Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (599367 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) ... (1715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nigeriansamurai(m): 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2023
WrriterNig:
⚡People in Gaza are now discovering decomposed bodies of Gazans killed by Israel left at Beit Hanoun, northern Gaza.
you see these black burnt or decomposed skeletons(the ribs especially), they give me the creeps even in movies...

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 7:02pm On Dec 26, 2023
🔴🔥Let's begin your day and bless it by reading the death news of two other subhuman jevvs:

-Sgt. (res.) Elisha Yehonatan Lober, 24, a terrorist in the 8104th Battalion, 'Ram' formation (179) was sent to hell yesterday in the south of the Gaza Strip.

- Major General (res.) Joseph Yosef Gitarts, 25, an armored terrorist in the 7029th Battalion, "Ram" formation (179) was sent to hell yesterday in the southern Gaza Strip.

Now rolling and being roasted in hell🔥🔥🔥

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by erniok(m): 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2023
Vl3ly:
okkkkeyyyy I don understand you wella
But you said the guy was not an America citizen
Why you come dey lie
I never said he was not an American citizen. You did.

I only pointed out your implied lie that he moved away from US to join the fight.

It's obvious you never understand what you posted. This is your own post not mine:

Conclusion: Enjoy life in your land and don't intend to occupy other people's land to be killed like a pig!
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2023
🔴Terrorist Elisha Yehonatan Lober was a coordinator for "Hilltop Youth" gang who establish outposts (Without their regime's permission) in the West Bank and try to expell all of the Palestinians by assaulting them such as vandalism of Palestinian schools, mosques, rustling of sheep from Palestinian flocks and the extirpation of their centuries-old olive groves, or stealing their olive harvests.

One of them is Meir Ettinger who set a Palestinian home on fire and burned a whole family alive (Dawabsheh family: Father, mother and a 9-months toddler) but was released after 10 months!

These stinking subhuman jevvs believe in the "Greater Land of israel". They consider both the Muslims and Christians to be intruders who should be expelled, so they carried out several arson attacks on the Churches too.

I hope he had experience a painful death before he was thrown into jevvs' promised land 🔥🔥🔥

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2023
erniok:

He said he was an american that went to take part in the war. That was misinformation and what I wanted to correct. His being dead or alive was never in contention or did my post in any way made it look he lied on that part? How you folks rally quickly around half truths that suit you narratives is really wowing me.
what do you mean by misinformation?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2023
⚡Iranian Revolutionary Guards (IRGC) official says 'there is no need for Iranian intervention in the war' because the 'resistance is capable of confronting the aggression'.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2023
⚡Yemen's Houthi military spokesman: We hit a MSC United commercial ship in the red sea with missiles after it rejected three warning calls — Reuters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2023
⚡🇺🇸 USA debt: $33.9 trillion
🇺🇸 USA GDP: $27.7 trillion

🇬🇧 UK debt: $3.83 trillion
🇬🇧 UK GDP: $3.48 trillion

🇷🇺 Russia debt: $433 billion
🇷🇺 Russia GDP: $2.20 trillion

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 7:22pm On Dec 26, 2023
⚡ Iran has resumed enriching uranium at a similar rate as at the start of the year, the IAEA said Tuesday, as the country accelerates its nuclear programme while denying it is developing a bomb.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Olatunji1929: 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2023
okeysoninv:
islaamic Satanist wait for 2024 Prophecy as it will be making known in all platform.
shameless ediot, you are a disgrace to Christian and humanity, you don't have dignity at all what kind of human being are you ?you irritate me honestly

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 7:42pm On Dec 26, 2023
🔴Younes Zaatari: Hezbollah neutralized the Iron Dome system in northern occupied Palestine by a distance of 5 to 8 km.
Instead of using Katyusha rockets, which Iron Dome can handle, it rained hundreds of anti-armor missiles on the settlements, which, in addition to being accurate in hitting, meant that Iron Dome was definitely unable to intercept an anti-tank missile, for example.

Iron doom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 7:44pm On Dec 26, 2023
⚡️Several Explosions reported inside of the U.S. Operations Base within the Town of Al-Shaddadi in Northeastern Syria; the Cause is currently Unknown.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 7:47pm On Dec 26, 2023
⚡Senior IRGC official:

If Israel attacks on Iranian soil, Tel Aviv will be wiped off the map.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nigeriansamurai(m): 7:49pm On Dec 26, 2023
WrriterNig:
⚡The US has suspended military aid to Kiev regime because of a lack of battlefield success, according to former US Security Council official Michael Allen:

"Additional supplies would have been provided if the counter-offensive had been more successful. America likes to back the winner, and I think that as the counter-offensive gets better, it will pave the way for additional aid.
chai... But the US was the main reason ukraine entered the war confidently. USA: ukraine join nato if RUSSIA:ukraine if you join nato we occupy... USA:russia respect your self or i slap you. no worry me and nato gat you ukraine bro UKRAINE:thank you my chairmen, f**k you russia, nato for life... and now the US are calling them losers indirectly...chai... like them no know say ukraine never stood a chance against russia. they still dragged them into war. UKRAINES FAILURE IS THE US'S FAILURE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 7:50pm On Dec 26, 2023
⚡Former Turkish Vice President Fuat Oktay today at the Parliament argued that Turkey is no longer interested in F-35s “due to the reports of constant malfunctioning.”

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 7:52pm On Dec 26, 2023
🔴🔥Allah fulfilled our prayers and an injured subhuman jevv was dragged inside his promised land 🎊🦀🎉

Sergeant Daniel Nachmani, 21, a terrorist in Battalion 71, Barak formation (188), died of his wounds after being injured during Hezbollah bombing northern areas on 12.22.2023.

Now is rolling in hell🔥🔥🔥

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 8:00pm On Dec 26, 2023
⚡Two teenage girls, a 14 and 16 year old, were stabbed at the Grand Central Station in New York City by a man who said he wanted "all the white people dead."

The girls were visiting from South America when the suspect, Steven Hutcherson, allegedly attacked them.

"I want all the white people dead. I want to sit next to the crackers," the man reportedly said after he got kicked out of a restaurant.

The girls were rushed to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries. Hutcherson was arrested twice in the past 6 months.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2023
😂 🤣 😂 🤣

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nigeriansamurai(m): 8:31pm On Dec 26, 2023
okeysoninv:
mad Babylon , your judgement starts soon. Prophecy on nuclear attack on USA will soon manifest. All this ur military bases in Europe will be attacked and cause the remnants to flee. Babylon is fallen. This says the Lord.
Nigeria cannot be better because of people like you in power. Even after embarassing your god with you unfufiled prophesy, your still defend your failure instead of you to shut up and walk away with what every is left your dignity... you now want to start kissing russia supporters in the ass ehh?...lol true politician.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 8:32pm On Dec 26, 2023
[b🔴🔥Another terrorist subhuman jevv; Major Maor Lavi, announced killed in Gaza.

The 4th sending of firewood for Hell since this morning][/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 8:32pm On Dec 26, 2023
WrriterNig:
⚡Senior IRGC official:

If Israel attacks on Iranian soil, Tel Aviv will be wiped off the map.
laugh wan kill me . See ant calling himself a giant.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 8:39pm On Dec 26, 2023
nigeriansamurai:
Nigeria cannot be better because of people like you in power. Even after embarassing your god with you unfufiled prophesy, your still defend your failure instead of you to shut up and walk away with what every is left your dignity... you now want to start kissing russia supporters in the ass ehh?...lol true politician.
oga shut up if you don't have anything to say. Russia is finished, there own woes is heavy. Their lands will be taken from them. I have been saying this for years. Africa is a home of refuge for Europe and America. God Is with us. I got no business with America, Europe, or Russia. I'm just a messenger preparing the way of my Lord when he will arrive through mount olive.shalom. let me stop here.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 8:39pm On Dec 26, 2023
💥🇮🇱👨‍🎓"Israeled" is the word of the year according to former MEP Nick Griffin🤔

It means taking something that doesn't belong to you and then shamelessly pretending it's yours and playing the role of victim.

Do you agree with the definition?

📱 InfoDefenseENGLISH
📱 InfoDefense

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 8:42pm On Dec 26, 2023
okeysoninv:
laugh wan kill me . See ant calling himself a giant.
na only Iranian proxy dey give your brother bloody nose talkless of Iran gan gan

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:43pm On Dec 26, 2023
Fash20:

These russias landing ships are like sitting ducks. Ukros have managed to hit like two now

Russia just hit education and hospitals in Ukraine so Ukraine bleeds more.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 8:43pm On Dec 26, 2023
WrriterNig:
😂 🤣 😂 🤣
Islamists don't get it twisted. Germany is getting strong army starting from next year. I'm happy you just said so let's see how it goes.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nigeriansamurai(m): 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2023
okeysoninv:
oga shut up if you don't have anything to say. Russia is finished, there own woes is heavy. Their lands will be taken from them. I have been saying this for years. Africa is a home of refuge for Europe and America. God Is with us. I got no business with America, Europe, or Russia. I'm just a messenger preparing the way of my Lord when he will arrive through mount olive.shalom. let me stop here.
laugh wan kill me... He said hes a messenger... hypocrite ekuke dog...eat my poopoo...
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 8:45pm On Dec 26, 2023
Vl3ly:
na only Iranian proxy dey give your brother bloody nose talkless of Iran gan gan
by power of living God , Israel shall defeat her enemies just as I proclaimed at the beginning of the war.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:45pm On Dec 26, 2023
WrriterNig:
⚡Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko said that Russia and Belarus do not have time for a conflict with NATO.

He was thus commenting on the statement of the head of European diplomacy, Josep Borrell, who called for preparations for a "longer conflict" with Russia.

"This is nonsense! He is a bad man, he is a fool! He has nothing to do with politics! If he were smart, he would think like a businessman."

The Belarusian leader also noted that neither Russians nor Belarusians want to fight.

Nice methods make nato think you will not make war with them then prepare behind the scene.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 8:46pm On Dec 26, 2023
okeysoninv:
you mean the fake lord wey dey give you fake prophecy ?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2023
WrriterNig:
⚡The Russian Ministry of Defense has Confirmed that the Ropucha-Class Amphibious Landing Ship, Novocherkassk (BDK-46) was Damaged last night by a Ukrainian Air-Launched Cruise Missile Attack on the Port of Feodosia in Eastern Crimea.

However they do not state how Severe the Damage is or if the Vessel was Sunk.

Russia you better train Yemen and give them the same tools needed to hit USA ships
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2023
WrriterNig:
⚡U.S. and Iraqi Officials are reporting that the Drone Attack launched earlier today on Al-Harir Airbase in Northern Iraq near the City of Erbil by Iranian-Backed Forces, caused Injuries to Personnel at the Base.

When ever they die they say it injuries lol that how they ran out of Afghanistan farmers

(1) (2) (3) ... (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) ... (1715) (Reply)

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.