Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (604374 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) ... (1724) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 10:26pm On Jan 13
DystopianMuse:
But jovi10 you still haven't state a clear reason on how USA used and dump ukraine. And why are you desperate for the Queen's attention you've been in my mention about 15 times in the last 1 minute. You know what post more reasonable stuffs here even if its pro russia than those cheap trolling. Maybe you will unlock more of my attention. Thanks

Lmao who borrow you queen grin yeye dey smell ocheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 10:29pm On Jan 13
You can see what i typed eairlier about you is true. Cheap trolling and irrelevant noise. What has timezones. . . .
Jovi10:

Lmao una eyes don dey clear small small. You guys want to isolate a whole russia that is like a continent on her own.

As in this Russia?
Russia, the largest country in the world, occupies one-tenth of all the land on Earth.
It spans 11 time zones across two continents (Europe and Asia) has a coast on 3 oncean
their Atlantic, Pacific, and Arctic)
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 10:31pm On Jan 13
aM the defacto queen here and dont say you are falling for me already. cheesy
Jovi10:

Lmao who borrow you queen grin yeye dey smell ocheesy
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 10:35pm On Jan 13
DystopianMuse:
aM the defacto queen here and dont say you are falling for me already. cheesy

Oga I'm 1million percent sure you're a dude.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 10:36pm On Jan 13
Allthelight:
so who helped u.s bombed syria ?
Chai......Nawao...... I dnt want to say what's in my mind but those that engage u are trying sha. I can't have this kind of headache conversation abeg

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ghostagain: 10:39pm On Jan 13
Jovi10:

Lmao una eyes don dey clear small small. You guys want to isolate a whole russia that is like a continent on her own.

As in this Russia?
Russia, the largest country in the world, occupies one-tenth of all the land on Earth.
It spans 11 time zones across two continents (Europe and Asia) has a coast on 3 oncean
their Atlantic, Pacific, and Arctic)
Russians are blessed, I was mocking them when the sanctions started. But God these guys are blessed, now the sanctions have boomeranged on us in the EU.

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 10:39pm On Jan 13
Jovi10:

Oga I'm 1million percent sure you're a dude.

Lol Mr madam

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 10:40pm On Jan 13
DystopianMuse:
You can see what i typed eairlier about you is true. Cheap trolling and irrelevant noise. What has timezones. . . .

That's not irrelevant noise, that's fact to show you and your westerners how its impossible to isolate russia. A country with 11 different timezones, 3 different coastal oceans , i mean.they are a fucking continent on their own.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 10:42pm On Jan 13
Ghostagain:

Russians are blessed, I was mocking them when the sanctions started. But God these guys are blessed, now the sanctions have boomeranged on us in the EU.

Guy as in, how can you even think you can isolate such a country. This guys (NATO) didn't plan well at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ghostagain: 10:44pm On Jan 13
Jovi10:

That's not irrelevant noise, that's fact to show you and your westerners how its impossible to isolate russia. A country with 11 different timezones, 3 different coastal oceans , i mean.they are a fucking continent on their own.
Russia has all the resources it needs.
The USA does not.
The USA takes a piece of paper, draws a dollar sign on it, then dumb people exchange their ressources for that piece of paper. When they refuse and are not strong, the USA does a regime change.

By the way Russia just discovered a huge reserve of gold on its land.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Gobengroup(m): 10:45pm On Jan 13
Allthelight:
a nuclear war is a weapon nobody should use. U.S is quickly turning to ai technology instead, but if it happens, russia will suffer more.
Any nuclear war between United state and Russia will affect America more...

Unlike US, Russia cities are not packed and they have far more space... Russia will simply nuke them to stone age although both will be affected..

US have more population, economy and built-up cities...

Russia submarines are also in the Pacific, Atlantic waiting for any signal to take action... You think it's only US that has assets surrounding her adversary?..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Allthelight: 10:52pm On Jan 13
Alamkir:

Chai......Nawao...... I dnt want to say what's in my mind but those that engage u are trying sha. I can't have this kind of headache conversation abeg
u.s can bomb any country that is a threat they did so in ww2 i dont know why anybody will argue this

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ghostagain: 10:53pm On Jan 13
Jovi10:

Guy as in, how can you even think you can isolate such a country. This guys (NATO) didn't plan well at all.
The aim of the USA is exactly the same as Hitler's, and it is the same as their colonizing ancestors. They want to do to Russia the thing which their ancestors did to ours. Russia is extremely rich, like our precolonial countries (perhaps not all, but mine was very rich).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 11:06pm On Jan 13
Ghostagain:

Russia has all the resources it needs.
The USA does not.
The USA takes a piece of paper, draws a dollar sign on it, then dumb people exchange their ressources for that piece of paper. When they refuse and are not strong, the USA does a regime change.

By the way Russia just discovered a huge reserve of gold on its land.

Yeah I saw it on the news too. If only Nigeria can have a leader like Putin for just 4 years. We go see better changes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 11:10pm On Jan 13
Gobengroup:

Any nuclear war between United state and Russia will affect America more...

Unlike US, Russia cities are not packed and they have far more space... Russia will simply nuke them to stone age although both will be affected..

US have more population, economy and built-up cities...

Russia submarines are also in the Pacific, Atlantic waiting for any signal to take action... You think it's only US that has assets surrounding her adversary?..

No mind am. I can remember that Russians nuclear carrying submarine that disappeared from radar. Even if Russia is caught unawares, there is the deadhand nuclear activation. You can't nuke russia and escape. You self go collect woto woto.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ghostagain: 11:13pm On Jan 13
Jovi10:

Yeah I saw it on the news too. If only Nigeria can have a leader like Putin for just 4 years. We go see better changes.
If there is one leader whom I'm sure would gladly sacrifice himself for his country, it is Putin.
The only other leaders who were like that were Kings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 11:19pm On Jan 13
Allthelight:
see why i said u keep following propaganda channels..

U.S can deploy nuclear bombs faster than any country...... And deploy troops quickly even the russians knows there are submarines around their country waiting to be given the signal.
the blod-how did you arrive to this?
You are so funny, Western nation also known that Russia subs are around their corner

🇬🇧🇺🇸 Newsweek: the latest Russian nuclear submarines pose a serious threat to the United States.

The latest Russian nuclear submarines pose a serious threat to the United States, Michael Petersen, a professor at the American Naval War College, told Newsweek.

The professor noted that China "possesses a larger and perhaps more capable navy in terms of warfare over water and in the air." However, "from the point of view of fighting under the surface of the water," the critical challenge for the United States is Russia.

Petersen said the latest Russian submarines, including the Severodvinsk, have been sighted off the US and European coasts.

“The Americans have evidence that Russian nuclear submarines are being deployed off the coast of the United States, in the Mediterranean and elsewhere on the periphery of Europe,” he said. And that, he says, is a matter of concern.

This is August 2022 news
Russia currently has over 3,000 nuclear warheads in submarines around Europe and the United States of America, which are ready for immediate action against predefined targets.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Segun2222: 11:22pm On Jan 13
Jovi10:

why you no travel go russia

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Segun2222: 11:23pm On Jan 13
Vic2023:
You are so funny, Western nation also known that Russia subs are around their corner

🇬🇧🇺🇸 Newsweek: the latest Russian nuclear submarines pose a serious threat to the United States.

The latest Russian nuclear submarines pose a serious threat to the United States, Michael Petersen, a professor at the American Naval War College, told Newsweek.

The professor noted that China "possesses a larger and perhaps more capable navy in terms of warfare over water and in the air." However, "from the point of view of fighting under the surface of the water," the critical challenge for the United States is Russia.

Petersen said the latest Russian submarines, including the Severodvinsk, have been sighted off the US and European coasts.

“The Americans have evidence that Russian nuclear submarines are being deployed off the coast of the United States, in the Mediterranean and elsewhere on the periphery of Europe,” he said. And that, he says, is a matter of concern.

This is August 2022 news
Russia currently has over 3,000 nuclear warheads in submarines around Europe and the United States of America, which are ready for immediate action against predefined targets.
You've registered another account and started whith your stupid lies again cc seun dragnet duplicate account posting fake news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 11:25pm On Jan 13
Alamkir:

It doesn't looks like it right now, seems like US is having a field day in Yemen
USA said he fired over 100 missile and houthi leaders said they record 78 hits which means the rest were shots down
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Segun2222: 11:26pm On Jan 13
Jovi10:

Come are you a primary 3 student or what, na 3 times zone make russia better pass usa una dey kill me for this thread

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 11:27pm On Jan 13
Segun2222:
why you no travel go russia

That's one of my place for vacation dude. I'll surely go there one day one day by Gods grace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Segun2222: 11:28pm On Jan 13
Vic2023:
USA said he fired over 100 missile and houthi leaders said they record 78 hits which means the rest were shots down
Yemen is winning my bro

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Segun2222: 11:29pm On Jan 13
Jovi10:

Nothing concern me with houthi or yemen. Na Russia vs NATO i dey concerned about. If USA like make dem bomb dem everyday, na normal USA mate b that. Dem dey like all this kind adversary , it dey quick dem to flex muscle.
but ur russia in it glory ussr days couldn't take Afghanistan after 10yrs war and you have mouth to talk about nato that took the the capital under 3 months, you people always refuse to read history

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 11:29pm On Jan 13
Segun2222:
Come are you a primary 3 student or what, na 3 times zone make russia better pass usa una dey kill me for this thread

You can read where the convo started from . opébé eeehn bé sir. I was given him reasons why it is impossible to isolate Russia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Segun2222: 11:31pm On Jan 13
Jovi10:

You can read where the convo started from . opébé eeehn bé sir. I was given him reasons why it is impossible to isolate Russia.
and 3 time zones make it impossible for god sake? Dude are you freaking serious

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 11:32pm On Jan 13
Segun2222:
but ur russia in it glory ussr days couldn't take Afghanistan after 10yrs war and you have mouth to talk about nato

Na NATO dey form gazab na cheesy sebi dem like wahalagrin . russia self ready for wahala . na Ukraine go fi ori ko IYA last last grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Segun2222: 11:33pm On Jan 13
Jovi10:

Na NATO dey form gazab na cheesy sebi dem like wahalagrin . russia self ready for wahala . na Ukraine go fi ori ko IYA last last grin
go back to school boss
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 11:35pm On Jan 13
Segun2222:
and 3 time zones make it impossible for god sake? Dude are you freaking serious

Boda segun. Since its only timezones your eyes can see from what I posted first before this extract, then theres nothing I can do for you. Boya ke lo gba eye glass sir.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 11:36pm On Jan 13
Segun2222:
go back to school boss

Who education help for Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Allthelight: 11:47pm On Jan 13
Vic2023:

This is August 2022 news
were around europe ? Like you guys are very funny you think any military will claim they have a nuclear armed sub close to the u.s ?

When you claim it lets see what happens, the best they can say is they are just patrol ships... Even claiming a professor grin.

I know what you are saying is fake because no country will give you that info

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) ... (1724) (Reply)

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

Viewing this topic: motayoayinde, Oracle16(m), Goodness4525, Shollay20(m), obedience4(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.