Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Pepper Farming The Next Agricbusiness You Should Look Into - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pepper Farming The Next Agricbusiness You Should Look Into (1124 Views)

Sesame Farming ( The New Oil Money) / Pepper Farming In Nigeria: A Graduate That Sells Pepper (Video) / Pepper Farming: Can You Imagine The Extent Of Loss Due To Lack Of Storage? (Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pepper Farming The Next Agricbusiness You Should Look Into by Zalax3011: 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2022
Pepper farming is an area of vegetable farming I would advise any serious agribusiness minded person should venture into. This is not a motivational post or preaching post but my little way of helping those are are looking for crop to grow.

Unlike other vegetables, pepper is very easy to plant and less stressful and will even give you more chance to engage in any other activities.

Some markets at your area still depend on outside supply of Pepper from the north and Cameron. Imagine you supplying freshly harvested pepper from your farm to the market.

No competitors

Low supply and high demand

Almost every family consumes pepper in Nigeria.

Pepper requires little capital to start up with mega profit

The yield for a 6 months period for one acre(6 plots) of hot peppers is 60 bags of 50kg and harvest is done every 4 days.

This can be more or less depending on the variety and maintenance of the farm.

Go to any market at your location and price 50kg of pepper you will understand what am saying well.

Personal training and class on Pepper farming Available you will guided from your sow till harvesting
Hybrid hot pepper seeds and seedlings available.
Fungicide, foliar fertilizer and all planting materials for successful Pepper farming also available.

Call or WhatsApp 09033421135

#InvestinAgriculture

1 Like

Re: Pepper Farming The Next Agricbusiness You Should Look Into by Treassured: 7:52pm On Dec 14, 2022
Wow I love the Sight of this peppers.

Me and Pepperish & Spicy Foods are like 5&6 lol. Nice one Op. Keep It Up okay.

1 Like

Re: Pepper Farming The Next Agricbusiness You Should Look Into by Treassured: 7:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
Meanwhile I am very much Interested In this and I will reach out to you soon. Keep up the good work. Thanks.
Re: Pepper Farming The Next Agricbusiness You Should Look Into by lereinter(m): 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2022
And pepper is expensive now

It's good with irrigation Sha

Na money fa

Do rats eat your pepper when germinating?
Re: Pepper Farming The Next Agricbusiness You Should Look Into by VicUkegbu(m): 10:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
Nice thread OP...
Can you just teach us here...
Re: Pepper Farming The Next Agricbusiness You Should Look Into by Nigerfine3: 1:14am On Dec 21, 2022
When could it be late to start the nursery?

Can you transport from nursery to a distance of 2 hours drive to plant?
Re: Pepper Farming The Next Agricbusiness You Should Look Into by Zalax3011: 9:46am On Dec 21, 2022
Yes
Nigerfine3:
When could it be late to start the nursery?

Can you transport from nursery to a distance of 2 hours drive to plant?
Re: Pepper Farming The Next Agricbusiness You Should Look Into by Zalax3011: 9:47am On Dec 21, 2022
No but you have to cover it well to prevent other rodent and insects.
lereinter:

And pepper is expensive now

It's good with irrigation Sha

Na money fa

Do rats eat your pepper when germinating?
Re: Pepper Farming The Next Agricbusiness You Should Look Into by lereinter(m): 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2022
Zalax3011:
No but you have to cover it well to prevent other rodent and insects.

I mean the pepper fruit gangan on the plant
Re: Pepper Farming The Next Agricbusiness You Should Look Into by VicUkegbu(m): 1:32pm On Dec 21, 2022
OP..

Where is your farm located?
Re: Pepper Farming The Next Agricbusiness You Should Look Into by CyberHustle: 4:42pm On Dec 21, 2022
Do cows / cattles graze on peppers?

(1) (Reply)

2016 Cashew Nut Needed 45-50 KOR / Super Gro Best Liquid Fertilizer For Catfish ,poultry And Cash Crops Pl / Order For Your Day Old, Layers, Noilers And Broilers @ Affordable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.