Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

My Experience Today At Inec Office Where I Collected My PVC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience Today At Inec Office Where I Collected My PVC (381 Views)

Inside Enugu Immigration Office Where Passport Racketeering Thrives / Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos / Osun Election: PDP Supporters Celebrating At INEC Office In Osogbo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience Today At Inec Office Where I Collected My PVC by Sachidi: 3:03pm On Dec 14, 2022
You can't believe it, the place was empty. as in, I met only 6 persons there who came to collect their PVC as well. The whole process was so fast and I didn't spend upto 2 minutes there and I went home with my PVC.

All of una too like rush hour!! You'll be at home now waiting for the last minute to go and crowd Inec offices.

We don't want to hear they're marginalizing us, They don't want the youth to vote, extend the deadline etc.

Go now and collect your APV before God punish you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Today At Inec Office Where I Collected My PVC by Culioh: 3:05pm On Dec 14, 2022
The good news is that you have your's

Please bote widely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience Today At Inec Office Where I Collected My PVC by dustmalik: 3:09pm On Dec 14, 2022
Do endeavor to blur out the sensitive info on your PVC, not the irrelevant ones as you have done
Re: My Experience Today At Inec Office Where I Collected My PVC by ahnie: 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2022
Blurr those sensitive details.....e be like say you nor dey fear assassination.

NAIJA one has to be discreet.
Re: My Experience Today At Inec Office Where I Collected My PVC by Sachidi: 3:19pm On Dec 14, 2022
ahnie:
Blurr those sensitive details.....e be like say you nor dey fear assassination.

NAIJA one has to be discreet.

I don change the image
Re: My Experience Today At Inec Office Where I Collected My PVC by Okoroawusa: 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2022
Please blur more information on this PVC
Re: My Experience Today At Inec Office Where I Collected My PVC by Christistruth00: 3:23pm On Dec 14, 2022
Sachidi:
You can't believe it, the place was empty. as in, I met only 6 persons there who came to collect their PVC as well. The whole process was so fast and I didn't spend upto 2 minutes there and I went home with my PVC.

All of una too like rush hour!! You'll be at home now waiting for the last minute to go and crowd Inec offices.

We don't want to hear they're marginalizing us, They don't want the youth to vote, extend the deadline etc.

It is even those complaining of marginalisation that are burning down INEC offices,

Make sure you don’t mention the location of the INEC office so that the miserable ones

don’t try to assassinate the Inec workers there

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today At Inec Office Where I Collected My PVC by ItsTutsi(m): 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2022
State?
Sachidi:

Re: My Experience Today At Inec Office Where I Collected My PVC by yemi1504: 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2022
Sachidi:

That is how I enjoyed the CVR registration then in August last year. I just entered, gbam and I did my registration. Nigerians too dey like fire brigade approach!
Re: My Experience Today At Inec Office Where I Collected My PVC by Obaofaba: 4:47pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jagaban has reasonable Nigerians votes

(1) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Rally At Anambra State. / Sunday Emem Was The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge....photo / (vid) Peter Obi Get Endorsement From Nature. Northern Victims Reveals Who PO Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.