor you and turn your life around.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Find A Virtious Wife? by Aguiyimba(m): 12:18pm On Dec 18, 2022
Jennyclay:

Hahahahahaha hahahaha hahahaha jennyclay virtuous woman. come marry her now
Re: Who Can Find A Virtious Wife? by Truvelisback(m): 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2022
Saintmary:

Virtuous men should find virtuous women.

It is a virtuous man, who has obtained favor from God that can find a virtuous woman.

But you men have forgotten God, who helps a man to find the right kind of woman, and you're now tired?

You think God is not watching you?

Why would He give you a good woman so you can destroy her with your lack of fear of God? His own precious daughter?

Repent first, start living in accordance with God's commandments, then watch how He will favor you and turn your life around.
There are more virtious men than women. Nowadays, it is very hard find virtious women for wives.
Re: Who Can Find A Virtious Wife? by Saintmary(f): 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2022
Truvelisback:
There are more virtious men than women. Nowadays, it is very hard find virtious women for wives.

I've not seen a more false statement.

(1) (Reply)

“my Grandma Came For A Visit, So I Decided Not Confuse Her With My Look. I Am Th / At This Point, I Can't Take It Again. My In-laws Should ... / Advice To My Fellow Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.