Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Company Owner: If Atiku, Obi & Tinubu Attend Interview To Manage Your Company - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Company Owner: If Atiku, Obi & Tinubu Attend Interview To Manage Your Company (300 Views)

Moment APC Women Leader Jumoke Okoya-thomas Turns Arise TV Interview To Comedy / Tinubu Attend Jumat Prayer In Abuja Alongside Sultan Of Sokoto / 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Company Owner: If Atiku, Obi & Tinubu Attend Interview To Manage Your Company by Kulas: 6:20pm On Dec 14, 2022
The 2023 elections is around the corner and for months Nigerians having been accessing the three top contenders- Atiku of PDP, Obi of LP and Tinubu of APC.

However,greediness,tribalism,corruption,religious sentiments etc have eaten deep into the mentality of most Nigerians that even inside their mind they know the most competence,capable,most sound in any criteria you take it to restore Nigeria back to her glory and transformation and candidate with integrity, yet because of the above ugly factors- greediness, corruption,tribalism and religious sentiments, and prefer that the country remain the way it is ,may be for what they are corrptly and selfishly getting that favours them,they resort to choose,Support and campaign for such wrong and incompetent candidate.

Now see yourself as an owner of a big multi companies,conglomerates and you want to hire a manager to be incharge of your multi companies. Ofcourse,being truthful to yourself you need a competence hand irrespective of tribe or religion, and three men -Atiku, Obi, and Tinubu were presented to you for interview and the rule is that you MUST hire one of them as your manager.

Please be sincere to yourself as you see your company as Nigeria, who will you pick among Atiku, Obi and Tinubu as your company manager with reasons.
Re: Company Owner: If Atiku, Obi & Tinubu Attend Interview To Manage Your Company by PointZerom: 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2022
grin

I won't hire a man that will Bulaba my company grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Company Owner: If Atiku, Obi & Tinubu Attend Interview To Manage Your Company by pafra(m): 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2022
Since it's not a town hall meeting, I will prefer a bulaba or a baba Blu.

But if it's a company I will prefer Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Company Owner: If Atiku, Obi & Tinubu Attend Interview To Manage Your Company by yarimo(m): 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2022
i prefers TINUBU to manage my company 100% . ATIKU is dubious and OBI is a criminal both of them pretending to be honest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Company Owner: If Atiku, Obi & Tinubu Attend Interview To Manage Your Company by PointZerom: 6:32pm On Dec 14, 2022
yarimo:
i prefers TINUBU to manage my company 100%

1 Like

Re: Company Owner: If Atiku, Obi & Tinubu Attend Interview To Manage Your Company by farous(m): 6:36pm On Dec 14, 2022
Interesting topic indeed.

Honestly without delay, my preference is Obi.

1 Like

Re: Company Owner: If Atiku, Obi & Tinubu Attend Interview To Manage Your Company by triple996(m): 6:37pm On Dec 14, 2022
Wow
Re: Company Owner: If Atiku, Obi & Tinubu Attend Interview To Manage Your Company by LegendHero(m): 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2022
As a company owner, I will check their resume to see what they have achieved before and I will pick the person with the best track record that can be verified.

I will choose Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Jagaban of Borgu because he got the best track record.

If I see Tinubu resume and I saw where he said he singlehandedly increased the IGR of a state he governed by over 700% and that he brought investment that’s over $2bn to Lagos in Lekki free zone and Eko Atlantic, I won’t even spend one minute doubting before giving him the offer.

If he now told me that he supervised the 5th largest economy in Nigeria, then I will just hand him the job automatically.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Company Owner: If Atiku, Obi & Tinubu Attend Interview To Manage Your Company by isan(m): 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2022
Tinubu 100%

1 Like

Re: Company Owner: If Atiku, Obi & Tinubu Attend Interview To Manage Your Company by pafra(m): 6:45pm On Dec 14, 2022
yarimo:
i prefers TINUBU to manage my company 100% . ATIKU is dubious and OBI is a criminal both of them pretending to be honest

BAT will be sleeping in the office. He will not take responsibility.

A man that can not think well.
He will use the company money on hard drugs.

You can give a company to a sick man

1 Like

Re: Company Owner: If Atiku, Obi & Tinubu Attend Interview To Manage Your Company by LegendHero(m): 6:49pm On Dec 14, 2022
pafra:

BAT will be sleeping in the office. He will not take responsibility.

A man that can not think well.
He will use the company money on hard drugs.

You can give a company to a sick man

BAT will employ the best hands to oversee the company. He will increase the company net worth like he did to Mobil and inturn generate more revenue for the shareholders.

BAT will expand the company base and pull it to the greater height. Atiku will just be stealing and selling company asset while Peter Obi will stagnate the growth of the company by saving when he should expand the company.

Then when there is recession, the company just collapse under Obi because man won’t expand it one bit.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Become Nigeria President 2023? / P-square Entertain LP Supporters As Peter Obi Campaigns In Wike's Port Harcourt / The State Bayelsa Under Gov. Douye Diri! – Has He Kept His Promises??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.