Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Is Back In Madrid, Using Thier Training Facility To Keep Fit - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Is Back In Madrid, Using Thier Training Facility To Keep Fit (48280 Views)

Lionel Messi, Barcelona Players Arrive In Madrid For El Clasico (Photos, Video) / The Mansion Eden Hazard Purchased In Madrid (Photos) / Fans Mob Jurgen Klopp's Lookalike In Madrid (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Back In Madrid, Using Thier Training Facility To Keep Fit by ceematics: 7:36pm On Dec 14, 2022
Social Media D'or

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Back In Madrid, Using Thier Training Facility To Keep Fit by Akfrenzy(m): 7:37pm On Dec 14, 2022
lhordspy:
Pendu is jobless.

I dont know if he can work at my farm.
Because of what use is a finished pendulum benchnaldo?

Go get a life abeg grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Back In Madrid, Using Thier Training Facility To Keep Fit by DARLINGTON869(m): 7:37pm On Dec 14, 2022
Nice and courteous gesture from real Madrid. Indeed no player is bigger than a club. Shows class from the Los Blanco's to allow him train at their facility given the circumstances under which he left madeid

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Back In Madrid, Using Thier Training Facility To Keep Fit by olisefom: 7:38pm On Dec 14, 2022
Strong mental strength

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Back In Madrid, Using Thier Training Facility To Keep Fit by 2blessed01(m): 7:38pm On Dec 14, 2022
Good for him
Really nobody knows tomorrow....why brag about it grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Back In Madrid, Using Thier Training Facility To Keep Fit by naijknight: 7:38pm On Dec 14, 2022
Sadgel:
Ororo!!! Football legend
na u useless pass I swear
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Back In Madrid, Using Thier Training Facility To Keep Fit by Blake755: 7:38pm On Dec 14, 2022
Am not surprised tho
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Back In Madrid, Using Thier Training Facility To Keep Fit by Johnson225(m): 7:39pm On Dec 14, 2022
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Back In Madrid, Using Thier Training Facility To Keep Fit by Ingriid(f): 7:40pm On Dec 14, 2022
Most times, we fail and fall but never forget to dust urself and try again. I love u cR7!

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Back In Madrid, Using Thier Training Facility To Keep Fit by mattmogan88: 7:40pm On Dec 14, 2022
Gangster1ms:
argentina have never won a world cup fairly, in 78 it was in argentina and there was a fuckton of controversy regarding match timings and favourable decisions, 1986 maradona scored with his hand and looking at the decisions in this one, pretty sure they are winning it again.

CR7 remains the GOAT and Pessi fans will forever wail even if Pessi wins 100 balon dor & 10 world cups

What is this one saying

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Back In Madrid, Using Thier Training Facility To Keep Fit by naijknight: 7:40pm On Dec 14, 2022
By this time next year..
He will definitely collect world cup..
Pessi mesi mesi fan go cry well well embarassed

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Back In Madrid, Using Thier Training Facility To Keep Fit by angelfallz(m): 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2022
What are you trying to say, that news is not true? It has been reported by credible news outlets and even by transfer guru, Fabrizio Romano.
meobizy:
No pictures. As usual, lazy report.

Soccer fans are the most ignorant of Nairalanders. Many of them share a total IQ of five points. This is the only section of the forum where “abi gee vee” is accepted as a legitimate response to a topic. Thank God I’m not a fan of the children’s game. No wonder you all get violent when criticized.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Back In Madrid, Using Thier Training Facility To Keep Fit by Jokerman(m): 7:42pm On Dec 14, 2022
The real GOAT.

Not the FIFA and uefa kid grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Back In Madrid, Using Thier Training Facility To Keep Fit by adonaimart(m): 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2022
Siooo

Ororoooo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Back In Madrid, Using Thier Training Facility To Keep Fit by FireUpNow(m): 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2022
The best is to rise after a fall
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Back In Madrid, Using Thier Training Facility To Keep Fit by Almiron: 7:45pm On Dec 14, 2022
Tamilore11:
Death to ur soul
mynd44 Seun lalasticlala rule2
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Back In Madrid, Using Thier Training Facility To Keep Fit by steveodo(m): 7:45pm On Dec 14, 2022
His income from his social media handles alone can pay all the players in Nigeria league and for you and your farm.... I can only imagine
lhordspy:
Pendu is jobless.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Back In Madrid, Using Thier Training Facility To Keep Fit by SocialJustice: 7:45pm On Dec 14, 2022
lhordspy:
Pendu is jobless.

Who dey supply your colorado?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Back In Madrid, Using Thier Training Facility To Keep Fit by blowjohn(m): 7:46pm On Dec 14, 2022
This guy and my papa I no know who workaholic pass
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Back In Madrid, Using Thier Training Facility To Keep Fit by Almiron: 7:46pm On Dec 14, 2022
Gangster1ms:
argentina have never won a world cup fairly, in 78 it was in argentina and there was a fuckton of controversy regarding match timings and favourable decisions, 1986 maradona scored with his hand and looking at the decisions in this one, pretty sure they are winning it again.

CR7 remains the GOAT and Pessi fans will forever wail even if Pessi wins 100 balon dor & 10 world cups
this mumu boy never stop crying, pls do more lmao

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Back In Madrid, Using Thier Training Facility To Keep Fit by Villagemeat: 7:46pm On Dec 14, 2022
lhordspy:
Pendu is jobless.

Very bad to support Tinubu and still hate Ronaldo. Your family should minus you,bcs u are very useless
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Back In Madrid, Using Thier Training Facility To Keep Fit by iscom(m): 7:47pm On Dec 14, 2022
The real � goat �
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Back In Madrid, Using Thier Training Facility To Keep Fit by FlawlessKarl: 7:47pm On Dec 14, 2022
Akfrenzy:
grin haters will cry blood oooo grin grin

Most hated player by Media bcuz his news brings more Traffic than any other footballer

He's the only player to be most followed on earth via social media

If you're Big you're Big

shocked

Whoever hate a finished player like Ronaldo really needs to get his or her head check, because such person cannot be normal. Man is completely finished.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Back In Madrid, Using Thier Training Facility To Keep Fit by dazzlingd(m): 7:47pm On Dec 14, 2022
The only GOAT I know
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Back In Madrid, Using Thier Training Facility To Keep Fit by Amaggedon: 7:48pm On Dec 14, 2022
lhordspy:
Pendu is jobless.

This nigga is just one careless troll .

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Back In Madrid, Using Thier Training Facility To Keep Fit by SUPERBLOOM(f): 7:48pm On Dec 14, 2022
He is making a mistake
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Back In Madrid, Using Thier Training Facility To Keep Fit by meobizy(f): 7:48pm On Dec 14, 2022
angelfallz:
What are you trying to say, that news is not true? It has been reported by credible news outlets and even by transfer guru, Fabrizio Romano.
What do they say about pictures vs words again?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Back In Madrid, Using Thier Training Facility To Keep Fit by Kajaard: 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2022
lhordspy:
Pendu is jobless.

Please shut your mouth.

That dude has achieved so much in this life. He is a billionaire and the world's richest sportsman. What have you achieved apart from getting a measly 30k monthly stipend from the APC party to act a fool 24 hours online.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Back In Madrid, Using Thier Training Facility To Keep Fit by mediclife1987(m): 7:50pm On Dec 14, 2022
lhordspy:
Cristiano Ronaldo is back at Real Madrid, using their training base to keep fit after Portugal's World Cup exit.

* In asking Real to use their training facility rather than take a break following Portugal's early exit, Ronaldo has given a clear indication he is ready to join a new club at the earliest opportunity.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/63977384

Meanwhile the only training some men know how to do is to be dancing kerewa on a woman's jiggly buttocks...

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Back In Madrid, Using Thier Training Facility To Keep Fit by SUPERBLOOM(f): 7:50pm On Dec 14, 2022
mikool007:
The real goat, messi is a fraud backed by the system
Did you watch Argentina vs corotia match yesterday?
Messi still dey ball well well

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kubrat Pulev Suspended After Kissing A Female Reporter (Photos) / 3-Year-Old Jay Jay Okocha Holding A Football (Throwback) / Ronaldo Rejects £5.3m-A-Year Offer To Become The Face Of Saudi Arabian Tourism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.