Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:24 AM

How Can Someone Check The Total Number Of SIM Registered In Nigeria - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How Can Someone Check The Total Number Of SIM Registered In Nigeria (129 Views)

Items for sale check the list and let deal / FG Approves Establishment Of SIM Swap Centres / CHEAP TECH SALES: Kindly Check The List Below for What You Would Like To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can Someone Check The Total Number Of SIM Registered In Nigeria by olabox(m): 6:33pm On Dec 14, 2022
I remembered that I registered SIMs in my modems and routers without knowing the numbers. Is there any site or ways to have ideas of my registered SIM (active and non active) so that they can be removed

(1) (Reply)

What Services Does An ICO Marketing Company Offer? / Lenovo Intel Corei3- 10110u 1tb Hdd / 4gb Ddr4 / 14" Dos @210k / Hidden Trackers Attack Your Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.