Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,048 members, 7,849,238 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:58 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (675011 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) ... (1872) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 10:08pm On Jan 02
Already happenings...

Never interfere with an enemy in the process of destroying himself. Napoleon Bonaparte

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 10:28pm On Jan 02
WERey dey post quote. Let us continue our comarision. U fi talk say us no get nuke self. Go jst dey pollute upandown.
Vl3ly:
Already happenings...

Never interfere with an enemy in the process of destroying himself. Napoleon Bonaparte
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 10:57pm On Jan 02
⚡The commander of the Georgian Nazi Legion fighting for the Reich, Mamuka Mamulashvili, was eliminated.

In April 2022, he announced that his legion would not take Russian soldiers prisoner. His subordinates killed Russian prisoners of war near Dmitrovka in the Kiev region.

Today they reported his death during one of the missile strikes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nigeriansamurai(m): 10:58pm On Jan 02
Vl3ly:
let's start from here name 1 USA hypersonic missile
the US may lead the world in cyber tech but; it is a very know fact that the US is behind China and Russia in terms of hardware and industrial tech development and manufacturing. the US depends heavily on China for industral manufacturing and fabrication of tech and materials. like the popular saying "EVEN THE AMERICAN DREAM IS MADE IN CHINA"

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Allthelight(m): 11:04pm On Jan 02
nigeriansamurai:
the US may lead the world in cyber tech but; it is a very know fact that the US is behind China and Russia in terms of hardware and industrial tech development and manufacturing. the US depends heavily on China for industral manufacturing and fabrication of tech and materials. like the popular saying "EVEN THE AMERICAN DREAM IS MADE IN CHINA"
the u.s has some of the best scientist.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Segun2222: 11:06pm On Jan 02
Masterviolence:

Alright noted.

Don't forget: the internet never forgets.
I'll humor by just ignoring you because it seems common sense is scarce
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Segun2222: 11:09pm On Jan 02
Vl3ly:
name no 1 air defense in the world if not Russia air defense
most destroyed air defense belongs to russia from iraq to libya to vietnam just saying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nigeriansamurai(m): 11:14pm On Jan 02
DystopianMuse:
You dey mad gan. You ask a question thinkin us has no hypersonic weapon yet . I provided u with an answer. U were shamed where u put eye road no pass there. Now u asking me to post spec like say na phone u wan buy. Do am urself na. Foolish fellow
actually the US is yet developed her own hypersonic missle... research are still ungoing but, they are yet to develop one... the development research itself is very expensive. effective weapons of our current age are not just something even Russia, US or anybody can whip up over night, they take years to develop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 11:14pm On Jan 02
⚡The Houthi Terrorist Group in Yemen reportedly launched 3 Anti-Ship Ballistic Missiles at a Commercial Shipping Vessel near the Bab al-Mandab Strait roughly 33nm off the Coast of Eritrea, causing No Damage to the Ship or Casualties.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 11:16pm On Jan 02
DystopianMuse:
You dey mad gan. You ask a question thinkin us has no hypersonic weapon yet . I provided u with an answer. U were shamed where u put eye road no pass there. Now u asking me to post spec like say na phone u wan buy. Do am urself na. Foolish fellow
Mr man or woman you can ask your fellow on this thread ,I don't think we can continue to be quoting each other with this your cursing attitude

I see that you are new on this thread ask your fellow here and they will tells you that am among the person that posted there successful hypersonic test here,even there several failed test, i posted it here

I will go and look for the post

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Segun2222: 11:17pm On Jan 02
Appleyard:

Guy, if BRICS comes out with their own currency and alternative to SWIFT, it's game over for the US-led global financial control system. cool Interesting times ahead.
how is it game over for the us, will china carry brics currency to trade from the usa or saudi will buy weapons with brics currency from usa

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nigeriansamurai(m): 11:18pm On Jan 02
Allthelight:
the u.s has some of the best scientist.
Ok sir...
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 11:19pm On Jan 02
sainttwist1:
martyrdom in hiding
that place is an hiding place? Since you go read full News

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 11:21pm On Jan 02
DystopianMuse:
WERey dey post quote. Let us continue our comarision. U fi talk say us no get nuke self. Go jst dey pollute upandown.
after this and you did not change your step, pls don't quote me again!
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 11:29pm On Jan 02
⚡Anti-Tank and Small Arms Fire is reportedly being Exchanged between Israeli Troops and Hezbollah Fighters near the Town of Misgav Am on the Border with Southern Lebanon.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 11:42pm On Jan 02
⚡U.S. troops. in Iraq and Syria have been attacked roughly 115 times since Oct. 17, DOD official says.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 11:43pm On Jan 02
⚡The Russian Armed Forces today launched a missile strike on three factories of Ukraine's military-industrial complex. The targets were the Mayak, Radioizmeritel and Kvazar enterprises in Kiev.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 12:38am On Jan 03
Vl3ly:
🏴‍☠⚔🇱🇧 Netanyahu's advisor: We did not claim responsibility for the assassination of Al-Arouri, and we did not target the Lebanese government or Hezbollah.

@stayfreeworld
your oga don dey fear hezbollah 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I just read that the Syrian national army (the SAA) have started launching missiles strike deep into Israel, hitting Tell Aviv. How true is this? This is exactly what the US fears about Netanyahoo escalating the conflict like an ediot. If the recent report is true, then shite will soon hit the fan across the Med and the Red Sea.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by LifeofDream: 12:41am On Jan 03
sainttwist1:
who begged in 2006? normal normal if the west and UN leave Israel with your favorites ehn, the rat sorry braveman will be gone by now
There would've been no Israel, Israel cannot win any war without US, Britain, France and other western state...

They're currently on ground fighting against ragtag Hamas.. cheesy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 1:06am On Jan 03
Segun2222:
how is it game over for the us, will china carry brics currency to trade from the usa or saudi will buy weapons with brics currency from usa

The global sale of oil wired around the US dollar via the Brentton Wood arrangement, and the SWIFT payment system that controls much of the world's financial settlement initiatives is the major reason the US-led west has the ability to sanction any country that do not follow their diktats. If an economic body like BRICS comes up with their own reserve currency similar to the Euro, and their own SWIFT alternative settlement system, considering how huge it is with more members seeking to join, it will drastically undermined the dominance of the
Dollar and reduce the effect of the western sanction bullyinng tactics and leverage over the rest of the world, which is increasingly getting fed up with the US-led western economic grindsmanship.

Already, BRICS represent 29% of global GDP, accounting for more than $30 trillion dollars of global wealth. And with new members set to join (many of which has positive GDP growth potentials,) the gap between it and the G7 nations would continue to shrink drastically. That is not a good sign for the US-led west abuse of "soft power" to harass other nations. Welcome to multipolarism. cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 1:21am On Jan 03
WriterNiiig:
⚡According to Lebanese Media, the Israeli Airstrike tonight on the Capital of Beirut appears to have Targeted a Apartment which was being used for a High-Level Meeting between several Palestinian Terrorist Factions including Hamas and the Palestinian Islamic Jihad.

Is it against the constitution in All this Arab countries to have air defense. It's like they like receiving
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 3:18am On Jan 03
nigeriansamurai:
actually the US is yet developed her own hypersonic missle... research are still ungoing but, they are yet to develop one... the development research itself is very expensive. effective weapons of our current age are not just something even Russia, US or anybody can whip up over night, they take years to develop.
Lair!!!!
Just do a bit research about The LRHM Systems. Then there is a particular AR-188- Www something I
cant remember but it has been discontinued in production but some are still with the Pentagon. Then there's this Dark Eagle Stuff .just make your research. The development and research is very expensive for a system some of their rivals like china and Russia has and very critical for them. ??So they won't spend to get it or what.
Just like saying China won't spend to get to produce there own high end chips because it's very expensive.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 3:21am On Jan 03
nigeriansamurai:

The US depending on China for manufacturing and industrial tech bla bla has many reasons behind it , don't make it seems as if they lack the capability and manufacturing jobs are coming back to us or other friendly countries , friendshoring or whatever it's called .
And China is not just manufacturing for US . It's the world's factory
and this does not apply to millitary techs we are talking about here. You can't say us manufactures it's weapons in china. Even the parts from the supply chain can not be from China for obvious reasons
That we are talking here
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 3:24am On Jan 03
Vl3ly:
Mr man or woman you can ask your fellow on this thread ,I don't think we can continue to be quoting each other with this your cursing attitude

I see that you are new on this thread ask your fellow here and they will tells you that am among the person that posted there successful hypersonic test here,even there several failed test, i posted it here

I will go and look for the post
Don't look for anything. You started this shit
You posted there successful test here and failed test here yet you don't have enough facts to be asking irrelevant questions about them having hypersonic missiles.
Ogbon sodiq
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 3:53am On Jan 03
Appleyard:

The global sale of oil wired around the US dollar via the Brentton Wood arrangement, and the SWIFT payment system that controls much of the world's financial settlement initiatives is the major reason the US-led west has the ability to sanction any country that do not follow their diktats. If an economic body like BRICS comes up with their own reserve currency similar to the Euro, and their own SWIFT alternative settlement system, considering how huge it is with more members seeking to join, it will drastically undermined the dominance of the
Dollar and reduce the effect of the western sanction bullyinng tactics and leverage over the rest of the world, which is increasingly getting fed up with the US-led western economic grindsmanship.

Already, BRICS represent 29% of global GDP, accounting for more than $30 trillion dollars of global wealth. And with new members set to join (many of which has positive GDP growth potentials,) the gap between it and the G7 nations would continue to shrink drastically. That is not a good sign for the US-led west abuse of "soft power" to harass other nations. Welcome to multipolarism. cool

So you think the US dollar evolves around Petro dollar alone or economi3e revolvearoun GDP alone.

The US has some other features while it's king
1. The faith in US system or Govt not to default
2. Wide acceptability (some countries that accept ruppe for example have had hard time spending them)
3. Stability/// some safe heaven currency that investor flock to during crisis
4. Can you trust let's say Yuan for example. A devalued currency can be reserve currency
5. Fed reserve transparency
6.The stability of the political system of the issuing country
The size and prospects of the economy
Global integration of its markets and economy
A transparent and open economic system
A credible legal system
The quality of its sovereign debt
The ability to bear costs associated with a reserve currency

The size, depth and liquidity of financial markets
Many factors .. Petro dollars
Even if dollar is to be dethroned it's not now and won't be easy.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by sainttwist1(m): 3:59am On Jan 03
LifeofDream:

There would've been no Israel, Israel cannot win any war without US, Britain, France and other western state...

They're currently on ground fighting against ragtag Hamas.. cheesy
ok sire, why do we have allies?

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by TrumpBiden: 6:27am On Jan 03
Vl3ly:
◾The family of one of the victims from the events on October 7 denied rape claims in response to an Israeli propaganda activist. Gal's Abdush sister of the victim refuted allegations of rape, as reported by The New York Times. The family accused The New York Times of manipulating her testimonies.

◾Follow:
/UkraineHumanRightsAbuses

@ trumpbiden and his crew shame on you

Source: trust me bro
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by TrumpBiden: 6:32am On Jan 03
"A top Hamas official, Saleh Arouri, has been killed in an Israeli drone strike in the south of Beirut, according to Hezbollah media."

I've not gone through all the pages but I bet this wasn't posted here

No worries, I'll do the honour 😁😁😁😁😁

He's in the paradise right now with Allah, both of them enjoying fucking 77 virgins.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by emmaodet: 6:44am On Jan 03
Alamkir:

Is it against the constitution in All this Arab countries to have air defense. It's like they like receiving

grin grin

My brother, I don't even know.
I just tire.
Any small thing, isreal don blow Lebanon, Syria, Iraq etc as if they are just zombies.
Like, Israel will strike you without any retaliation?
I just dey shame for them.
Honestly, the arabs are very very weak in every endeavor of life. They are just an improved version of Africans.
You hardly see them make any meaningful contributions to sport, science, technology etc. Iran is Persian and not Arab and turkey is not Arab too but you see those arabs, very very lazy physically and mentally

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by TrumpBiden: 7:05am On Jan 03
emmaodet:

grin grin

My brother, I don't even know.
I just tire.
Any small thing, isreal don blow Lebanon, Syria, Iraq etc as if they are just zombies.
Like, Israel will strike you without any retaliation?
I just dey shame for them.
Honestly, the arabs are very very weak in every endeavor of life. They are just an improved version of Africans.
You hardly see them make any meaningful contributions to sport, science, technology etc. Iran is Persian and not Arab and turkey is not Arab too but you see those arabs, very very lazy physically and mentally

Have you ever read the Quran? Or Islamic books by Islamic scholars?

If you haven't, let me answer your question in brief, because I have read the quran, the whole book is against education, that's exactly why they can't make any meaningful contribution to science, the book embraces terrorism and admonishes the spread of Islam by terrorism (kill infidels and conquer lands).

Quran makes them mentally lazy. It is filled with fairytales and fables, majority if not all the fables in Quran were copied from ancient poetic masterpiece. A very good example is a fable copied from Alexander the great!

The mentally weak Muslims, all 2 billion of them believes those fables and fairytales in the Quran did actually happened 😂😂😂😂😂😂.

Quran is a mostly filled with copied texts from orthodox Jewish practices, absolutely nothing special about it. No single miracle stated in Quran actually happened.

Without lies,Islam dies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by TrumpBiden: 7:08am On Jan 03
Replace these idiots with better warriors, I don't like easy targets 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Allthelight(m): 7:08am On Jan 03
nigeriansamurai:
Ok sir...
which other country comes close ? Children of hate

(1) (2) (3) ... (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) ... (1872) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: WriteerNg, mojounited(m), Mrread(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.