Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,724 members, 7,862,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:38 PM

I Ordered For A Brand New Television, Look At The Old Tv The Send To Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Ordered For A Brand New Television, Look At The Old Tv The Send To Me (218 Views)

BREAKING News:president Of Rwanda General Paul Kagame Has Ordered For Immediate / Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! / Look At The Snake Killed By My Friend Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Ordered For A Brand New Television, Look At The Old Tv The Send To Me by Djkenny080(m): 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
ordered a 26 inches television from a reputable online selling company by name Konga. But look at what I've just received from their dispatched rider. After one month of delaying. The most funny part is that, the Television has already been used. The body of the tv looking so ruff and the carton looking so old too. I have been reading news like this on Nairaland. I never knew it will come over to my turn. God save us.

Re: I Ordered For A Brand New Television, Look At The Old Tv The Send To Me by Onucs(m): 10:05pm On Dec 14, 2022
You need television, u cannot just Walk into an electronic shop to buy one. U con go order from konga not even jumia sef.

Anyways, enjoy your new television and happy Xmas in addy grin
Re: I Ordered For A Brand New Television, Look At The Old Tv The Send To Me by Bluntguy: 10:17pm On Dec 14, 2022
This one no be TV o. Na VT. Enjoy your order.
Re: I Ordered For A Brand New Television, Look At The Old Tv The Send To Me by Bluntguy: 10:20pm On Dec 14, 2022
By the way, you sure say the dispatch rider no go carry him scrap television for him house come give you while him go mount your order for him house?

(1) (Reply)

Making Detergent For Business Part 2 / Credit Restoration Services In Phoenix / Breaking Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.