Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,605 members, 7,851,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:53 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1050) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (679946 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) ... (1882) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2023
⚡According to a CNN poll, 71% of Americans believe economic conditions in the country are bad and overwhelmingly trust Republicans more than Democrats!

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by FoolishBoy419: 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2023
Allthelight:
is guyana not a state ?? If not for the u.s and few others countries like cameroun will likely invade Nigeria....

😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2023
⚡White house: Republicans are playing chicken with our national security and history will judge them harshly
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by FoolishBoy419: 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2023
Procashtips:

That guy has never made sense
Always thinking in reverse.

It seems like he and Trumpbiden are competing for a certain reputation on this thread. Some of the things they post can make you stare at your screen for minutes in disbelief

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2023
⚡40% of Germans consider their Chancellor Olaf Scholz to be incompetent, a survey by the Insa opinion research institute has found.

61% of Germans say their opinion of Scholz has changed negatively since he took office. And only 12 per cent perceive him more positively than before.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2023
⚡Blinken on his reaction to Biden calling Xi a ‘dictator’: “I’m tempted to say that we’d had a really long day, a very important and intense conversation with China. My neck was a little bit stiff. And, you know, that happens" - CNN

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2023
⚡Slovak Prime Minister Robert Fico said that EU sanctions against Russia are not working

"The sanctions that have been adopted on a huge scale against Russia are working or not working, unfortunately, this is a taboo topic on the sidelines of the European Council. If you are trying to raise this topic, you want to hint that sanctions are not working, then as usual you will be told that you are politically incorrect, although it is true, but you are not supposed to tell such a truth."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2023
⚡Hezbollah confirms the death of two Israeli soldiers as a result of guided missiles being fired at them while they were climbing on a crane to install listening devices at the “Al Raheb” site near the Lebanese border with Palestine.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2023
⚡Putin, Saudi leader urge oil cooperation as prices flag.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by FoolishBoy419: 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2023
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by FoolishBoy419: 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2023
Procashtips:

It's annoying how they belittle anything African.

They try to maintain supremacy in anyway possible.

That one is nothing bro. Try looking at where they placed us in their world IQ ranking.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Allthelight(m): 8:34pm On Dec 07, 2023
IMEI:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_involvement_in_regime_change_in_Latin_America

https://www.geopoliticalmonitor.com/us-interventions-in-latin-american-021/

https://www.trtworld.com/americas/the-secret-history-of-us-interventions-in-latin-america-23586

https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2022/7/16/ameri-coup-a-brief-history-of-us-misdeeds

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Condor

Pick anyone of your choice and educate yourself

I am still waiting for you to mention one before i answer your propaganda.

The u.s and the west are even the reason you have freedom of speech to type this... In human history we have not enjoyed such freedom as we do today yet u are worried about toppling governments cheesy

Like i said mention one
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Allthelight(m): 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2023
I guess there are none then
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 8:52pm On Dec 07, 2023
⚡White House says the United States is unable to give Ukraine any guarantees regarding further assistance in light of the position of Congress.

The United States only a few weeks left, after which the possibility of helping Kyiv will be exhausted.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2023
⚡BRICS announced that 20 new countries have applied to join the alliance in 2024.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2023
⚡We have not seen direct evidence of arms movements between Russia and Iran, but we can say for sure that such cooperation is dangerous not only for Ukraine, but also for the Middle East - Kirby

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 8:57pm On Dec 07, 2023
⚡Netenyahu: “If Hezbollah chooses to start a war, it will turn Beirut and South Lebanon into Gaza and Khan Yunis”.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by TrumpBiden: 8:58pm On Dec 07, 2023
Vl3ly:
trumpbiden hooow farrrrr

😂😂😂 So I should use this video to conclude that Hamas has won the war.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by TrumpBiden: 8:58pm On Dec 07, 2023
WriterNiiig:
⚡Netenyahu: “If Hezbollah chooses to start a war, it will turn Beirut and South Lebanon into Gaza and Khan Yunis”.

It's that simple sir.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by IMEI: 9:00pm On Dec 07, 2023
Allthelight:

I am still waiting for you to mention one before i answer your propaganda.

The u.s and the west are even the reason you have freedom of speech to type this... In human history we have not enjoyed such freedom as we do today yet u are worried about toppling governments cheesy

Like i said mention one

US and the West are God Himself that gave me the mouth to speak

You're clearly incapable of critical thinking, you're like a programmed robot

The US toppling democratic governments in favour of repressive military juntas is in favour of free speech

Maybe you don't want to spoil your chance of getting a visa to the west

goodluck

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by TrumpBiden: 9:01pm On Dec 07, 2023
WriterNiiig:
⚡According to a CNN poll, 71% of Americans believe economic conditions in the country are bad and overwhelmingly trust Republicans more than Democrats!

You know it's bad when it's coming from CNN

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Allthelight(m): 9:05pm On Dec 07, 2023
IMEI:

US and the West are God Himself that gave me the mouth to speak

You're clearly incapable of critical thinking, you're like a programmed robot

Maybe you don't want to spoil your chance of getting a visa to the west

goodluck
lolz i am thinking u no nothing about human history...

We can't remove suffering from human history... U.S and West are not Gods but in human history there is always a world rule. And these rulers like to cause suffering (none wants freedom).
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 9:07pm On Dec 07, 2023
Allthelight:
pls quote an nation that has supported freedom more than the u.s here and drop the facts i am waiting
USA doesn't support any freedom, they are just preserving there hegemony with this policy "dividend the nations are, the weaker they are"

Any nation that is divided will not be strong as it was
Like ottoman empire, Germany, roman empire Soviet union, France

Don't you know the reason why USA want to separate Taiwan from china? Bcs china would be more stronger to challenge hegemony

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by IMEI: 9:07pm On Dec 07, 2023
Allthelight:
lolz i am thinking u no nothing about human history...

You and I are done

Stay deluded

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 9:08pm On Dec 07, 2023
⚡U.S. Southern Command to conduct flight operations in Guyana's airspace amid heightened tensions with Venezuela

Venezuela lays claim to Guyana and wants to reclaim territory

US-based ExxonMobil Corporation is competing for Guyana's oil marketing contract

If Venezuela takes military action, Venezuela's 3.2-million-member Bolivarian Militia will be activated.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2023
⚡Putin:

The Swift system has been discredited, and it has been succefully replaced by payments in national currencies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2023
⚡“Russia’s GDP will grow 3.5% this year. Russian economy is larger than it was when the US/EU placed sanctions.”

- President Putin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Allthelight(m): 9:15pm On Dec 07, 2023
Vl3ly:
USA doesn't support any freedom, they are just preserving there hegemony with this policy "dividend the nations , the weaker they are"

Any nation that is divided will not be strong as it was
Like ottoman empire, Germany, roman empire Soviet union, France

Don't you know that reason why USA want to separate Taiwan from china? Bcs china would be more stronger to challenge hegemony

The U.S policy is you can't claim a land from an historical viewpoint.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 9:21pm On Dec 07, 2023
🔴Yedioth Ahronoth on a reservist terrorist in the genocidal army:

We entered Beit Hanoun in the northern Gaza Strip, and everything was fine until the deputy company commander was hit by a sniper's bullet, which caused him to lose his life immediately, and while I was trying to pull out his body, the sniper hit me with other bullets in my right leg. It will take three months before I can walk properly.

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 9:24pm On Dec 07, 2023
⚡Guyana Defence Force announced that search and rescue teams had located the missing GDF helicopter and positive signs of life had been spotted, a further statement said that the insertion of a rescue team has been delayed by continued bad weather in the area.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 9:38pm On Dec 07, 2023
Allthelight:

The U.S policy is you can't claim a land from an historical viewpoint.

ok that is why USA is supporting European Jew against Palestinian historical land
but they are now claiming disputed territory for Guyana?

This guyself you are contradicting yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ghostagain: 9:41pm On Dec 07, 2023
WriterNiiig:
⚡“Russia’s GDP will grow 3.5% this year. Russian economy is larger than it was when the US/EU placed sanctions.”

- President Putin
Please US/EU place sanctions on me, I want to make money like Russia. 😉

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) ... (1882) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: Brainiac101(m), OkpaNsukkaisBae(m), akwesenana, Friday98 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.