Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,474 members, 7,865,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:46 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (710833 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) ... (1958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 10:20pm On Jan 08
INNovation of changing what an op originally post that i brought to this thread. another dumbfu.ck they give am name lmao
nigeriansamurai:
LMAO... the best way to kill a snake is with her own venom...
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nigeriansamurai(m): 10:21pm On Jan 08
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nigeriansamurai(m): 10:22pm On Jan 08
DystopianMuse:
i would love to but no, you are too dumb for my liking grin
lol... so na money you dey find, well Shiii shi i no go give... But i go resize ya kunt come later break your heart...
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 10:25pm On Jan 08
NO WORRY BRO.na when e reach their family turn dem go know whatsup
TrumpBiden:

Nigerians are murdered daily in Benue and Plateau state by Islamic terrorists, Nigerian governments can't even do shitπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nigeriansamurai(m): 10:26pm On Jan 08
DystopianMuse:
come, this gettin boring...bye bye
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by aumeehn: 10:26pm On Jan 08
IMEI:

This isn't a threat or a warning, but a caution

I hope some of the very insulting things you say about Islam don't go beyond the internet, because in real life, somethings you say will get you killed

There are some things you've said here that would cost you your life

This is me advising you in good faith
I have been observing him too, I blame the lazy Moderators Seun employed, he haven't learned his lesson about the recent Downtime. He is the same guy using alternate monikers posting and derailing thus thread. I think he should focus more on his gambling career
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 10:27pm On Jan 08
firtst hypersonic drone dey play . checkout DART AE dumbo.
Vl3ly:
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 you think that you knows all, but you know nothing

Last year China did first world hypersonic drone dey posted it

Right now they are manufacturing there own same US Gerald Ford aircraft carrier,they also posted it, you are here talking about censored

Do they also censored there hypersonic missile

Do they also censored there missile that is fueled by water?(by US miscreant)
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by IMEI: 10:30pm On Jan 08
aumeehn:
I have been observing him too, I blame the lazy Moderators Seun employed, he haven't learned his lesson about the recent Downtime. He is the same guy using alternate monikers posting and derailing thus thread. I think he should focus more on his gambling career

There are many more like him on this forum

I just hope my caution to him doesn't become prophetic and cost him his life
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 10:36pm On Jan 08
DystopianMuse:
you are foolish like your moniker suggested. Yes western leader are or were not saint. But saying its a trick when hitler caused holocaust, mao cultural revolution that causes millions of death of their own fuc kin citizens stalin's holodomr, the list goes on and on. Some of the greatest attrocities in history. Some were even against the same citizen they claim to protect. U see figures of about 1million, 5 million even 40 million dead. You must be crazy. A fool like u someday will glorify haypeesee despite the damage they have caused. U can even say abacha was a saint . You clown.

Tell me from history till date who killed as much as the queen of England? Yet y'all and the western world will glorify her.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 10:38pm On Jan 08
IT TAKes a begger to know a beggar. I dont need ur money how much can ur brokeass offer . IS IT THE SMALL CHANGE U ARE MAKING FROM YOUR SCAMMING ACTIVITIES. we know your history. BESIDES you camt have my pu. s sy talkless of heart even in your wildest dream.
nigeriansamurai:
lol... so na money you dey find, well Shiii shi i no go give... But i go resize ya kunt come later break your heart...
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by TrumpBiden: 10:42pm On Jan 08
DystopianMuse:
NO WORRY BRO.na when e reach their family turn dem go know whatsup

Exactly why I'm always laughing at them.
Whenever you oppose these nutcases and their terrorism, they immediately assume you are a Christian and as such you're siding with Israel because of that. what most of these myopic delusional fools don't know is that we've witnessed the destruction of these Islamic deranged brainwashed fools in our community before and successfully repelled their attacks.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 10:43pm On Jan 08
another cartel member you better stay on ur sideline jeje and watch proceedings like u use to. dont start to comment with me. quote someone else. you go kolet. byebye queen of england kor queen of zaria ni. if u even talk about the british monarchy then we can talk. abegi
Jovi10:

Tell me from history till date who killed as much as the queen of England? Yet y'all and the western world will glorify her.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by TrumpBiden: 10:44pm On Jan 08
IMEI:

There are many more like him on this forum

I just hope my caution to him doesn't become prophetic and cost him his life

You might die before me bro. Chil.
Your scare tactics don't work anymore.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by TrumpBiden: 10:47pm On Jan 08
Vl3ly:
e pain am 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Another heart attack for you dude

The Last week of December last year another 3pple convert to Islam in USA

1st guy UFC or Wbo middleweight championship
2nd guy his friend
3rd guy his cousin

You see now,na everyday you dey loss

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

How does that affect me?
They're too many fools in the world irrespective of their positions in the society. Not surprised one bit .

You've ran away from the fact I provided, can't counter it. You and WriterNg have been posting propaganda for gullible fools here to masturbate on

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nigeriansamurai(m): 10:49pm On Jan 08
DystopianMuse:
...we know your history. BESIDES you camt have my pussy because it has been severly damaged due to series infection, talkless of heart because it is already broken even in your wildest dream.
LMAO...
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 10:49pm On Jan 08
btw am not a bro. am a lady do not be decieved about my aggresive antics here. just tryna make my self happy.
TrumpBiden:

Whenever you oppose these nutcases and their terrorism, they immediately assume you are a Christian and as such you're siding with Israel because of that. what most of these myopic delusional fools don't know is that we've witnessed the destruction of these Islamic deranged brainwashed fools in our community before and successfully repelled their attacks.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 10:51pm On Jan 08
TrumpBiden:

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by TrumpBiden: 10:52pm On Jan 08
aumeehn:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You didn't crawl outta your wretchedness to call seun when people here insult other religions, but once Islam is mentioned, you get triggered.

That shows just how useless you're and how much nonsense you've consumed in the name of religion.

Just like every other terrorists, personal attacks is always the way forward. I'm not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 10:53pm On Jan 08
deny am say u no dey do yahoo or u neva do am b4
nigeriansamurai:
LMAO...
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 10:56pm On Jan 08
too much propangada. writernig has done damage equal to the lies of stalin and mao because they all brainwash
TrumpBiden:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

How does that affect me?
They're too many fools in the world irrespective of their positions in the society. Not surprised one bit .

You've ran away from the fact I provided, can't counter it. You and WriterNg have been posting propaganda for gullible fools here to masturbate on
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 10:59pm On Jan 08
many men wish death. the guy must be sick upstairs. we might trade insults here but it should not go to to the extent of wishing death.that niqqa should appologize
TrumpBiden:

You might die before me bro. Chil.
Your scare tactics don't work anymore.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by TrumpBiden: 11:04pm On Jan 08
DystopianMuse:
many men wish death. the guy must be sick upstairs. we might trade insults here but it should not go to to the extent of wishing death.that niqqa should appologize

I had one directly threatened me here back then, I replied him with my exact location to come around, till today, e no show face,

We've dealt with thousands of them in my community and completely eliminated all of them, my community is now free and in peace. I would use the idiot to feed the vultures.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nigeriansamurai(m): 11:05pm On Jan 08
DystopianMuse:
deny am say u no dey do yahoo or u neva do am b4
(you seem to be takin this personal sha so ill stop) jokes apart... not every Nigeria male youth you see is a scammer, i have never done so honestly, and i dont have issues with yahoo people sha...

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 11:06pm On Jan 08
TrumpBiden:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

How does that affect me?

how can I believe a post from a lier that can't produce an evidence for Hamas rape allegation ,a lier that said Islam support illiterate and it did not contribute anything to science and civilization , which I gave am shot up with good evidence
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 11:07pm On Jan 08
dystopianmuse idamu adugbo sorry idamu thread. wanna sleep see y'all tommorow. pls forgive my misdemeanors here
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 11:11pm On Jan 08
TrumpBiden:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

How does that affect me?

if you believe that you failed for that former wrong allegation (Islam does not support knowledge, science, and civilization)against Quran and Muslim I will answer you fully
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by TrumpBiden: 11:15pm On Jan 08
Vl3ly:
how can I believe a post from a lier that can't produce an evidence for Hamas rape allegation ,a lier that said Islam support illiterate and it did not contribute anything to science and civilization , which I gave am shot up with good evidence

Posted them here, you obviously ignored.

Now run along.
I thought you're about to post your own evidence of IDF planning to beg Hezbollah

But wait a minute: don't you think with your head? Israel, the only Jewish state surrounded in the middle east, but can not be invaded by all the Islamic states that surrounds her,
Hezbollah, a toothless bulldog can't do shit. Why haven't they crossed into Israel to fight?

Israel just literally eliminated top Hamas commander and now Hezbollah commander too, right inside Lebanon πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Dude, this isn't a rocket science na. Y'all are cowards seriously

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by TrumpBiden: 11:26pm On Jan 08
Vl3ly:
if you believe that you failed for that former wrong allegation (Islam does not support knowledge, science, and civilization)against Quran and Muslim I will answer you fully

Puaaaaahahah πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Dude don't even get me started with that one.

Seriously that would be the most stupid argument ever.

Okay okay okay. Let's start with the basics,

Where was Allah before the big bang since he was the one who created the universe ?

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Dude pleasssssssseeeeeee
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by TrumpBiden: 11:29pm On Jan 08
Vl3ly:

Muslim always claim an Islamic scholar invented algebra.
Please don't even try bringing that to me cos a simple research will show even to the blind that it wasn't .

Scientists were already working on differentiation, integration, gravitation, astronomy, trigonometry, atomic theory long long before Mohamed was born.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by IMEI: 11:38pm On Jan 08
Vl3ly:

Drop the Qur'an and Islam talk

This is a political thread, let's stick to politics

We shouldn't derail WrriterNig's thread
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 11:39pm On Jan 08
DystopianMuse:
another cartel member you better stay on ur sideline jeje and watch proceedings like u use to. dont start to comment with me. quote someone else. you go kolet. byebye queen of england kor queen of zaria ni. if u even talk about the british monarchy then we can talk. abegi

Who led the British empire?
Who was the leader of the british empire b4? Every antrocity done by the British empire was done in her name and leadership. She was and is the greatest tyrant the world has ever known. Both Queen's

(1) (2) (3) ... (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) ... (1958) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections β€” Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: Chimezie198(m), Vic2023, WriteerNg, Fighttillvictory and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.