Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,458 members, 7,861,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1028) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (701473 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) ... (1935) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 11:46am On Dec 03, 2023
Erniok deactivate that profile if you know what is good for you. Idiot.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by erniok(m): 11:47am On Dec 03, 2023
shoodboi2:

There are clear boundaries that you don't cross. Personal attacks are okay. But going around trying to claim a person has a health issue he was never diagnosed for, is not. The initial guy that attacked me let the whole thing die here and I let him off the hook too.

But the slowpoke called erniok went around trolling me the whole night and even went on to quote me outside of this thread and to continue trolling me.

And during every interaction, he can't do without shouting about adhd and medications once he runs out of points.

I let him get away with those incidents including the ones he did off this thread until he started again yesterday. You don't expect me to continue to keep quiet, do you?

And I didn't expose his privacy. I said he has bald head, which he denied. Then I asked for permission to prove it and he agreed.

I wanted to post him yesterday night, but I let it slide, only for him to begin calling me out this morning, saying I can't provide evidence that he's bald.

I even gave him a series of opportunities to back down by talking about he being married, just so he knows I have evidence, but he continued with the insults and never stopped yapping about medications.

Now, I showed evidence and he's screaming, calling the mods to ban me. The mod he called banned me for spamming and not for rule 10.

You said no quoted you outside this thread or you made a claim outside this thread and I called you out for it in that same thread and it was not yesterday.

You are a liar and a bad one at that.

It's game on.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 11:49am On Dec 03, 2023
I can see an erniok2 viewing this thread. And I see you just created the profile. You have made the smart choice. If dem born you well, trespass with that that one too. You go still collect.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by erniok(m): 11:52am On Dec 03, 2023
shoodboi2:
I can see an erniok2 viewing this thread. And I see you just created the profile. You have made the smart choice. If dem born you well, trespass with that that one too. You go still collect.
Se idiot feeling funky. You yourself claimed you had ADHD no? I have the screenshot with you saying"when it kicks in" meaning you had it so who do you blame, yourself of course. Wait for me.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 12:15pm On Dec 03, 2023
Fash20:

I think you missed point. Its not about Netanyahu but the Russian jews. Russian jews just like the American jews are some rich and powerful people you don't want to mess with.
Not all Jews are Zionists, and I think Russian citizens whom also have Israeli citizenship are Russian first before Israeli.
I disagree with your assessment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 12:28pm On Dec 03, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

U know how many times "STOPLYING" don buga us with his French citizen.
I said I was a French citizen just once when a guy who had no logical argument to defend his position told me "why don't you go stay in Russia instead of the west", I replied "I'm a French citizen, not a Russian citizen, that is why I'm not going stay Russia".
I think a lot of you guys dream of living in Europe or America so much that that statement hit a nerve in you. It has been more than a week and you are still talking about it. You even think I said it many times.

Not long ago, many people on this thread ganged up against me while a terrorist was insulting me for calling for peace between him and a Christian. Many people here ganged up on me irrespective of view point and they all claimed I was bragging of being a French citizen 😂
Insults after insults. I was also insulted for "knowing it all".
I was educated in some of the best universities of this world, I literally write scientific books.
Don't hate the player, hate the game 🏆

I have started fights with people on this thread. But never have I threatened anybody's life nor insulted anybody's parents. If a person is not thinking properly, I generally say it without mincing words (I'm a former teacher).
I can talk about people's intelligence and all, but the level of abuse which I was subjected to by a terrorist and the opportunists who ganged up against me 🤣
Threat to life and direct insult to parents ...
That told me an other thing about many people in Nigeria: no manners, just pure savages. No honour, no shame.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by TrumpBiden: 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2023
WritterNig:
⚡Biden was called to be removed from the presidential election out of mercy for himself.

Journalists from The New York Post are already speaking directly about the health problems of the American president.

"President Biden's downfall is painful to watch as he made several missteps during his step-by-step speech on Wednesday."

The editors recalled the US President’s visit to a plant in Colorado, where he told workers about the opportunity to “blow up the world.”

“Democrats, wake up, you are doing no good to the nation or your party by supporting this man, and it is cruel to him. Thank him for his service and find a candidate who can pass a basic test of logic and thinking,” the journalists concluded.

There's no age limit, democrats and swing voters votes for Biden outta hatred for Trump. They'll still vote again for him
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2023
Stoplying:

Not long ago, many people on this thread ganged up against me while a terrorist was insulting me for calling for peace between him and a Christian. Many people here ganged up on me irrespective of view pont and they all claimed I was bragging of being a French citizen
Insults after insults.

Nobody ganged against you. People shared their honest opinion about your personality & character.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Nobody ganged against you. People shared their honest opinion about your personality & character.
So words like "bastard" are part of "honest opinion" ? 😂🤣
It is ok for you guys to hate me, I don't mind.
I'm living the life, so no Fs given.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by TrumpBiden: 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2023
Vic2023:
😂😂😂 Israel is incapable of dealing with the Hamas alone, don't dodge this particular phrase that we have been telling you, that Israel can't defeat Hamas one on one

That still doesn't prove that Israel requested help from Britain.

Lolz anything to make you happy though. Cos last I checked, IDF is right inside Gaza.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Cancri: 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2023
Procashtips:

Expensive garbage
as in I am still in shock.
Any Russia military technology rocks.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by motayoayinde: 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2023
Stoplying:

I said I was a French citizen just once when a guy who had no logical argument to defend his position told me "why don't you go stay in Russia instead of the west", I replied "I'm a French citizen, not a Russian citizen, that is why I'm not going stay Russia".
I think a lot of you guys dream of living in Europe or America so much that that statement hit a nerve in you. It has been more than a week and you are still talking about it. You even think I said it many times.

Not long ago, many people on this thread ganged up against me while a terrorist was insulting me for calling for peace between him and a Christian. Many people here ganged up on me irrespective of view pont and they all claimed I was bragging of being a French citizen 😂
Insults after insults. I was also insulted for "nowing it all".
I was educated in some of the best universities of this world, I literally write scientific books.
Don't hate the player, hate the game 🏆

I have started fights with people on this thread. But never have I threatened anybody's life nor insulted anybody's parents. If a person is not thinking properly, I generally say it without mincing words (I'm a former teacher).
I can talk about people's intelligence and all, but the level of abuse which I was subjected to by a terrorist and the opportunists who ganged up against me 🤣
Threat to life and direct insult to parents ...
That told me an other thing about many people in Nigeria: no manners, just pure savages. No honour, no shame.

I saw it all.
And I thought the insults and gang up was unnecessary.

I also felt bad this place (one of the best corners of nairaland) was beginning to look like the mad house that the rest of Nairaland has become.

We can keep this place sane by disagreeing respectfully and without reference to people's personal lives just because they've trusted enough to share those details.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNig: 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2023
🇷🇺 🆚 🇺🇸

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNig: 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2023
⚡Iran recently unveiled an anti-tank missile system resembling the American Javelin ATGM. This system operates on a "fire-and-forget" principle and boasts a range of up to 18 kilometers.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNig: 1:32pm On Dec 03, 2023
⚡COP28 president Sultan Al Jaber says there is "no science" behind demands for phase-out of fossil fuels "unless you want to take the world back into caves." — Guardian

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNig: 1:32pm On Dec 03, 2023
⚡Poland transferred 18 Krab self-propelled howitzers to Ukraine.

Another 56 are being prepared for transfer, PAP reported on Sunday.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNig: 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2023
⚡US Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin:

You can win in urban warfare by protecting civilians. The lesson is that you can only win in urban warfare by protecting civilian.

If you drive [Gaza’s civilians] into the arms of the enemy, you replace a tactical victory with a strategic defeat.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNig: 1:34pm On Dec 03, 2023
⚡Magnitude 7.0 earthquake detected off the coast of Mindanao, Philippines; area was also struck late Saturday, triggering tsunami warnings - initial reports
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNig: 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2023
⚡An American RQ-4B Global Hawk reconnaissance drone, as well as a military aircraft, most likely an Israeli F-35, near the Lebanese capital Beirut.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNig: 1:36pm On Dec 03, 2023
⚡Joschka Fischer, former German FM and Green politician, urges Europe to arm itself: The nuclear arsenals of France and Great Britain are not sufficient.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNig: 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2023
⚡More than 10 million Iranians applied on a website created to register volunteers willing to participate in the war against the Israel.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNig: 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2023
⚡“Vitaliy Klitschko about Zelensky, proverbs, corruption and envy”: The political struggle in Ukraine is gaining momentum - the mayor of Kiev supported Zaluzhny and promised that Zelensky will pay for what he has done.

“There is already a trench fighting between our politicians - in a country that is wavering in its existence. This is just stupid.

People see who is effective and who is not. And there was and remains a lot of anticipation. Zelensky is paying for the mistakes he made.

Zaluzhny told the truth [about the deadlock at the front]. Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth. He explained and justified what the situation is today.

Of course, we can lie to our people and partners with euphoria. But you can't do this forever. Some of our politicians criticized Zaluzhny for his frankness - unfairly. I support him"

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNig: 1:40pm On Dec 03, 2023
⚡Clashes now between Israeli units and Hezb-Allah fighters in the Shebaa Farms.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNig: 1:41pm On Dec 03, 2023
⚡IDF M113 armored personnel carriers with cope cages now.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2023
WritterNig:
⚡ Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth. He explained and justified what the situation is today.

Of course, we can lie to our people and partners with euphoria. But you can't do this forever.
Nigerians are champions in hating the truth.
This comes very close to home.
Nigerians will attack you for saying the truth, you must tow their lie.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2023
I left nigeria in 1997.
In all my time spent in Nigeria I had never seen a person insult another person's parents, no matter how much they hated each other.
I had seen people fight each other, and when the parent of one of them showed up, both would stop and show respect to that parent.
To us back then, a parent was parent not only to his kids, but to all kids.
The Nigeria I left had good manners. Respect for tradition and traditional values.
The Nigeria of today looks like a wild Forrest compared to the one I once knew.
Also, Nigerians were much more intelligent back then, and I'm not only talking about literate people.
I saw people who couldn't read or write but had an extremely solid logical thinking skill which most Nigerian literate people of today do not have.
Nigerians have given up logical thinking for mastery of English vocabulary. So now they are dumb, but with their good level of English (written and spoken) they can pretend to be smart.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNig: 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2023
⚡Iran's Deputy Defense Minister:

We are planning to export Air Defense Missile Systems to friendly countries

Iran is among 9 countries in the world capable of producing air defence systems.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNig: 2:01pm On Dec 03, 2023
⚡Iranian Foreign Minister: "China and Russia have not yet undertaken any active and productive intervention in the Palestinian issue."

Amir Abdullahyan in conversation with Al Mayadeen:

“We have appreciated the position of China and Russia in vetoing resolutions that the United States intended to pass in the Security Council, but China and Russia have not yet undertaken any active and productive intervention in the Palestinian issue.

But our demand from China, Russia and other international players is to see the facts and understand the nature and consequences of the occupation. The root of the current situation in the region lies not in October 7, but in the 75-year Israeli occupation.”

(1) (2) (3) ... (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) ... (1935) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: Tamodu, motayoayinde, Rumplesteelskin, Alamkir, lanre316 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.