Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Lineups For Ada Ehi’s 2022 Rock Fest Concert | Details - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lineups For Ada Ehi’s 2022 Rock Fest Concert | Details (548 Views)

Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online / Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) / Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lineups For Ada Ehi’s 2022 Rock Fest Concert | Details by ChristianFeeds: 2:34pm On Dec 14, 2022
Ada Ehi readies for the second edition of her Rock Fest Concert at the Muri Okunola Park, Victoria Island, Lagos state, this December 2022.

Rock Fest is a one-of-a-kind Christian music festival experience featuring music by international, home-based and Afro-Gospel Musicians live in the city of Lagos and streaming to thousands of viewers all around the world.

Like - Share - Follow - Tag - Comment

Click The Link Below For More ���

https://www.thechristianfeeds.com/2022/12/lineups-for-ada-ehis-2022-rock-fest.html

Re: Lineups For Ada Ehi’s 2022 Rock Fest Concert | Details by Philip4564(m): 4:45pm On Dec 14, 2022
Hi GentlePEACE. How are you doing brother? It's been awhile.. I used to follow that your sport diary then and I am always motivated by it then..Hope you're doing fine ..just checking up on you.
Re: Lineups For Ada Ehi’s 2022 Rock Fest Concert | Details by GentlePEACE: 2:30pm On Dec 27, 2022
Philip4564:
Hi GentlePEACE. How are you doing brother? It's been awhile.. I used to follow that your sport diary then and I am always motivated by it then..Hope you're doing fine ..just checking up on you.

I'm good, thanks. Compliment of the season

(1) (Reply)

A New Magazine To Showcase Africa's Treasures / Auction/sales Of Laptop,blackberry,jeep,truck,vans Etc By 9th And 10th Sep. 201 / A Question For All Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.