Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Nuke Threat - Putin prepares Nuke Missiles to strike the USA and UK - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nuke Threat - Putin prepares Nuke Missiles to strike the USA and UK (1685 Views)

UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive / China Secretly Tested 2 Hypersonic Nuke Missiles That Defied The Laws Of Physics / China Threatens To NUKE Japan On Eve Of Olympics If It Intervenes In Taiwan(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nuke Threat - Putin prepares Nuke Missiles to strike the USA and UK by Brainmytool: 10:40pm On Dec 15, 2022
Karnice600:

Who be disuan?
Baba no dey talk rubbish. Just watch and learn, if you could.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nuke Threat - Putin prepares Nuke Missiles to strike the USA and UK by Karnice600: 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2022
Adjovi:
Why should you blame Russia. USA the only nation to have used nukes on civilian population has it amongst her policy to use nukes on anyone regardless if they shoot first at them or not, who does that. Russia's policy was to only use it as a counter attack if someone shoots at them first. So now they are changing it to the one that will allow them shoot first at anyone regardless if they shoot at them or not.

No be only America dey craze na. Everyone don learn. Na because of America everybody begin dey make nuclear weapon. So Russia made the right call on this one.

Cho cho cho cho...
brother Ode.
Re: Nuke Threat - Putin prepares Nuke Missiles to strike the USA and UK by Karnice600: 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2022
Brainmytool:

Baba no dey talk rubbish. Just watch and learn, if you could.
Make I watch who? you?
smh

Even if I talk rubbish, your brain in it's best state would be worse off than that.
Looks like you have an omen with sound reasoning.
I'll advise you to check. It could be a genetic setback.
Re: Nuke Threat - Putin prepares Nuke Missiles to strike the USA and UK by Brainmytool: 12:32am On Dec 16, 2022
Karnice600:

Make I watch who? you?
smh

Even if I talk rubbish, your brain in it's best state would be worse off than that.
Looks like you have an omen with sound reasoning.
I'll advise you to check. It could be a genetic setback.

Oh genetic setback. I see huu is speaking, the one with a generational diminutive disturbed brain is tryna sound stable grin
I wish ur impaired reasoning and tomfoolery will not forbid u from understanding that u are the victim of their planned human (esp. Africans) extermination.
Re: Nuke Threat - Putin prepares Nuke Missiles to strike the USA and UK by God1000(m): 6:26am On Dec 16, 2022
Nursepepeye:
Putin can't do nothing, he's just making mouth.
don't mind Putin, that will be the end of Russia
Re: Nuke Threat - Putin prepares Nuke Missiles to strike the USA and UK by Adjovi: 7:54am On Dec 16, 2022
Karnice600:

Cho cho cho cho...
brother Ode.

When you have nothing upstairs you'll blab. Refute all I have said if you have anything upstairs sir?
Re: Nuke Threat - Putin prepares Nuke Missiles to strike the USA and UK by Firstcitizen: 4:20pm On Dec 16, 2022
ken6488:
USA is the first and only country to use nukes note this

Not just once twice

I think we should be more afraid of USA

You forgot to add that they dropped the bombs in cities heavily populated by civilians rather than military targets. Very evil people. They knew they could not win the war against the Japs so opted for genocidal tactics using stolen German technology and kidnapped German scientists.
Re: Nuke Threat - Putin prepares Nuke Missiles to strike the USA and UK by olugabbie(m): 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2022
muyico:
Dis man is a father of fool, weapon u supposed to keep secret,u exposing it to us, c usa wil make secret investigation and make they own even more powerful

Lol

It is called deterrence. The US notified Russia when it wanted to test it most advance ICBM (Minute Man III) this year. No country keep it strategic weapon secret. The weapons are not meant to be used, but to deter...
Re: Nuke Threat - Putin prepares Nuke Missiles to strike the USA and UK by olugabbie(m): 8:27pm On Dec 16, 2022
muyico:
Dis man is a father of fool, weapon u supposed to keep secret,u exposing it to us, c usa wil make secret investigation and make they own even more powerful

Lol

It is called deterrence. The US notified Russia when it wanted to test it most advance ICBM (Minute Man III) this year. No country keep it strategic weapon secret. The weapons are not meant to be used, but to deter...

No super power in this time and age will use nuclear weapon, unless it is pushed to the WALLLLLLL.
Re: Nuke Threat - Putin prepares Nuke Missiles to strike the USA and UK by olugabbie(m): 8:30pm On Dec 16, 2022
muyico:

Lol

No super power in this time and age will use nuclear weapon, unless it is pushed to the WALLLLLLL.

Mind you, the weapon is well protected below the ground. No weapon can destroy it. Not even a nuclear weapon. It is second strike capability.
Re: Nuke Threat - Putin prepares Nuke Missiles to strike the USA and UK by ken6488(m): 11:25pm On Dec 16, 2022
Firstcitizen:

You forgot to add that they dropped the bombs in cities heavily populated by civilians rather than military targets. Very evil people. They knew they could not win the war against the Japs so opted for genocidal tactics using stolen German technology and kidnapped German scientists.
exactly people should be more afraid of usa than Russia
Re: Nuke Threat - Putin prepares Nuke Missiles to strike the USA and UK by Adjovi: 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2022
Karnice600:

Cho cho cho cho...
brother Ode.

Eran iya pele

(1) (2) (Reply)

How ‘israel’ Ethnically Cleansed Palestine / NATO Masses 30,000 Troops & 50 Warships For Huge War Games On Russia’s Border / «Throw Backs» The World's Greatest Mistakes» How They Happen And Lesson Learnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.