Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,516 members, 7,861,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:01 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (701965 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) ... (1938) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tonididdyx: 3:54pm On Jan 03
Segun2222:
A few hours ago Russian state media were bragging about their "superior" new Yasreb-AV counter battery radar which Russian troops have started using in Ukraine.

A few minutes ago the Ukrainian military released a video of the system being destroyed by two GMLRS rockets.🙃

I'm not buying no Russian over hyping crap this new year.

They are overated... Period!... I doubt it will take the US 2days to bring her to her knees if a war ensued

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 3:55pm On Jan 03
⚡Four people stabbed on train in Tokyo, Japan — suspect in custody - NHK

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 4:00pm On Jan 03
Tonididdyx:

They are overated... Period!... I doubt it will take the US 2days to bring her to her knees if a war ensued

2 days is alot.

Why not 2 hours?

🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tonididdyx: 4:00pm On Jan 03
WriterNiiig:
⚡The French Foreign Ministry refused to condemn the Ukrainian Armed Forces' strikes on Belgorod, calling them "legitimate defense".

Wey that man asking me questions.

Was the best air defense in the world sleeping?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 4:01pm On Jan 03
Tonididdyx:

It's painful to hear i know

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tonididdyx: 4:01pm On Jan 03
WriterNiiig:

Omor Japan just dey collect bad news wortorwortor this past week.... It's chaos over there ATM

God help dem!
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tonididdyx: 4:03pm On Jan 03
WriterNiiig:

There's no air defense systems for intercepting artillery shells.

😁😁😁😁
So with all the over hyped Russian technologies... They could not intercept a WW1 arsenal system.

... I love Putin but his character doesn't tell in this war with Ukraine. Many are highly disappointed

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 4:03pm On Jan 03
⚡Florida surgeon general demands FDA, CDC "halt" mRNA COVID vaccine use in humans.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tonididdyx: 4:05pm On Jan 03
WriterNiiig:

It's painful to hear i know

Na to use the artillery shells then... Ukraine sef dey F'up
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 4:06pm On Jan 03
Tonididdyx:

😁😁😁😁
So with all the over hyped Russian technologies... They could not intercept a WW1 arsenal system.

... I love Putin but his character doesn't tell in this war with Ukraine. Many are highly disappointed

You should be more concerned about the over 112 missile attacks on US airbases in 2 months by poor rag tag militias that aren't even a standing army.

Non of those missiles were intercepted by the so called world power.

Rockets made from water pipes are hitting US bases like it's some sophisticated missile hahahaha.
😂

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by erniok(m): 4:09pm On Jan 03
TrumpBiden:

Poooooahhhh 🤣🤣🤣

Isn't that what Islam teaches them to do?
The triggered mofo is living in severe pains.

That piece of shit can't even cross my path. I will happily send him to allah in a second. Let him try. Lol
Trump, let's toe the path of peace abeg. The year is too young for all these gbas-gbos. Pls desist from whatever triggers them. Na beg I deg so.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tonididdyx: 4:09pm On Jan 03
WriterNiiig:

You should be more concerned about the over 112 missile attacks on US airbases in 2 months by poor rag tag militias that aren't even a standing army.

Rockets made from water pipes are hitting US bases like it's some sophisticated missile lol.

I'm not here for Russia USA banter.
I simply put it to you, the Russian military and her daily innovative tools are pure overhyped crap.

Anyway the Ukraine war is clearly MILITARY BUSINESS for selling and advertising baby weaponry

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 4:10pm On Jan 03
⚡Iran says Kerman attack was a response to ‘axis of resistance’, vows to punish perpetrators of explosions.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 4:13pm On Jan 03
⚡Türkiye approves plan to design & build its own aircraft carrier.

The decision on the design phase of national aircraft carrier has been taken today during the Defense Industry Executive Committee Meeting, chaired by Turkish President Erdogan.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by erniok(m): 4:14pm On Jan 03
WriterNiiig:

Self defense training should be mandatory in today's world.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 4:15pm On Jan 03
⚡Turkish Foreign Minister Hakan Fidan:

I think the Israelis are trying very hard not to go to war with Lebanon. It's a dead end. If that happens, of course this war will not end.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 4:20pm On Jan 03
It also shows the dude is not educated to the higher (degree) level. because I remember even in university we were thought about the contribution of Islamic scholars in science, philosophy, maths sociology, linguistics etc. It isn't just a Quran thing, it's something that's is historically documented

motayoayinde:

For someone who doesn't miss a chance to label Muslims "dumb", this is beyond disgraceful.

How can a single post harbour so much ignorance

This is what this post says about you:

That you LIED about reading the Quran.
That you know NOTHING about Islamic history.
That you don't know the Muslim civilization spanning more than a millennium contributed immensely to science from which you still benefit today!
That the oldest university in the world was founded by Muslims.
That the only reason why you labelled ALL 2 BILLION+ Muslims worldwide as mentally weak is because you're a hopeless Islamophobe.

This is what the opening paragraph of Wikipedia (which is not particularly fond of Muslims) has to say about the Arab-Muslim civilization.

"The Islamic Golden Age was a period of scientific, economic and cultural flourishing in the history of Islam".

And you accuse the Qur'an of being behind your nauseous claim. 😂
It was indeed the Qur'an which fired the imaginations of the Arabs and pushed them to unimaginable limits.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 4:24pm On Jan 03
⚡Iran declares national mourning on Thursday after more than 100 people were murdered in the Kerman bombings.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 4:30pm On Jan 03
nigeriansamurai:
i never said standard has anythin to do with talent... Like i said earlier the US maintain a higher standard than China in terms of production. chinese products low quality products you see rampant is due to to the fact that that is what our local importers and distributors want and can afford plus Nigerian laws on quality of imported goods are weak. it doesnt mean the chinese cannot do better, china cannot sell anyhow products to US because they will reject it as soon as it enters their country, unlike Nigeria that accepts all manner of things.

I thought everyone understands this fact. US won't let Chinese products into their country if it doesn't meet their standards. It's only our brothers (you know them) that will go and order for substandard products from China

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 4:33pm On Jan 03
Tonididdyx:

I'm not here for Russia USA banter.
I simply put it to you, the Russian military and her daily innovative tools are pure overhyped

Overhyped?? grin grin grin grin you mean the best military on the wurld grin grin grin farmer be hyping the weapons for here since grin

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 4:34pm On Jan 03
HIMARS with two direct hits destroys the rare and newest artillery reconnaissance complex 1K148 "Yastreb-AV" of the Russian Armed Forces worth about $250 million.
Just less than 24hrs it was been deployed
It was destroyed in less than a minute it raises it Radar
The Russian telegram channel where people were celebrating the deployment seems to be in disbelief
Ukraine posted the video online
Russia is yet to comment officially
cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 4:35pm On Jan 03
DystopianMuse:
HIMARS with two direct hits destroys the rare and newest artillery reconnaissance complex 1K148 "Yastreb-AV" of the Russian Armed Forces worth about $250 million.
Just less than 24hrs it was been deployed
It was destroyed in less than a minute it raises it Radar
The Russian telegram channel where people were celebrating the deployment seems to be in disbelief
Ukraine posted the video online
Russia is yet to comment officially
cheesy grin grin

THINGS I LOVE TO SEE ON A WEDNESDAYS grin

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 4:36pm On Jan 03
Tonididdyx:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 alawada! Your fellow said more than this before Israel invaded gaza

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 4:37pm On Jan 03
IMEI:

This guy couldn't keep up intellectually, so he resorted to open bigotry

Very typical of loud mouths

Very typical of illiterates. He is an obvious illiterate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 4:37pm On Jan 03
WriterNiiig:

Rockets made from water pipes are hitting US bases like it's some sophisticated missile hahahaha.
😂

grin grin but the bases are still standing gidigba . Dey Play grin grin
News Farmer grin

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nigeriansamurai(m): 4:43pm On Jan 03
Alamkir:

I thought everyone understands this fact. US won't let Chinese products into their country if it doesn't meet their standards. It's only our brothers (you know them) that will go and order for substandard products from China
say no to tribalism this year bro...let us unite and fight our real enemies...
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 4:43pm On Jan 03
Masterviolence:

You previously said you're a slave to the west (u.s) so this slavery doesn't only make you myopic but it also makes you dumb.

grin grin grin Take it easy pls

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 4:48pm On Jan 03
⚡Russian President Vladimir Putin on Wednesday expressed his condolences over twin blasts that killed at least 103 people in Iran near the grave of the slain general Qasem Soleimani.

“The killing of peaceful people visiting the cemetery is shocking in its cruelty and cynicism,” Putin said in a letter to Iran’s president Ebrahim Raisi and Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 4:48pm On Jan 03
nigeriansamurai:
say no to tribalism this year bro...let us unite and fight our real enemies...

Which one is tribalism,? did I mention any tribe? how did u come to that conclusion? Or is it the my brothers that I called them that give it away

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 4:50pm On Jan 03
DystopianMuse:

grin grin but the bases are still standing gidigba . Dey Play grin grin
News Farmer grin

The streets Ukraine shelled are not still standing, right?

🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡

8 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Masterviolence(m): 4:51pm On Jan 03
Alamkir:

grin grin grin Take it easy pls
I'm currently in Nigeria this holiday season, and one thing I've learned so far is this phrase "nor gree 4 anybody dis year"

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 4:55pm On Jan 03
Tonididdyx:

lemme enlighte you wella ,
All or most of air defense systems carry small number of missile, anytime that,that air defense is overwhelmed surely there is going to be a problem, which means it's going to become a basket

Note: Russia air defense shot down 10 missile out of 13 which means it was over overwhelmed

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) ... (1938) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: ladkud(m), erniok(m), 0m0luabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.