Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (601192 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) ... (1718) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Regex: 9:44pm On Jan 20
WritterNg:
⚡Iran on Saturday launched a self-made satellite Soraya into low-Earth orbit, Tasnim reported.

The Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) Air and Space Force successfully put Soraya into orbit 750 kilometers above the Earth in 11 minutes.

The research satellite, manufactured by the Iranian Space Agency, was launched using a Qaem-100 rocket.

"Qaem-100" is a three-stage solid fuel launch satellite developed by the IRGC Aerospace Forces.

Minister of Communications and Information Technology (ICT) Issa Zarepour said the satellite weighs about 50 kilograms.

The IRGC launched Iran's first military satellite NoorI in April 2020 and Noor-II in March 2022.

They were put into orbit by a Qassed launch vehicle designed and manufactured by Iran's IRGC Aerospace Forces.

Small bum bum deh shake oh! Iran doing wonders, this gives me joy!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNg: 10:04pm On Jan 20
⚡Malian television publishes footage of the Malian Armed Forces hitting a large convoy of militants.

The defeated group could be preparing attacks on military positions and populated areas in Burkina Faso.

It is clarified that the attack on the militant convoy was carried out by a Turkish attack unmanned aerial vehicle Bayraktar TB2. Such drones were recently supplied to the Mali army from Turkey.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 10:11pm On Jan 20
nigeriansamurai:
Because all his brain is shouting is "lie! lie! lie! lie!". He will keep on traping himself with more lies praying one will save him.

grin grin grin grin loop of lies
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by mojounited(m): 10:19pm On Jan 20
Kingsnairaland:

German in tatas lol
It's really shocking. Talk about inflicting damage on one's self
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by erniok(m): 10:34pm On Jan 20
WritterNg:
⚡Leadership within U.S. Central Command as well as other Defense Officials have reportedly been Urging the White House to allow them to go “Gloves-Off” in order to Halt any further Threat by the Houthi Terrorist Group in Western Yemen to Commercial Shipping in the Red Sea and Gulf of Aden.

According to Officials, several Options have been presented to U.S. President Biden which he has continually Denied, these include a Larger-Scale Air Campaign involving the Air Force over Western Yemen to Destroy any Houthi Offensive Capability, an Amphibious Operation against several Ports include Hodeidah in Western Yemen, and even Limited Strikes on Targets within Iran to “Send a Message” about further Aid and Support to the Houthis.
This seems like people are making up stories like this. Question is to what end?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 10:38pm On Jan 20
Stoplying:
If I happen to quote one of those history denying yoruba supremacists, please just remind me who you are, I quoted you by mistake, I want no association with such kind of people, those I remember for their ethnic bigotry, I don't even read their comments anymore.

Cc Seun Lalasticlala Semid4lyfe Obinoscopy Mukina2
This is the guy u are looking for, he is a supreme unapologetic tribal bigot.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 10:58pm On Jan 20
WritterNg:
⚡ “It is extremely dangerous to encourage people to see themselves as [inherently] exceptional, whatever the motivation.

There are big countries and small countries, rich and poor, those with long democratic traditions and those still finding their way to democracy.

Their policies differ, too. We are all different, but when we ask for the Lord’s blessings, we must not forget that God created us equal” - President Putin

Already my man of the year for 2024

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNg: 11:16pm On Jan 20
⚡The Russian Ministry of Defense announced the start of military air patrols along the disengagement line (blue) between Syria and the Occupied-Golan Heights.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 11:26pm On Jan 20
WritterNg:
⚡The Russian Ministry of Defense announced the start of military air patrols along the disengagement line (blue) between Syria and the Occupied-Golan Heights.
prophecy: Russia and Iran to boldly challenge Israel . This is going to bring the explosion ND technology attack against Iran. Darkness roam over Iran cities. Maybe electricity was attack.. pray for the middle east
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 11:48pm On Jan 20
okeysoninv:
prophecy: Russia and Iran to boldly challenge Israel . This is going to bring the explosion ND technology attack against Iran. Darkness roam over Iran cities. Maybe electricity was attack.. pray for the middle east

Shut up your dirty mouth Oga. Enough of your stupid predictions.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by BoldBrainz(m): 12:36am On Jan 21
okeysoninv:

Isn't there a way this buffoon can be banned or permanently restricted from this thread?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 1:23am On Jan 21
@seun and @mind44 @Semid4lyfe @Obinoscopy @Mukina2 please delete my account.
This is not even about who is right or wrong.
I really want my account deleted and I made the mistake of deleting the email account with which I opened this nairaland account.

I prefer to let the history denying yoruba supremacists reign on nairaland while I close the chapter on this useless forum. (No insult intended to the good guys on the forum).

Those who want me gone, we could both win, make sure you ask for the deletion of my account. Like that you win. And so do I 🙂

If my account is not deleted, I promise to act in a way which will have nairaland shut down again.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 1:41am On Jan 21
Stoplying:

Seriously speaking, dude, you need help. The problem is that you don't know you need help

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 1:45am On Jan 21
^^^Just call for my account to be deleted.
That is all the help I need.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 2:22am On Jan 21
Two United States Navy SEALs killed while trying to board boat

The Navy SEALs are supposed to be the best of the best, but apparently, they don't even know how to use a ladder. Two Navy SEALs slipped and fell into the water while trying to board a very small boat (they claimed was carrying weapons to the Houthis) off the coast of Somalia/Yemen on January 11.

Meanwhile, we all saw how the Houthis used a helicopter to board and seize a ship without any casualties. Photo of the tiny boat the Navy SEALs were trying to board below. 😂😂😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by af0nja2000: 5:46am On Jan 21
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Since last year, I came to the conclusion that IRAN is already a nuclear power.

Vietnam,
Afgan,
Iraq,
Libya

All did less that attracted a US led invasion/occupation. No be lie. Cause dem don dey get mind too much these days.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by motayoayinde: 7:10am On Jan 21
shoodboi2:

The Navy SEALs are supposed to be the best of the best, but apparently, they don't even know how to use a ladder. Two Navy SEALs slipped and fell into the water while trying to board a very small boat (they claimed was carrying weapons to the Houthis) off the coast of Somalia/Yemen on January 11.

Meanwhile, we all saw how the Houthis used a helicopter to board and seize a ship without any casualties. Photo of the tiny boat the Navy SEALs were trying to board below. 😂😂😂
😆

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 7:13am On Jan 21
Cow! mistakes do happen, because you are the best does not mean you cant die. Useless comparisions . This is how they make use of cheap narratives to twist peoples brain. The houthis are sophisticated? If so hy have they not being repelling recent airstrikes against them. Fool. Spreading cheap narratives
shoodboi2:

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNg: 7:16am On Jan 21
⚡The Washington Post reports that the United States is drafting plans for a sustained military campaign against the Houthis

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 7:20am On Jan 21
DystopianMuse:
Cow! mistakes do happen, because you are the best does not mean you cant die. Useless comparisions . This is how they make use of cheap narratives to twist peoples brain. The houthis are sophisticated? If so hy have they not being repelling recent airstrikes against them. Fool. Spreading cheap narratives

Why are you so bitter? Can't you share your views without insulting anyone? Why body dey pepper you like this na shooooo!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 7:25am On Jan 21
⚡The Biden administration is crafting plans for a sustained military campaign targeting Asar Allah in Yemen after 10 days of strikes failed to halt attacks on Israeli-linked maritime commerce.

"Officials say they don’t expect that the operation will stretch on for years like previous U.S. wars in Iraq, Afghanistan or Syria. At the same time, they acknowledge they can identify no end date or provide an estimate for when the Yemenis’ military capability will be adequately diminished."

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 7:27am On Jan 21
WritterNg:
⚡The Washington Post reports that the United States is drafting plans for a sustained military campaign against the Houthis

War pass war. The one fought in Ukraine no be their level be that. Houthis, Hama's, Taliban, na the kind people America like to dey fight be this. If I dey lie mention 2 conventional warfare the USA has fought and won with a formidable force with troops on ground and not by bombardment with missiles like they always do?

9 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:28am On Jan 21
If i were Israel, I'll say yes to a Palestinian state. You already have nuke in addition to one of the best air defense in the world. Strong airforce too.

Pikin wey talk say him mama no go sleep him too no go sleep

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 7:41am On Jan 21
⚡The Taliban is reporting that an Unknown Passenger Aircraft has Crashed into a Mountain within the Zebak District of the Badakhshan Province in Northeastern Afghanistan.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 7:50am On Jan 21
⚡The Taliban has reportedly sent a Team up to Mountain to Investigate the Crash Site and determine if there are any Survivors.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 7:53am On Jan 21
why are you using images of my beloved rick and morty for your cheap narratives. Those guys aint cheap
WrriterNg:
⚡The Biden administration is crafting plans for a sustained military campaign targeting Asar Allah in Yemen after 10 days of strikes failed to halt attacks on Israeli-linked maritime commerce.

"Officials say they don’t expect that the operation will stretch on for years like previous U.S. wars in Iraq, Afghanistan or Syria. At the same time, they acknowledge they can identify no end date or provide an estimate for when the Yemenis’ military capability will be adequately diminished."
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 7:55am On Jan 21
so If theres a palestinian state you want them to be nuked. So you guys can start moaning as usual
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
If i were Israel, I'll say yes to a Palestinian state. You already have nuke in addition to one of the best air defense in the world. Strong airforce too.

Pikin wey talk say him mama no go sleep him too no go sleep
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:58am On Jan 21
Ignored successfully

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 8:01am On Jan 21
aM sorry sir! But i feel like crying for him. How can a genius like him stoop so low to spread cheap narratives like that . Hes more than that. Thats why i call him a cow. I feel like crying 4 him. That narrative is just too cheap.
Jovi10:

Why are you so bitter? Can't you share your views without insulting anyone? Why body dey pepper you like this na shooooo!
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 8:03am On Jan 21
IGNorred but you still typed it here .lol. Are you afraid to quote me
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Ignored successfully

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nigeriansamurai(m): 8:04am On Jan 21
Jovi10:

War pass war. The one fought in Ukraine no be their level be that. Houthis, Hama's, Taliban, na the kind people America like to dey fight be this. If I dey lie mention 2 conventional warfare the USA has fought and won with a formidable force with troops on ground and not by bombardment with missiles like they always do?
FACTS they only go after gurellia mil.itias and millitants. Armed formations they think they can beat. Many ignorant people think Iran is the king of proxies, but if you check your record the US has supported and still supports more insurrections, seperatists, terrorists and opposition parties internationally,than any other country. They face children head on but they hide behind proxies to fight their mates... na so them think say them fit bully Viet's, and they lost. i believe that loss taught them a very big lesson...

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) ... (1718) (Reply)

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

Viewing this topic: ayando(m), theophilusj31(m), Ghostagain, jolly94 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.