Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Ladies, This Is For You, I Mean Rich Ladies - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies, This Is For You, I Mean Rich Ladies (368 Views)

What Is Wrong With U Civil Servants,i Mean Some Of U? / What I Mean When I Said No Ordinary Son Is A Pride To The Parents / What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, This Is For You, I Mean Rich Ladies by Freeze007(m): 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2022
Hey there,

Recently, being thinking- if a man says, I am willing to be 100% loyal as in terms of love, cares, affection, compassion and all what but seems your assist to nail the job he has been looking for, would that be selfishness? Like, someone comes straight and requests for connections to get a job and repays you with genuine love- if you don't want to marry him it's fine but if marrying can be a good compensation and he does not mind do you ladies think it's a bad approach..

Your comments will go a long way because it's been 12years now and I don't have a job and I am 37years old, so, I decided to plead with you rich ladies, even if it demands doing a menial job for you i do not mind....I know some would rain abuses,but,please temper justice with mercy I am just a vigorous unemployed thinking outside the box,also, if you are a rich man touched my by request to profer a lasting solution to my joblessness,I will be more than great ful,me mum is just a meagre farmer I want to raise the bar and become one whom people would stop looking down on....

May Blessings weh reach A meet Z in the name of Almighty Father...

May all your sicknesses be cured in the name of Leader Olumba Olumba Obu if at all or may your desires embarass you this month with Joy.

Peace!
Re: Ladies, This Is For You, I Mean Rich Ladies by Jeon(f): 5:11pm On Dec 14, 2022
Ur prayers are answered.. IJN
grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, This Is For You, I Mean Rich Ladies by Freeze007(m): 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2022
Amen Sir�

Jeon:
Ur prayers are answered..
IJN

grin

(1) (Reply)

Finally / Bad Advice From Daddy Freeze / Inside Life: I Did Not Kill My Husband - True Life Story From A Widow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.