Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

How Do I Fund Paypal With Nigerian Debit Card. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Fund Paypal With Nigerian Debit Card. (317 Views)

How To Pay For Instagram Adverts With Nigerian Debit Card / Can I Fund Paypal With Go Money Virtual Card? / Which Nigerian Debit Card Work With Paypal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Fund Paypal With Nigerian Debit Card. by lawrenzooo: 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2022
Good day good people of this forum,

I have a paypal account and I cannot link any of my bank debit to the account.

I also need to make payment on bluehost for a hosting account, my question now is

1. Is there any specific bank debit card that can be linked with paypal?

2. Can I have someone transfer funds to my paypal account so I can use it to make the payment for the hosting account, even without linking my card.

2. Are there other options that are can explore to make payment for the hosting service. I mean can I use third party to pay bluehost?

I would appreciate any response I can get.
Re: How Do I Fund Paypal With Nigerian Debit Card. by CEwog91(m): 3:13pm On Dec 14, 2022
lawrenzooo:

I also need to make payment on bluehost for a hosting account, my question now is

2. Can I have someone transfer funds to my paypal account so I can use it to make the payment for the hosting account, even without linking my card.

2. Are there other options that are can explore to make payment for the hosting service. I mean can I use third party to pay bluehost?

no 1 . It depends on the card you linked that why it hasn't been successfull. Do you have a prepaid dollar africard.

No2 I am an exchanger you can go through my post. I buy and sell Paypal funds. I also help in online payment, Paypal checkout, I can sell funds to ones account.
Whatsapp 0703 97 40238
Also if u are fortunate to link your Nigerian ATM card. U can only top-up your PayPal account with $20 per month. Due to card limit per month
Re: How Do I Fund Paypal With Nigerian Debit Card. by Weirdcamila: 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2022
lawrenzooo:

Be careful , the person above me sees you as a prey
Re: How Do I Fund Paypal With Nigerian Debit Card. by CEwog91(m): 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2022
lawrenzooo:

please am open to escrow wese90

(1) (Reply)

Video Marketing Vs Content Marketing. Which One Is Better For Your Business? / Can You Solve This Business Riddle? / How Successful Physical Product Sellers Make Money Selling On The Biggest E-comm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.