Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Woman Gave Birth At 55years, After 27 Years Of Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gave Birth At 55years, After 27 Years Of Marriage (431 Views)

Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 27 Years Of Marriage - Pictures / After 27 Years Of Marriage, 57-year-old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 27 Years Of Childless Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Gave Birth At 55years, After 27 Years Of Marriage by goshen26: 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2022
YOU MUST KNOW GOD BEFORE YOU CAN EXPERIENCE MIRACLES- Pastor David Ajibade

- TACN LAWNA Territory Akinogun Area Superintendent Pastor Gabriel Adejumo 58years and Wife Deaconess Queengab Adejumo 55 years welcome first child after 27 years of waiting

- The birth of the baby is a testimony- Pastor Olotu

- The Faith of my husband kept me strong for 27 years- Deaconess Adejumo

By: Oluwaseun Benjamin Sanni

Christians have been enjoined to strive earnestly to know Jesus Christ if they want to experience miracles of God.

This was said by a member of National Executive Council (NEC) member of The Apostolic Church Nigeria Pastor David Oluwasegunota Ajibade in his exhortation at the christening ceremony of a child delivered by 55 years old Deaconess Esther Oluwashindara Adejumo on December 6, 2022 after 27 years of waiting for the fruit of the womb.

Pastor Ajibade, a member of LAWNA Territory Executive Council and Agege Area Superintendent while preaching on the topic THE MIRACLES OF GOD read Psalm 113 to established the miracles of God to His people.

The Man of God said the birth of the baby is a miracle which is a testimony to numerous miracles of God. Pastor Ajibade emphasized that anyone that wants to see the miracle of God must first give his life to Jesus Christ who is a symbol of miracles to mankind.

According to Pastor David Ajibade, " The conception of Jesus Christ is miracle, the birth of Jesus Christ is a miracle, The living of Jesus Christ on Earth is a miracle, the ministry of Jesus Christ is a miracle, the crucifixion of Jesus Christ is miracle, the death and resurrection are also big miracles. Therefore if anyone who ever experience this kind of miracle, he or she must confess his sins and accept Jesus Christ as Lord and personal saviour." He concluded.

Pastor Ajibade who also used the occasion to pray for those are going expecting miracles from God reiterated that the birth of Deborah Okikiayomi Adejumo is a lesson that God still answers prayers of the saints.

While expressing his joy at the naming ceremony, another member of TACN LAWNA Territory Executive Council member and Oshodi Area Superintendent, Pastor Felix Olotu who has been a surrogate father to Deaconess Esther Oluwashindara Adejumo since 1985 narrated how is the most joyous man on Earth.

Pastor Olotu did not mince words to appreciate God who answered his prayers he has been praying everywhere he has opportunity to pray.

According to Him, "I am the most joyous father-in-law today because since year this woman has been with me till he got married in 1995, he has been a good woman. I always call the husband on phone to know if his wife has conceived, he will always answer that God will do it. The first time I have opportunity to go to Jerusalem, I pray for them and also organized fasting and praying with the wife and today, it is a testimony". He concluded.

On her own part, Deaconess Esther Oluwashindara Adejumo expressed the joy of motherhood by appreciating God who made it possible for her to give birth after many years of reproach. She submitted that her story would have been a testimony if not for the Faith of her husband who kept trusting God for a miracle from day one of their marriage despite miscarriages along the line of waiting.

She however advised women to build their lives on Faith and look into God who can turn every reproach to glory.

The couple Pastor Gabriel Adejumo 58 years old and his wife Deaconess Esther Oluwashindara Adejumo 55 years old, an Area Superintendent at The Apostolic Church Nigeria Akinogun Area LAWNA Territory got married in 1995 welcomed their first child on December 6, 2022.

Re: Woman Gave Birth At 55years, After 27 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 14, 2022
I only see people who decide to have children at old age being selfish.. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Woman Gave Birth At 55years, After 27 Years Of Marriage by goshen26: 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2022
Samantha123:
I only see people who decide to have children at old age being selfish.. undecided undecided undecided

Really?

Do u know how worried this people are when they do not have their own child.

Your submission may be okay with they whites not African
Re: Woman Gave Birth At 55years, After 27 Years Of Marriage by Bethanybethel(f): 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2022
Yes oooo our God is always a faithful God, congratulations ma

1 Like

Re: Woman Gave Birth At 55years, After 27 Years Of Marriage by Kobojunkie: 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2022
goshen26:
Really?
Because only whites die of old age? undecided

Look, the husband is 58 and she 57, in a country where the mortality rate hovers at around 57, what are the chances that both or one of them will be alive when that child turns 20?. undecided
Re: Woman Gave Birth At 55years, After 27 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2022
What's the use of bringing a child into this world as retired old people only to die and leave the child still young and struggling with no one to turn to?

If it's a girl, she may end up doing prostitution and if it's a boy, he may end up committing crimes just to make money.
goshen26:

Really?

Re: Woman Gave Birth At 55years, After 27 Years Of Marriage by Foodqueen(f): 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2022
Na waoh!
Re: Woman Gave Birth At 55years, After 27 Years Of Marriage by MufasaLion: 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2022
Two selfish old creatures procreating all because they wanna have an offspring. I pity the child!
Re: Woman Gave Birth At 55years, After 27 Years Of Marriage by MufasaLion: 8:54pm On Dec 14, 2022
goshen26:

Really?

What's the essence of having a baby at such age when there's every possibility of them dying before the baby clocks 5?
Re: Woman Gave Birth At 55years, After 27 Years Of Marriage by Rechargeam247(f): 11:19am On Dec 15, 2022
Funny comments, so they shouldn't have given birth, let people do what they deem fit.
Re: Woman Gave Birth At 55years, After 27 Years Of Marriage by Mindlog: 11:53am On Dec 15, 2022
They should have adopted all these while.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Guys I Need Your Help / I’m In Paradise’, Says Man Who Marries 2 Wives Same Day In Niger - Photos / My Encounter With This Troublesome Aged Man In A Bank Queue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.