Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,272 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (608980 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) ... (1731) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 8:30am On Jan 29
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Don't be stupid! wetin concern Biafra here? The guy you quoted is not even an Igbo man.

Answer:
Stoplying:
Keep my Tinubu's name, out your fvcking mouth !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myjEoDypUD8?feature=shared

We don't talk about Tinubu, no, non, no, no...
We don't talk about Tinubuuu...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvWRMAU6V-c?feature=shared

Don't ask some Nigerians to elevate themselves from the dark ages, they are incapable of that. They see everything through the lense of tribe.
The guy is a tribalist who believes he has a divine mission to protect tinubu from any criticism, because I guess tinubu is the president of oduduwa rabbit Republic.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 8:43am On Jan 29
Stoplying:

Answer:

The guy is a tribalist who believes he has a divine mission to protect tinubu from any criticism, because I guess tinubu is the president of oduduwa rabbit Republic.

We the right thinking Yoruba's reject Mrbalablu we pass him to the Hausa's

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 9:18am On Jan 29
Vl3ly:
🇺🇸 Just in - The state of Texas raises the flag of independence from America: We will recognize the People's Republic of Texas

The American ground forces sent their armored units to Texas.

@stayfreeworld
😁😁😁😁😁
Don't get too excited. There have always been talk about Texas secession (Texas) atleast since the 90s as they believe that they were not properly admitted to the union and also the fact that they have all it's takes to stand alone.
However this is the work of some dreaming radicals who envisioned an utopia (that will never happen if Texas eventually secessed.) Here are some excerpt from one of their meeting

Standing in front of a massive state flag on Saturday, Claver Kamau-Imani outlined his utopian vision of a Nation of Texas that he believes is just on the horizon.
No taxes or Faucis, no speed zones or toll roads. No liberals, no gun laws. No windmills, no poor people. A separate currency, stock market and gold depository. “Complete control of our own immigration policy.” World-class college football, a farewell to regulators. And unthinkable, unimaginable wealth.
“We are going to be so rich,” he chanted. “We’re gonna be rich. We are gonna be rich. We. Are. Going. To Be. Rich! … As soon as we declare independence, we're going to be wealthy. I personally believe that our personal GDP will double in five to seven years.”
“The independence of Texas is good for humanity as a whole,” he added to cheers.

You can see they are radicals cos since when as anyone enjoyed the above in Human his except the Bourgeoisie
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by BoldBrainz(m): 9:43am On Jan 29
DystopianMuse:

Don't get too excited. There have always been talk about Texas secession (Texas) atleast since the 90s as they believe that they were not properly admitted to the union and also the fact that they have all it's takes to stand alone.
However this is the work of some dreaming radicals who envisioned an utopia (that will never happen if Texas eventually secessed.) Here are some excerpt from one of their meeting

Standing in front of a massive state flag on Saturday, Claver Kamau-Imani outlined his utopian vision of a Nation of Texas that he believes is just on the horizon.
No taxes or Faucis, no speed zones or toll roads. No liberals, no gun laws. No windmills, no poor people. A separate currency, stock market and gold depository. “Complete control of our own immigration policy.” World-class college football, a farewell to regulators. And unthinkable, unimaginable wealth.
“We are going to be so rich,” he chanted. “We’re gonna be rich. We are gonna be rich. We. Are. Going. To Be. Rich! … As soon as we declare independence, we're going to be wealthy. I personally believe that our personal GDP will double in five to seven years.”
“The independence of Texas is good for humanity as a whole,” he added to cheers.

You can see they are radicals cos since when as anyone enjoyed the above in Human his except the Bourgeoisie

So you somehow reckon you're in the right place to sit in the comfort of your home and decide or pontificate on what's best for the state of Texas?

Because it leaves a sour taste in the mouth how you're swift to dismiss the legitimate concerns of a people simply because you feel you read a few texts of negligible history on the internet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 9:56am On Jan 29
BoldBrainz:

So you somehow reckon you're in the right place to sit in the comfort of your home and decide or pontificate on what's best for the state of Texas?

Because it leaves a sour taste in the mouth how you're swift to dismiss the legitimate concerns of a people simply because you feel you read a few texts of negligible history on the internet.
Mumu, pontificate as if I have any power to do anything regarding the matter. I only stated the truth. You and your fellow cohort getting excited about dissolution of the Union. It ain't gonna happen even in your wildest dreams. 🤡 Clowns

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by BoldBrainz(m): 10:04am On Jan 29
DystopianMuse:

Mumu, pontificate as if I have any power to do anything regarding the matter. I only stated the truth. You and your fellow cohort getting excited about dissolution of the Union. It ain't gonna happen even in your wildest dreams. 🤡 Clowns

There wasn't a hint of insult(s) in the first comment I directed at you, but being the crude air-head you've consistently proven to be, you left the issue in discourse to haul slurs.

You're clearly an idiot and you'll remain one for the entirety of the period that fat-filled cranium of yours sits on your wobbly neck.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 10:12am On Jan 29
BoldBrainz:

There wasn't a hint of insult(s) in the first comment I directed at you, but being the crude air-head you've consistently proven to be, you left the issue in discourse to haul slurs.

You're clearly an idiot and you'll remain one for the entirety of the period that fat-filled cranium of yours sits on your wobbly neck.

He/she can never pass a message without insults. Just ignore am henceforth he cant change.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 10:22am On Jan 29
BoldBrainz:

See ewu Trying to sound intelligent with dumb cranium. Intelligence does not start by construction of words but by simple comprehension
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 10:23am On Jan 29
Jovi10:

He/she can never pass a message without insults. Just ignore am henceforth he cant change.
Abeg rest IJN. Another vague nuisance on the thread. Alongside Vi3ly
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 10:27am On Jan 29
DystopianMuse:

Abeg rest IJN. Another vague nuisance on the thread. Alongside Vi3ly

Can you change? No. So what's the point in engaging someone who attaches emotions to everything. If you're indeed a Lady, this your attitude is one of the reasons your guy left you. You allow your emotions control you. This is my last mention or post to you. Have a lovely day.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 11:03am On Jan 29
WritterNg:
⚡China has permanently stationed four warships in the waters around the island of Taiwan, Yomiuri Shimbun reports.

By doing so, Beijing expects to put pressure on the Taipei administration in peacetime, as well as prevent US ships from approaching the island in the event of a conflict in the region.
china tension in Taiwan strait will flare up to highest this year.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNg: 11:32am On Jan 29
⚡A file seen by the FT outlines a confidential plan by Brussels to shut off all EU funding to Budapest in order to spark a run on Hungary's currency and drive a collapse in investor confidence.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNg: 11:35am On Jan 29
⚡Russian engineers installed the 'Fagot' ATGM on the drone.

The video shows firing both while hovering in the air and standing on the ground, using the drone as a mobile platform.

The Fagot system that the drone will carry is an anti-tank missile system. The integration of this system with a drone opens up new tactical possibilities, allowing armored vehicles or fortifications to be targeted directly from the air.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNg: 11:35am On Jan 29
⚡Former Czech president Vaclav Klaus believes that the war in Ukraine began in 2008:

On that day, at the NATO summit in Bucharest, NATO announced that Ukraine and Georgia would be admitted to the alliance. I was there and I already knew that this was a tragic mistake.

According to him, the decision was "pushed through by the United States and the United Kingdom against the position of the majority of member states", despite warnings from the US ambassador to Moscow, William Burns, that such a proposal would cross all the red lines for Russia.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNg: 11:42am On Jan 29
⚡Jordan has requested Patriot air defense systems from the United States
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNg: 11:48am On Jan 29
⚡NATO should ‘prepare for Russian missile strikes in Europe’, The Times reports.

Alliance may have only three years before a possible offensive with Putin’s forces targeting military infrastructure in Germany, senior U.S, German and Dutch generals warn.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNg: 11:48am On Jan 29
⚡EU will sabotage Hungary's economy if Budapest blocks fresh aid to Ukraine under a "confidential plan" drawn up by Brussels.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNg: 11:49am On Jan 29
⚡Bloomberg:

Biden Faces Pressure to Confront Iran After US Troops Killed

One possibility is "covert action" that would see the US strike Iran without claiming credit for it but sending a clear message regardless.

Biden administration could also target Iranian officials, as former President Donald Trump did when he ordered the killing of General Qassem Soleimani in Baghdad in 2020.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNg: 11:50am On Jan 29
⚡The Armed Forces of Ukraine launched 4 kamikaze drones at the Yaroslavl oil refinery. Only 1 crossed the distance of 900 km from the border, which was neutralized by electronic warfare.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 11:58am On Jan 29
Jovi10:

Can you change? No. So what's the point in engaging someone who attaches emotions to everything. If you're indeed a Lady, this your attitude is one of the reasons your guy left you. You allow your emotions control you. This is my last mention or post to you. Have a lovely day.
Do you have to remind me of my ex, this is one of the reasons I get violent. Come on😭
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 12:06pm On Jan 29
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Don't be stupid! wetin concern Biafra here? The guy you quoted is not even an Igbo man.

Another authentic biafra man, this one enter your bone well well. biafra! biafra! biafra! What? Do you now hate the name biafra. Stand for what u believe

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNg: 12:08pm On Jan 29
⚡The Central Election Commission of the Russian Federation registered Vladimir Putin as a candidate in the presidential elections of the Russian Federation.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Segun2222: 12:08pm On Jan 29
Lots of KC-135 Stratotanker aircraft going from US to Europe.

Bad sign!

The US will attack targets in Iran.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dermmy(m): 12:12pm On Jan 29
Segun2222:
Lots of KC-135 Stratotanker aircraft going from US to Europe.

Bad sign!

The US will attack targets in Iran.

Attack targets in Iran? Please stop this comedy o.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by af0nja2000: 12:17pm On Jan 29
Ibime:

Foolish eediot, he is one of your fellow far-right Putards and not the leader of Romania. You eediots always find your fellow Putards comments and use it to talk rubbish
Why re u always aggressive when replying someone here. I do enjoy ur comment in that football section. But in this thread it seems u usually drop ur brain.

7 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 12:20pm On Jan 29
af0nja2000:
Why re u always aggressive when replying someone here. I do enjoy ur comment in that football section. But in this thread it seems u usually drop ur brain.

This thread is full of low IQ murderous cockroaches who will be addressed accordingly

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by af0nja2000: 12:25pm On Jan 29
Jovi10:

Which one be he/she. He abi she get the 2 sex organs? cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 12:32pm On Jan 29
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

An advice:
When you see proof someone is an idiot, ignore that person. That will save you time and effort which you can then use on more fruitful endeavours.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 12:38pm On Jan 29
DystopianMuse:

Do you have to remind me of my ex, this is one of the reasons I get violent. Come on😭

Thats the thing. He's gone for good , let go, move on and work on yourself. We have all been through heartbreaks , wetin man go do. You go move on.

I'm still skeptical about you being a lady tho but if you're. Stop passing the aggression here on innocent us. Work on your emotions you seem to be the overemotional type of people, make new friends, share your views intellectually and watch us respond to you in kind.
Please no more insults at the end of the day we are all just a tiny fragment of this thing called life.
I'm sorry for opening old wounds i didnt mean to. I'll still need convincing that youre a lady tho.

Lastly Russia is better than Any Nato members in terms of good done to Africa grin grin also Ukraine is losing, also Americas influence in world politics is dwindling .

Let me run for cover grin

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:39pm On Jan 29
Stoplying:

An advice:
When you see proof someone is an idiot, ignore that person. That will save you time and effort which you can then use on more fruitful endeavours.

You have a point.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 12:42pm On Jan 29
okeysoninv:
china tension in Taiwan strait will flare up to highest this year.

No be last year you talk before? grin shey your god na him give you wrong date ABI na you no get better eyeball to see the right dates? Which

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 12:45pm On Jan 29
WritterNg:
⚡Former Czech president Vaclav Klaus believes that the war in Ukraine began in 2008:

On that day, at the NATO summit in Bucharest, NATO announced that Ukraine and Georgia would be admitted to the alliance. I was there and I already knew that this was a tragic mistake.

According to him, the decision was "pushed through by the United States and the United Kingdom against the position of the majority of member states", despite warnings from the US ambassador to Moscow, William Burns, that such a proposal would cross all the red lines for Russia.

They have made the steps already and its going to be their greatest undoing.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) ... (1731) (Reply)

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

Viewing this topic: raymexx, OkpaNsukkaisBae(m), WriterrNg, Eawwal(m), Ghostagain and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.