Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Wike: I Have No Problem With Atiku — Interest Of Southern Nigeria Is My Concern - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I Have No Problem With Atiku — Interest Of Southern Nigeria Is My Concern (586 Views)

Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) / Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike: I Have No Problem With Atiku — Interest Of Southern Nigeria Is My Concern by Prinota: 2:39pm On Dec 14, 2022
Nyesom Wike, Rivers governor, says he has no issue with Atiku Abubakar, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate.

The governor said this on Tuesday when political associates and Rivers elders visited him at his residence to make his 65th birthday.

“I have no problem with the presidential candidate. All I am saying is what is the interest of Rivers people? What is the interest of the south-south and the south?” Wike asked.

“I don’t regret I ran for presidency. In the name of God, I am happy to make Rivers state proud. I am happy as far as I am concerned. If they had allowed it to be what it is supposed to be, I would have won the election. But it’s okay. It has happened.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Have No Problem With Atiku — Interest Of Southern Nigeria Is My Concern by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 14, 2022
This Wike overates himself . In his stupid mind, he thinks he would have won after sharing some dollars , but he failed to realize that dollars pass dollars lol. On a serious note when our northern leaders were stepping down for themselves, what were your minority southern leaders doing? They fought it out with you with their little votes to the very end and he has been bitter and busy shifting blames to the wrong persons. Go and drag your co southern contestants and leave Atiku alone. Not like he can stop anything sha, he’s insignificant and nobody takes him seriously.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Have No Problem With Atiku — Interest Of Southern Nigeria Is My Concern by Midehi3(f): 2:44pm On Dec 14, 2022
Ride on Wike
Re: Wike: I Have No Problem With Atiku — Interest Of Southern Nigeria Is My Concern by omonnakoda: 2:47pm On Dec 14, 2022
peepydelano:
This Wike overates himself
How?In what way?
He said that Rivers voters will follow him .Let us wait and see if he is right?
Re: Wike: I Have No Problem With Atiku — Interest Of Southern Nigeria Is My Concern by Honjoshy4u: 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2022
Is Okowa not in the interest?
You want to control the party again by proxy but e don over you.
Never again will you control the party.
Wike is driven by bitterness and anger of loosing to Atiku.
After the election, Stu will resign.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Have No Problem With Atiku — Interest Of Southern Nigeria Is My Concern by Tiiitoo: 3:53pm On Dec 14, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
Is Okowa not in the interest?
You want to control the party again by proxy but e don over you.
Never again will you control the party.
Wike is driven by bitterness and anger of loosing to Atiku.
After the election, Stu will resign.

Hush!!! Where were you and your likes when Wike shouldered the party during and after the 2015 elections. Your so-called presidential candidate and his entourage were with APC working towards the defeat of PDP, now the bride is fine again and now these ex decampees want to marry the bride.
You ingrate! honestly I dont really blame Atiku and his entourage, I blame useful idi**ts in the south who are always ready to play second fiddle because of the crumbs being offered to dem.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Have No Problem With Atiku — Interest Of Southern Nigeria Is My Concern by omonnakoda: 3:56pm On Dec 14, 2022
Tiiitoo:

Hush!!! Where were you and your likes when Wike shouldered the party during and after the 2015 elections. You so-called presidential candidate and his entourage were with APC working towards the defeat of PDP, now the bride is fine again and now these ex decampees want to marry the bride.
You ingrate! honestly I dont really blame Atiku and his entourage, I blame useful idi**ts in the south who are always ready to play second fiddle because of the crumbs being offered to dem.
Too many useful idiots.
After what they did to GEJ they expect there won't be payback
Very likely Peter Obi will win Rivers State
Atiku,Tambuwwal, Saraki,Melaye all left for APC
Honestly they must think the southerners in PDP are total idiots

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Have No Problem With Atiku — Interest Of Southern Nigeria Is My Concern by Obaofaba: 3:58pm On Dec 14, 2022
Mr Wike, don't worry, Tinubu, a southerner is coming.

Jagaban is here

Haters should go and die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Have No Problem With Atiku — Interest Of Southern Nigeria Is My Concern by Obaofaba: 4:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
Wike, you tried at least you didn't run away from the battle. You fought like a man should.

Not like one tiny voice, who ran before the main battle.

Coward
Re: Wike: I Have No Problem With Atiku — Interest Of Southern Nigeria Is My Concern by PandoraObi: 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2022
GOD bless Mazi okechukwu Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: Wike: I Have No Problem With Atiku — Interest Of Southern Nigeria Is My Concern by Villa12(m): 4:02pm On Dec 14, 2022
Wike and Soludo the men with huge balls
Re: Wike: I Have No Problem With Atiku — Interest Of Southern Nigeria Is My Concern by Honjoshy4u: 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2022
Tiiitoo:

Hush!!! Where were you and your likes when Wike shouldered the party during and after the 2015 elections. Your so-called presidential candidate and his entourage were with APC working towards the defeat of PDP, now the bride is fine again and now these ex decampees want to marry the bride.

Get a life....
I stopped supporting Wike the day he bullied Obi out of PDP and his own brother Secondus out of office just because of his personal interest.
If it is southern turn, it must be the South-East that have not thirsted president nor Vice. Jonathan just did 6yrs+, Obasanjo did 8yrs and Osinbajo 8yrs V.P... but because of Wike's selfish interest and not that of South, he presented himself.
You think I'm foolish like you?? Presently in Rivers; both Fubara and the PDP state party chairman are from the same Geo political zone.
After Ameachi an IKWERE man from upland completed 8yrs tenure, there was clamour power return to waterside but Wike an IKWERE man presented himself.... He who preach equity must come with clean hands.

Where was Wike when the likes of Atiku formed PDP.... Only one man is instrumental in chasing 3 party chairmen including his brother??
I beg get out

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Have No Problem With Atiku — Interest Of Southern Nigeria Is My Concern by Tiiitoo: 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2022
Shoosh!

From your insults, It ain't hard to tell what part of the country you're from. This post is not about Peter Obi, if Obi was man enough, why will he bow out of PDP when things were heating up. This is about Wike and his integrity group demanding for equal representation in Government between the two regions should in case the PDP wins the presidential election. Weren't you in this country when PMB won the presidential elections and his government was favouring a section of the country....that's the contention..... or do you honestly believe Labour party can win this General elections?

I think not but it is not a bad idea to have a third force. Perhaps if they continue with this momentum, they might be able to win in the future.

Honjoshy4u:

Get a life....
I stopped supporting Wike the day he bullied Obi out of PDP and his own brother Secondus out of office just because of his personal interest.
If it is southern turn, it must be the South-East that have not thirsted president nor Vice. Jonathan just did 6yrs+, Obasanjo did 8yrs and Osinbajo 8yrs V.P... but because of Wike's selfish interest and not that of South, he presented himself.
You think I'm foolish like you?? Presently in Rivers; both Fubara and the PDP state party chairman are from the same Geo political zone.
After Ameachi an IKWERE man from upland completed 8yrs tenure, there was clamour power return to waterside but Wike an IKWERE man presented himself.... He who preach equity must come with clean hands.

Where was Wike when the likes of Atiku formed PDP.... Only one man is instrumental in chasing 3 party chairmen including his brother??
I beg get out

(1) (Reply)

More Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom State / Labour Party Campaign Rally In A Plateau State Local Government / How Peter Obi Is Changing Nigeria's Entire Campaign Structure & Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.