Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,164 members, 7,845,829 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Physical Fitness Alone Doesn't Define A Good Presidential Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Physical Fitness Alone Doesn't Define A Good Presidential Candidate (278 Views)

Senator Ademola Adeleke Plays Table Tennis For Physical Fitness (Photo, Video) / Video Of Peter Obi Jogging For Physical Fitness / 2023: Osinbajo, Good Presidential Material, Say Bayelsa Monarchs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Physical Fitness Alone Doesn't Define A Good Presidential Candidate by Solofresh2: 1:29pm On Dec 14, 2022
I created this thread for those who wants Peter obi to win only because he is physically fit.Physical fitness is not enough to rule a nation. I am not a Tinubu ,Atiku or Obi fan
Sani Abacha was physically fit but we all know how it ended.
Mental fitness is superior
Am just giving my opinion though

1 Like

Re: Physical Fitness Alone Doesn't Define A Good Presidential Candidate by mrvitalis(m): 1:34pm On Dec 14, 2022
Solofresh2:
I created this thread for those who wants Peter obi to win only because he is physically fit.Physical fitness is not enough for to rule a nation. I am not a Tinubu ,Atiku or Obi fan
Firstly I want to let you know we know you are a Tinubu supporter

No body has ever said physical fitness is the only criteria ...but it's an important criteria and mind you physical and mental fitness goes hand in hand

Funny you made examples of abacha but forgot yaradua and buhari

Only and urchin would see Tinubu and Atiku and try to remotely suggest they are mentally at par with Peter obi

Obi can conduct 4 live interviews in a single day in 4 geopolitical zones , Tinubu and Atiku need weeks and days respectively to prepare for one live interview

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Physical Fitness Alone Doesn't Define A Good Presidential Candidate by duro4chang(m): 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2022
Agility is not ability.

2 Likes

Re: Physical Fitness Alone Doesn't Define A Good Presidential Candidate by Nightwolf1: 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2022
Solofresh2:
I created this thread for those who wants Peter obi to win only because he is physically fit.Physical fitness is not enough to rule a nation. I am not a Tinubu ,Atiku or Obi fan

Are u insinuating that despite physical fitness, Peter Obi is not mentally fit?

Lol go back to the cave whence u came.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Physical Fitness Alone Doesn't Define A Good Presidential Candidate by Solofresh2: 2:01pm On Dec 14, 2022
Nightwolf1:

Are u insinuating that despite physical fitness, Peter Obi is not mentally fit?

Lol i will go back to the cave whence i came.
Re: Physical Fitness Alone Doesn't Define A Good Presidential Candidate by effort1: 2:48pm On Dec 14, 2022
Solofresh2:

A president needs to be physically and mentally fit.

Tinubu fails on both cases. He is physically and mentally empty.

He is also psychologically imbalanced.
Re: Physical Fitness Alone Doesn't Define A Good Presidential Candidate by Gentino(m): 3:36pm On Dec 14, 2022
If you people like vote in another ancestor since you people do not have sense. Buhari clearly told you that old age seriously affected his administration but you people are still campaigning and promoting an octogenarian claiming septuagenarian.

We are not supporting Peter Obi because of his physical fitness alone but because of competence, character, capacity and passion to see Nigeria working again.
Re: Physical Fitness Alone Doesn't Define A Good Presidential Candidate by PandoraObi: 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2022
The only presidents that can keep Nigeria presently is Atiku and Tinubu, north just finished their tenure, Tinubu should be the next, anything short of that... may GOD bless our different nations
Re: Physical Fitness Alone Doesn't Define A Good Presidential Candidate by Mintyguy(m): 4:21pm On Dec 14, 2022
The same set of people berating Tinubu on the non-substantiated issue of his age and fitness will almost sell their soul to enter US governed by a sick and old president. Some of them are already queuing to support an old Trump as the next president
Talk about hypocrisy of the highest standard

(1) (Reply)

South Sudan’s President, Like Tinubu, Urinates On Himself At Public Function / Police Cybercrime Unit Warns Of Possible Phishing, Cyber Attacks / The New Mosquito In Buhari’s Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.