Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,552 members, 7,861,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:39 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1097) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (702254 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) ... (1938) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 11:50pm On Dec 17, 2023
LikeAking:

If na you, u no go flee?

I will run o grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 12:07am On Dec 18, 2023
Brave Israeli soldiers engage in serious gunfight with a hole in the ground. Reports indicate the hole survived with minor injuries grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_V_hd7BVYaQ

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by FoolishBoy419: 12:13am On Dec 18, 2023
shoodboi2:
Hezbollah attacks Israeli army positions with missiles. Observe Israeli soldiers fleeing at 0:54

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzsBXtsT7I0

I wish it'd hit all of them 😂😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by FoolishBoy419: 12:27am On Dec 18, 2023
Vic2023:
fake pastor, fake pastor, don't forget ooo you have not prophecies today ooo

Relax. He is compiling our 2024 mix

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by AyoII(m): 3:15am On Dec 18, 2023
Vic2023:
do you want to tell me that the blocking of an Israeli ships is not also a war strategy's?
What makes red Sea situations different?
The bold: most of these countries were affected during the blockage of black sea by Russia,why they didn't form this Same nonsense coalitions ?
I need the answer

All war strategies, yes. Like I typed earlier Russia's blockade is against Ukraine exporting its own grain. Which affects Ukraine, even if it causes a spike in food prices, at least grains are gotten elsewhere. Does it affect other countries trade?? Its like the Russian energy ,which the EU refuses to buy but got it elsewhere. But the Red Sea situation affects other countries ability to conduct trade or make parts of their trading difficult.OR ARE YOU BLIND TO VARIOUS NEWS LIKE THE ONE I ATTACHED INITIALLY. OR YOU JUST WANT TO BE SOME KIND OF LOW LIFE TROLL

Vic2023:
na me like your comment,I don rest your br*in
And this is very funny, how does this all relate. Like I said you low level troll. Now go rest
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nigeriansamurai(m): 5:39am On Dec 18, 2023
Segun2222:
tell ur father to shut na ur oloriburuku sef com quote me tell ur family at home to go away
lol... Your have daddy issues, maybe your dad taught you how to lie and then insult anybody that opposes you... father of the year... Some Toxic little cunt, you are...

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 6:58am On Dec 18, 2023
⚡First tractors arrive at the Brandenburg Gate in the German capital Berlin amid farmer protest.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 7:00am On Dec 18, 2023
⚡ *Close-up shot footage* Biden stunned after car smashed into a parked SUV that was part of Biden’s motorcade near his campaign headquarters in Wilmington, Delaware

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 7:01am On Dec 18, 2023
⚡The USA has sent 3 more destroyers to the Mediterranean Sea, which could be heading for the Red Sea.

This rather indicates that the USA is preparing for a war with Yemen.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by motayoayinde: 7:01am On Dec 18, 2023
TrumpBiden:

Houthi don run into hiding.😂😂😂 They should go attack this one if dem born them well. No be to attack cargo vessels carrying product.

Two useless aircraft carriers were stationed in the red sea since October.
What could they do?

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 7:03am On Dec 18, 2023
⚡North Korea launched another long-range ballistic missile on Monday with the potential capability of striking the United States, S Korea and Japan officials said.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by sainttwist1(m): 7:04am On Dec 18, 2023
TrumpBiden:

Lolz worst part is that they don't ever admit the fact that Hamas don't have a uniform. All are dressed as civilians
most of them are them are always in UN, Schools or hospitals.

bunch of coward!!
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by sainttwist1(m): 7:06am On Dec 18, 2023
Vic2023:
houthi said that any Israeli ships, ships with Israel flag or foreign ships that are heading to Israel,

Do you know houthi? They are second Taliban
Let's see wetin your oga go do except shooting down houthi missile
so don't beg when hot metals start falling
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by motayoayinde: 7:07am On Dec 18, 2023
TrumpBiden:
Tanzanian national killed by Hamas.

"But but but but. Hamas are angels they didn't do anything wrong"

"But but but, show us the evidence" 🙄🙄🙄

Hamas supporters and Muslims in general are liars and they always sound very dumb ..

But but but, Hamas surrendered in the millions just days ago, wearing pants and crying like babies!

But but but who's slaughtering the IDF pigs every minute now

But but but, Hamas tunnels have been flooded so much the red sea is now half empty!

Who is roasting Israelis in their tanks now

And for your information sir, you sound really DUMB everytime you label your TEACHERS here so.

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 7:08am On Dec 18, 2023
⚡NORTH KOREA LONG RANGE MISSILE LAUNCH:

- If confirmed, would be North Korea's fifth ICBM launch this year. Speculation that it was another Hwasong-18 solid-fuel ICBM or another solid-fuel based ICBM.
- Fell into the Sea of Japan after 70 minutes.
- Second missile launch from North Korea in less than 12 hours (per initial launch hour).
- Fired at a lofted angle.
- Flew about 1,000 km.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 7:11am On Dec 18, 2023
⚡Car collides with Biden's motorcade in Delaware.

A car plowed into a parked SUV that was guarding Biden's motorcade Sunday night while Dementia Daddy was leaving a visit to his campaign headquarters aka Bank of America aka Bofa..

The U.S. president and first lady were unharmed, and according to some reports Joe already forgot that it happened.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by sainttwist1(m): 7:11am On Dec 18, 2023
Vic2023:
Hamas to IDF:
"We are still waiting."
brave fighters
brave in killing children. brave hiding in a hole. brave that refuse to show his face. brave using children as shield brave hiding under the bed when his children are on the bed.
time don change ooo, definition of brave don change too
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by sainttwist1(m): 7:13am On Dec 18, 2023
shoodboi2:

Insofar as he's showing us photos and videos of Israeli tanks burning, we're good. grin grin grin

And yes, he's the new tank guy.
good, tell him to do a good job oo
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by motayoayinde: 7:18am On Dec 18, 2023
shoodboi2:
Hamas attacks Israeli outpost and drags out Israeli soldier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0d07pbxQmU

WOW that was really brave!
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by sainttwist1(m): 7:18am On Dec 18, 2023
Vic2023:
na 1 of your isreali brother me serve blocking

You see shey d tank burn wella with 4 crew
I am a Nigerian and I don't like bullsh*t, so I don't have any connection with any Israeli and you did something wrong that is why he block you, learn to take responsibility for you action

na only picture I see ooo
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 7:23am On Dec 18, 2023
⚡Initial Reports by a Ship near the Bab-el-Mandeb Strait off the Coast of Yemen regarding an Incident where an Explosion was seen by the Crew in the Water off the Stern of the Vessel.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 7:23am On Dec 18, 2023
⚡UNSC to Vote on Hostages Release from Gaza.

The United Nations Security Council is set to vote on a resolution that calls for a ceasefire in the Gaza Strip.

The current draft reportedly urges ceasefire in the Gaza Strip as well as release of all Hamas's hostages. Additionally, the document "stresses the importance of unifying the Gaza Strip with the West Bank under the Palestinian Authority (PA)."

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 7:26am On Dec 18, 2023
😲 😱

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 7:56am On Dec 18, 2023
⚡The governor of the Kherson region, Vladimir Saldo, said in an interview with RIA Novosti that there are fewer and fewer mercenaries in the ranks of the Armed Forces of Ukraine at the front.

“You can’t fight the Russian army without an idea, even for a lot of money.”

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 7:57am On Dec 18, 2023
⚡4 more IDF soldiers declared killed in Gaza.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 7:59am On Dec 18, 2023
⚡Leaders of the European Union are considering the possibility of depriving Hungary of its voting rights in order to conclude an agreement on the allocation of funds to Ukraine, FT reports.

Some officials have considered reactivating the so-called Article 7 punishment procedure for rule of law breaches, which can result in the suspension of voting rights.

It can be blocked by another member state, but a change of government in Poland means Hungary no longer has a guaranteed protector.

Still, multiple countries are nervous about using what is essentially the EU’s biggest weapon against a member state.

“Maybe Hungary can create more trouble,” said a third EU senior official present at the summit.

“Maybe Hungary can force us to use a few different tools. But ultimately Hungary cannot stop us providing money to Ukraine.”

“He’s not Putin’s puppet, as some may think,” the official added.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nigeriansamurai(m): 8:12am On Dec 18, 2023
[quote author=WrriterNig post=127539088]
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by TrumpBiden: 8:36am On Dec 18, 2023
"A Muslim immigrant is peeing on pork products in a supermarket in the Netherlands. "We don't eat pork," his friends explain.
Oh, so it's okay?"

Every Muslim are dumb, it's not a stereotype, it the reality. Backward thinking idiots

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 9:02am On Dec 18, 2023
⚡Majority of gas stations across Iran out of service after cyberattack - reports

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 9:06am On Dec 18, 2023
⚡Turkish Cypriot leader Ersin Tatar asked Russian President Putin to consider the issue of direct relations between Russia and the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC).

“I would like to express my heartfelt feelings to the Russians who live in Northern Cyprus. We want our relations with Russia to develop and expand, so I express my gratitude to all Russians, and also ask the Russian authorities and President Putin personally to consider the issue of relations with Northern Cyprus.”

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 9:08am On Dec 18, 2023
⚡Israeli hackers reportedly carried out a cyber attack on a number of gas stations in Iran.

Over the past hour, there have been reports of problems with fuel supplies in Tehran, as well as damage to the entire payment system at gas stations.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 9:08am On Dec 18, 2023
⚡Massive explosion rocked a fuel depot in the Guinea capital Conakry, dozens injured.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) ... (1938) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: WriteerNg, elvisgaga, akwesenana, dvkot(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.