Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,836 members, 7,831,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (637829 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) ... (1789) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 10:30am On Jan 06
⚡Last night, for the first time, French Air Force joined its Jordanian counterpart to air-drop seven tonnes of humanitarian medical aid to southern Gaza, for the Jordanian field hospital there.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 10:40am On Jan 06
⚡German law does not allow the extradition to Ukraine of men who left for Germany in order to avoid mobilization, German Minister of Justice Marco Buschmann says.

According to German authorities, since February 2022, 221,571 men aged 18 to 60 have arrived in Germany from Ukraine.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 10:41am On Jan 06
⚡Nepal decided to stop issuing work permits to people working in Russia and Ukraine after at least 10 of its citizens died in Ukraine while fighting for Russia.

Nepal has also asked Russia not to deploy its citizens in the army and to repatriate all Nepali soldiers.

The Nepalese government estimates that around 200 Nepalese nationals are serving in the Russian army and there are around 100 missing Nepalese.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by olugabbie(m): 11:21am On Jan 06
WriterNiiig:
⚡The U.S. is seeking to base reconnaissance drones at airfields in Ghana, Ivory Coast and Benin ''in an urgent effort to stop the spread of al Qaeda and Islamic State in the region.'' Niger, which housed a primary drone base, is now feared to be unreliable after the coup in July.

The US has military base in Somalia. The base has been in operation for decade. Despite the US military base in Somalia, Al-Shabab militants still control part of the country.

The US and it allies are not interested in protecting anyone. They are only interested in POWER & influence. They want to control everything.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 11:23am On Jan 06
DystopianMuse:
Behind what profile. I dont do petty shit. I know you are untouchable you have bribed them all. But to seun and his cohort the days of this forum thats reeks of russia disinformation, tribalism, misogynist acts is numbered. Unless he do something drastic. Did he remember what happen when nl went offline in december. Ok i now understand what penple that ttacked him on twitter were saying. Nl has gone to the dogs

A frozen country? When Ukraine is losing more territories? It's wishful thinking. The new draft law created by Zelensky is what would be his greatest ondoing. It will not only cause forced conscripted soldiers to abandoned their duty and just surrender en-mass to the Russians at the front, it would also cause an uprising against Zelensky. There shall be no frozen conflict anywhere.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by motayoayinde: 11:29am On Jan 06
WriterNiiig:

WriiterNiig is not me.

Beware ❗❗❗

My only Monikers

WriterNig
WriterrNig
WrriterNig
WriterNiig
WriteerNig
WriterNigg
WritterNig
WriterNiiig

My Monikers have only one repeated alphabet, except for WriterNiiig.

😯

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 12:11pm On Jan 06
⚡North Korea fired coastal artillery for the second day in a row in the island area on the border with South Korea; more than 60 shells were fired today.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNig: 12:14pm On Jan 06
⚡Russian bomber drone strikes on Ukrainian boat with marines on the Dnieper.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNig: 12:15pm On Jan 06
⚡The US understands that in order to achieve peace in Ukraine it will be necessary to divide the country. This opinion was expressed in the British newspaper Daily Express.

Observers believe that the liberated territories will remain under Russian control, although Zelensky may try to take them.

Recently, Western media have begun to report that the US and the European Union are tiring of the conflict in Ukraine and are weakening their support for Zelensky.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNig: 12:16pm On Jan 06
⚡Artillery shells used per day by Russia and Ukraine in Summer 2023 & now.

Source: WSJ

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNig: 12:23pm On Jan 06
⚡Hamas:

“We eliminated a Zionist force of 8 soldiers from zero distance after setting them up in a tight ambush in the middle of Bani Suhaila, east of Khan Yunis”

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNig: 2:17pm On Jan 06
⚡Denmark’s transfer of the first F-16 fighter jets to Ukraine has been delayed by about six months, Berlingske newspaper reports, citing Danish MoD.

Reasons: Failure to fulfill a number of conditions, including the training of Ukrainian pilots, the training of mechanics and ground personnel, the condition of airfields and the organization of supplies of ammunition and spare parts.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNig: 2:21pm On Jan 06
⚡Six people injured in the attack by Ukrainian terrorists on Belgorod have been discharged from hospital, Governor Vyacheslav Gladkov said.

Another 69 people are in hospitals in Moscow and Belgorod, all of them receiving the necessary medical care.

The governor also spoke about the reconstruction work in the city, in particular the glazing of 1,300 square metres of window structures.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNig: 2:29pm On Jan 06
⚡White House and Pentagon officials have warned that the United States will soon be unable to keep Ukraine’s Patriot batteries supplied with interceptor missiles, which can cost $2 million to $4 million apiece, NYT reports.

"If our foreign partners turn their backs on us, we will return to the beginning of the war, when people simply did not come out of their shelters, and the Russians tried to turn our cities into complete ruins,” said Ukrainian Major Volodymyr.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 2:39pm On Jan 06
no evidence. You go explain tire
WriterNiiig:

WriiterNiig Its part of my many monikers, here are others

My other Monikers

WriterNig
WriterrNig
WrriterNig
WriterNiig
WriteerNig
WriterNigg
WritterNig
WriterNiiig
WriterNiiig.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNig: 2:41pm On Jan 06
⚡Various missile and torpedo boats were transferred to the IRGC Navy today, including Shahid Abu Mahdi Al-Muhandis class catamarans.

The deputy head of the Iraqi Militia Forces Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis was killed along with IRGC General Qassem Soleimani after American strike in Baghdad in January 2020.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 2:43pm On Jan 06
WriterNiiig:

WriiterNiig is not me.

Beware ❗❗❗

My only Monikers

WriterNig
WriterrNig
WrriterNig
WriterNiig
WriteerNig
WriterNigg
WritterNig
WriterNiiig

My Monikers have only one repeated alphabet, except for WriterNiiig.

I know it's the work of that dude claiming to be a woman. Mr madam, we know it's u oh. Shame on u, after u cast for creating a woman handle, its writerng handle that's now sweeting u.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 2:43pm On Jan 06
nigeriansamurai:
ok let me tell you the one i know... In mechanical engineering today china has more practicing mech engineers than the US and in robots, drones, and i think solar technology. even in the vehicle sector china is slowly beating the US, and believe me i think that the only reason the US may be beating china in military engineering is due to the difference in budget... i saw a news on this thread sayin a chinese(maybe japanese, ive forgoten) company out sold tesla... Look i am not sayin you are wrong but... The US is better than china because they maintain a high standards example. you dont see a american made product defected as much as you see in chinese onces this is one of the advantages of maintaining quality, they have market trust... china used to beats the US (until recently) in terms of exports.

Chinese EVs are now leading Tesla. (Also leading worldwide)

China beats anyone else in the world in terms of Export, no one comes close.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 2:45pm On Jan 06
WriterNiiig:
⚡Israeli presenter carrying a gun on live TV.

What kind of country is this that peace is like a luxury?

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNig: 2:52pm On Jan 06
⚡White House’s Kirby on Israel possibly killing Hamas leaders in other countries, including Qatar:

Israel has the responsibility to go after Hamas leaders, our expectations to do that in accordance with international law.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 2:54pm On Jan 06
Russia slave, you go explain tire . No evidence . Bring evidence am the one behind the writernig moniker and that am not a lady. Writernig post against him master come dey post disclaimer. Him eye go clear if pootin send kgb killer after him for dissent. He dey dine with devil.
Alamkir:

I know it's the work of writerniig , hes just issuing a disclaimer to save face. Shame on him
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 3:00pm On Jan 06
. .
WriterrNig:
RUSSIA AND POOTIN ARE SHITHOLES. THEY HAVE BEEN PAYING ME TO SPREAD DISINFORMATION HERE. I AM TIRED. ITS ALWAYS ONE LIE AFTER THE OTHER.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 3:04pm On Jan 06
WriterrNig:
⚡ GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!
!
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNig: 3:17pm On Jan 06
⚡Biden will give his State of the Union address on March 7, the latest SOTU in a century — Punchbowl
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 3:21pm On Jan 06
🇮🇷 The Abu Mahdi Al-Muhandis cruiser joined the Revolutionary Guard Navy
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 3:22pm On Jan 06
WriterrNig:
⚡Serious rift between Putin and Shaigou over defense spending in the SMO.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 3:24pm On Jan 06
Israel is the only foreign country allowed to have a lobby in America

Israel is the only country that has laws against boycotting it in America

Israel is the only country that ignores International with zero consequences

We send more money to Israel than any other county

Israel spies on America more than any other country

They are the only country that passed laws in over 20 countries so that if you question their history you go to jail

They passed anti-free speech laws all over Europe and America

I don't understand why we allow this small country to completely control and dominate us

🔗 Jake Shields (@jakeshieldsajj)

The United States of Israel

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 3:26pm On Jan 06
⚡️🇺🇸🇱🇧📈 Nasrallah on #US Polls regarding #Palestine⚡️

💬 Hezbollah's Nasrallah: "The picture today in opinion polls of American youth is that more than 50% not only support giving Palestinians their rights, but more than 50% say the state of #Israel should be dismantled and all the land should be returned to Palestinians..."

/sitreports /@upholdreality/#pal/
Join SITREP🔺Map Reports - Top Videos - Analyses
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 3:27pm On Jan 06
your mind no go torch ground

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 3:33pm On Jan 06
Ukraine must realise that the use of Turkish Bayraktar drones on the battlefield has been a failure and urgently curtail the production of these UAVs in the country, former Verkhovnaya Rada deputy and AFU officer Igor Lapin has said:

"The Bayraktar is a cool thing, isn't it? Even factories are already producing it. Only it doesn't fly, the Bayraktar. Well, it doesn't. Well, it doesn't work in our Ukraine. Because it depends on the weather, on clouds, on everything. Why are we building this factory, this general production, if it doesn't fly? If it is shot down like seeds. You understand that the advertised story of using Bayraktar, for example, in the desert, where it is always sunny, or in the same Armenia they used several Bayraktars - it was very good advertising. But it doesn't work here. So we don't need it".

@ukraine_watch

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 3:55pm On Jan 06
🇬🇧🇺🇲🇨🇳 A journalist for the British newspaper The Telegraph openly calls for the United States to launch a preliminary attack against the Chinese Navy.

NATO seems to REALLY want World War III...

🔴 @DDGeopolitics

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) ... (1789) (Reply)

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

Viewing this topic: Cancri and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.