Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,689 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (607170 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) ... (1729) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by BoldBrainz(m): 12:18am On Feb 01
Ibime:

Neutral ke. Who can be neutral to murderers and terrorists. Ignore that clown

Again, you just insulted me for absolutely no reason. For someone who claims to be exposed and learned, you sure exude a decent measure of irresponsibility and crude thinking.

8 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 12:22am On Feb 01
WritterNg:
🇩🇪
Is this one of those companies with no employees?

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 12:25am On Feb 01
Dollar is N1.5k

If you spent all of 2022 shouting dedollarization instead of buying dollar, congratulations, you are a FOOL

This thread only breeds poverty. If you want to be successful in life, avoid the Marxists, the far-right and the "always blame the boogeyman" ideology of 90% of the members of this thread.

And if you spent all.of 2022 shouting WINTER IS COMING to EU and other nonsense Putard propaganda, congratulations, you also are a FOOL. Only one country is freezing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 12:29am On Feb 01
BoldBrainz:

Again, you just insulted me for absolutely no reason. For someone who claims to be exposed and learned, you sure exude a decent measure of irresponsibility and crude thinking.

Will you shut up? Only you woke up to mention me 5 times in 1 hour out of nowhere, then proceed to form neutral. Maybe you can be neutral about Fulani herdsmen sef, no human can be neutral about wickedness, murderers, annexers and terrorists except Putards in sheeps clothing

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by BoldBrainz(m): 12:42am On Feb 01
Ibime:

Will you shut up? Only you woke up to mention me 5 times in 1 hour out of nowhere, then proceed to form neutral. Maybe you can be neutral about Fulani herdsmen sef, no human can be neutral about wickedness, murderers, annexers and terrorists except Putards in sheeps clothing

And if I don't shut up? What more can you possibly do more than to ramble like a buffalo on heat and call me a "Putard" or "terrorist" like you're already doing😂?

You're so repulsively predictable and your lunacy is so significant that it basically takes nothing for anyone to notice. How did you even get a visa with this brain you're carrying around? You're one of the most pathetic niggas on this forum. It's no wonder the guys around here consider you a fool with no equal.

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 12:45am On Feb 01
BoldBrainz:

And if I don't shut up? What more can you possibly do more than to ramble like a buffalo on heat and call me a "Putard" or "terrorist" like you're already doing😂?

You're so repulsively predictable and your lunacy is so significant that it basically takes nothing for anyone to notice. How did you even get a visa with this brain you're carrying around? You're one of the most pathetic niggas on this forum. It's no wonder the guys around here consider you a fool with no equal.

Good, you've spoken your mind so you can quit mentioning me upandan and forming neutral and gentleman. If you are disgusted by my insults towards Putards on this thread, that's because you are supposed to be. Only Putards get offended by that, and it's designed that way for you cockroaches. Only a cockroach gets offended when other cockroaches are stomped out.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by BoldBrainz(m): 12:52am On Feb 01
Ibime:

Good, you've spoken your mind so you can quit mentioning me upandan and forming neutral and gentleman. If you are disgusted by my condescension towards Putards on this thread, that's because you are supposed to be. Only Putards get offended by that, and it's designed that way for you cockroaches. Only a cockroach gets offended when other cockroaches are stomped out.

You're gradually moving mad! It's like the freewill you're deprived of where you are by the stringent living conditions and laws that make you more constrained than slaves of the colonial era, is what you come here to feel and express so your steaming brain doesn't explode from frustration😂.

Since 2022, you've kept up this madness with your made-up terminologies that somehow seem to appeal to just you, yet nobody here has taken you seriously. Nigga, you need some air. Your brain is cooked up and you're taking out your frustration on nairalanders. Cause nothing else explains the nonsense you do on this thread.

"Putards"..😂. What the fvck is that anyway? Are you writing your own dictionary? It's no wonder most of the niggas in here avoid you like a plague. No go carry gun open fire on innocent civilians for mall o! Cause na so e dey start.

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 12:59am On Feb 01
Segun2222:
WHO HAS ANY IDEA IF NAIRALAND HAS ANY THREAD ON USA NBA LEAGUE
Check sport section because I know there is WWE thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 1:00am On Feb 01
BoldBrainz:

You're gradually moving mad! It's like the freewill you're deprived of where you are by the stringent living conditions and laws that make you more constrained than slaves of the colonial era, is what you come here to feel and express so your steaming brain doesn't explode from frustration😂.

Since 2022, you've kept up this madness with your made-up terminologies that somehow seem to appeal to just you, yet nobody here has taken you seriously. Nigga, you need some air. Your brain is cooked up and you're taking out your frustration on nairalanders. Cause nothing else explains the nonsense you do on this thread.

"Putards"..😂. What the fvck is that anyway? Are you writing your own dictionary? It's no wonder most of the niggas in here avoid you like a plague. No go carry gun open fire on innocent civilians for mall o! Cause na so e dey start.

So e dey pain you since 2022 and today you finally couldn't contain yourself. Cockroach, worry about the bandits in your location, my location is just fine.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 1:04am On Feb 01
Segun2222:
i just pasted him link to check at least 50 videos of destroyed ka52, you would think these person is supposed to know helicopters are prone to manpad considering they're slow moving and they btw most manpad/shorad range

He's living in a special bubble, he makes up stuffs in his head and act like it's reality. those ka52 have lost their hype, same as their hyper sonic missiles.

They don't realize how bad it is for Russia not to be able to achieve air superiority in Ukraine even before Western aid.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by BoldBrainz(m): 1:11am On Feb 01
Ibime:

So e dey pain you since 2022 and today you finally couldn't contain yourself. Cockroach, worry about the bandits in your location, my location is just fine.

And the fool thinks everyone who engages him on nairaland is too impoverished to fend for his welfare and security. That would explain why you're waltzing everywhere on nairaland proclaiming yourself as a philanthropist..😂.

Ibime, you have very serious self-esteem issues. You only make up for it by exuding verbal violence and sauntering around with a bloated ego that insults you more than it does you good. Again, your brain needs some air. You're slowly running mad but you have no one to tell you.

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 1:13am On Feb 01
WritterNg:
⚡A Ukrainian woman spoke about the growing hatred of Ukrainian Armed Forces fighters towards civilians

A Ukrainian woman named Alena shared her opinion on TikTok that Ukrainian military personnel and their wives have a growing hatred of civilians.

“I have encountered a terrible trend, it is growing: this is hatred towards people who work and do not sit in the trenches, do not go to fight, for various reasons. They just hate us, but now they have started talking about it directly, and it’s scary,” she said.

According to the woman, those who ended up in the ranks of the Armed Forces of Ukraine are dissatisfied with their fate and wish that everyone who escaped mobilization would also have a bad time.

“This hatred grows from fatigue, from moral exhaustion, and this is all understandable. But we need to control ourselves a little, otherwise we will simply kill each other,” added the author of the video.

While their Russian counterparts however are happy to die in Ukraine, with alot of them not having a befitting burial. Russians just love dying

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by af0nja2000: 1:21am On Feb 01
Alamkir:

Why do you hav so much low self-esteem, someone is giving out information to those of us who love Russia, but the only thing u are seeing, is that he is bragging. You low life, worthless thing.
Seeking attention on Nairaland won't change your low self-esteem. Go and see psychiatrist
U get time replying that guy/ girl. Someone that doesn't know his / her gender
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 1:24am On Feb 01
BoldBrainz:

And the fool thinks everyone who engages him on nairaland is too impoverished to fend for his welfare and security. That would explain why you're waltzing everywhere on nairaland proclaiming yourself as a philanthropist..😂..

I said worry about bandits in your location instead of worrying about mine, you raised your back to say you are not impoverished to take care of your security. Wetin concern security with lack of funds unless you are feeling intimidated. Same reason you started mentioning me out of nowhere today.

Thanks for confirming that your location is not safe and security is an expense. Worry about that, not my location

Pesin wey no fit on gen say him get money to take care of him security. Nobody even ask am. You surely cannot afford to employ a Maiguard with bow and arrow, talkless of take care of your security. Rest.

BoldBrainz:

My system cost me 370K. I don't own a generator. I have a solar power pack I ordered from New Jersey at a cumulative cost of 175K. It's charged with electricity as well and can keep my gadgets and system powered for 80 hours before the next charge.

I also have a mini solar installation done at 160K that enables me use two fans and bulbs and when electricity comes on, I use my AC.

Everything listed here didn't even cost me up to the amount you wasted to buy a laptop. Sometimes you have to plan according to economic realities.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by BoldBrainz(m): 1:30am On Feb 01
Ibime:

I said worry about bandits in your location instead of worrying about mine, you raised your back to say you are not impoverished to take care of your security. Wetin concern security with lack of funds unless you are feeling intimidated.

Thanks for confirming that you need money to stay safe in your neighbourhood. Worry about that, not my location

Pesin wey no fit on gen say him get money to take care of him security. Nobody even ask am. You surely cannot afford to employ a Maiguard with bow and arrow, talkless of take care of your security. Rest.

You're indeed a colossal fool, Ibime😂!

So who dey "on gen" get money pass who dey use solar, for your fish brain?

Dah! Mumu had to even go dig through my comments just to find a clapback and still ended up making a fool of himself. If money doesn't ensure adequate security, what does? Na your ancestors dey waka guard my residence?

Ibime, you're as foolish as that fake nairaland prophet, Okey. If we even look properly, he just might be taking a crash course on buffoonery from you.

Tah! I spit on your foolish face!

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 1:49am On Feb 01
BoldBrainz:

You're indeed a colossal fool, Ibime😂!

So who dey "on gen" get money pass who dey use solar, for your fish brain?

Dah! Mumu had to even go dig through my comments just to find a clapback and still ended up making a fool of himself. If money doesn't ensure adequate security, what does? Na your ancestors dey waka guard my residence?

Ibime, you're as foolish as that fake nairaland prophet, Okey. If we even look properly, he just might be taking a crash course on buffoonery from you.

Tah! I spit on your foolish face!

Mr two fans and one bulb, you spent N370k on your whole electricity system cos you can't afford N5k per day to on gen. Buy gen N200k, run N5k fuel cost per day.lets see whether you can afford electricity. Man wey no fit on fridge or AC dey raise shoulder. I laugh in kafanchan.

You came here forming Saint to preach against insults, only to use the first opportunity to shower insults, Mr two fans and one bulb grin grin

Worry about your location that does not allow you travel 50 square miles without fear of running into bandits in Southern Kaduna. Worry about how you can't travel any interstate highway around your City. Worry about adequate supply of electricity in your location. My location is the least of your problems. Mr two fans.

BoldBrainz:

My system cost me 370K. I don't own a generator. I have a solar power pack I ordered from New Jersey at a cumulative cost of 175K. It's charged with electricity as well and can keep my gadgets and system powered for 80 hours before the next charge.

I also have a mini solar installation done at 160K that enables me use two fans and bulbs and when electricity comes on, I use my AC.

Everything listed here didn't even cost me up to the amount you wasted to buy a laptop. Sometimes you have to plan according to economic realities.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by BoldBrainz(m): 2:03am On Feb 01
Ibime:

Mr two fans and one bulb, you spent N370k on your whole electricity system cos you can't afford N5k per day to on gen. Buy gen N200k, run N5k fuel cost per day.lets see whether you can afford electricity. Man wey no fit on fridge or AC dey raise shoulder. I laugh in kafanchan.

You came here forming Saint to preach against insults, only to use the first opportunity to shower insults, Mr two fans and one bulb grin grin

Worry about your location that does not allow you travel 50 square miles without fear of running into bandits in Southern Kaduna. Worry about how you can't travel any interstate highway around your City. Worry about adequate supply of electricity in your location. My location is the least of your problems. Mr two fans.

This one is mad😂. I can't travel 50 square miles within Kaduna? Idiot, I am residenced in Kaduna, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Cross River and Douala in Cameroon. I basically don't spend more than a month in any precise location except of course the nature of a particular job demands I stay that long or otherwise.

By virtue of that, I can afford to style my "Condos" as simply as I see fit, with two fans and two bulbs, as is mostly the case. That you're retarded enough to chalk that off as deprivation on my part, just goes to show how limited your one decimal IQ functions like a 19th century pendulum clock.

You who floats in clouds with delusional wads of currencies while squeezing in an apartment the size of the storage section of a staircase, should rather be concerned about giving your brain some more room to think, that's if the sponge in that irregularly shaped cranium of yours is capable of doing any reasoning more than your "Putards" anthem😂.

Ibime, stop living like the slaves of yester-years. If you have as much liberties as you often come here to covet, go out and dish your soured brains some cool breeze. Your ego is suffocating you as much as your low self-esteem is gnawing at your cranky soul.

Deranged bastard!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 2:09am On Feb 01
BoldBrainz:

This one is mad😂. I can't travel 50 square miles within Kaduna? Idiot, I am residenced in Kaduna, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Cross River and Douala in Cameroon. I basically don't spend more than a month in any precise location except of course the nature of a particular job demands I stay that long or otherwise.

By virtue of that, I can afford to style my "Condos" as simply as I see fit, with two fans and two bulbs, as is mostly the case.

International traveller with two fans and two bulbs, well done.

Mr Boldbrainz, coming to a city near you. No need for air-conditioned hotel, his fans are packed grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by BoldBrainz(m): 2:20am On Feb 01
Ibime:

International traveller with two fans and two bulbs, well done.

Mr Boldbrainz, coming to a city near you. No need for air-conditioned hotel, his fans are packed grin grin grin

Ibime, you can employ sarcasm and taunts as much as you want, it won't change the fact that you're a fool with a bloated ego who punches at others to make himself feel like the better person😂.

I used to consider you amongst the intelligent ones on this thread, until tonight, that is.

You're just another average Johnbull who swells on the contents of textbook pages and hiding behind the "white man's" deceptive cloak of feigned superiority. Mentally and intellectually, you're a non-entity!

If no be snow, nothing seperate you with APC supporters. If I jump from the top of your ego to the center of your IQ, I'll die faster than the man who jumps from third mainland bridge into the lagoon.

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 2:27am On Feb 01
BoldBrainz:

I used to consider you amongst the intelligent ones on this thread, until tonight, that is.

Stanboy, I thought you said I've been foolish since 2022? No worry, when you calm down you go talk true.

BoldBrainz:

Since 2022, you've kept up this madness with your made-up terminologies that somehow seem to appeal to just you, yet nobody here has taken you seriously. .

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by BoldBrainz(m): 2:39am On Feb 01
Ibime:

Stanboy, I thought you said I've been foolish since 2022? No worry, when you calm down you go talk true.

Again, the distance between you and common understanding is like the height of the eiffel tower😂.

You feigned intelligence on this platform by rambling off contents of written texts, while in the same vein displaying uncommon madness at every turn.

I opted to forgive the madness cause you sounded intelligent, that is until that coconut head of yours was put to test tonight. And you've been busy raving like a lunatic who was forced to have a gulp of vinegar.

Everyone who doesn't agree with your stupid dustbin ideologies is a terrorist and "Putard" (whatever the fvck that means)😂. Yet you fail to look in the mirror to recognise that you actually sound like a laboratory test subject who was released after being used to measure the efficacy of the cure to newcastle disease.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 2:45am On Feb 01
BoldBrainz:

Again, the distance between you and common understanding is like the height of the eiffel tower😂.

You feigned intelligence on this platform by rambling off contents of written texts, while in the same vein displaying uncommon madness at every turn.

I opted to forgive the madness cause you sounded intelligent, that is until that coconut head of yours was put to test tonight. And you've been busy raving like a lunatic who was forced to have a gulp of vinegar.

Everyone who doesn't agree with your stupid dustbin ideologies is a terrorist and "Putard" (whatever the fvck that means)😂. Yet you fail to look in the mirror to recognise that you actually sound like a laboratory test subject who was released after being used to measure the efficacy of the cure to newcastle disease.

Putard

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by BoldBrainz(m): 2:47am On Feb 01
Ibime, please don't fold..😂!

For just this one night, I am jobless enough to whitewash you. It's 02:47am Nigerian time. These are usually my writing hours, but I can be benevolent enough to commit them to battering your brain to the appropriate size so you'll reason like other proper humans, and not like some ram being led to a sunny day's market for sale.

Unfortunate idiot with an accidental visa.

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 2:48am On Feb 01
BoldBrainz:

This one is mad😂. I can't travel 50 square miles within Kaduna? Idiot, I am residenced in Kaduna, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Cross River and Douala in Cameroon.

Putard

BoldBrainz:
One of the reasons I've recently limited my movements around this city. A neighbour's husband was released about 2 weeks ago after he was kidnapped at Abaji. Lady had to sell their car and her jewelries to raise the 3 million naira ransom.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tonididdyx: 2:56am On Feb 01
Tiopii:

Fear? 😂😂😂😂😂😂. If the US fear Russia, they won't be supporting Ukraine openly and contesting Taiwan with China.

Hit washington with what? The cost would be too great to bear for Russia and China if they even try to

Which Kain small pikin talks be this na.... Abeg.... Abeg.... I nor get that energy.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by BoldBrainz(m): 2:57am On Feb 01
Ibime:

Putard

Ibime, you're my slave tonight😂. You're tasked with filtering through my hundreds of comments on nairaland just to find points for clapbacks. And when you're done quoting the part that points out my self-imposed restraints around the city of Abuja, you can as well quote the parts that puts me in the other cities I mentioned.

After all, I want to believe you're not too foolish to know that Abaji is not in Kaduna. Oh, and by the way, I'm currently in Cross River, so kindly dig up a comment that describes another one or two of my experiences over here.

Deranged clown!

7 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by BoldBrainz(m): 3:00am On Feb 01
Ibime:

Putard

I thought you were priding off as the nairaland bully of the decade? Why are you now doing monosyllabic responses😆😂?

Brainwashed clown with a sprinkle of self-esteem issues!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by BoldBrainz(m): 3:49am On Feb 01
Ibime my bitch..😎!

I'll fvck your sour brains to stupor in this thread. You better not fold. Don't do single-worded responses. Come at me bro, like you had the audacity to come at me tonight! I'll so punish your brain cells to the point you'll spend that money you claim to have in abundance on endless therapy sessions.

As e be you like say you don craze so, I go show you say na craze retirement I been dey, after I retire gay Sarki from nairaland, wey make me just dey read comments all this while.

"I-bi-me-like-say-I-be-idiot" should be the proper rendition of your name.

Miserable sports gambler wey dey form philanthropist..😂!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by BoldBrainz(m): 4:14am On Feb 01
Motherfucker who lost his handy-man job to the Covid-19 pandemic in 2020, then decided to make a hustle off fantasy football betting, be coming here to brow-beat and talk down on others as if na nairalanders cause your misery.

Idiot! E be like your papa no give you better advice as you dey grow! I go help am give you re-orientation😂. Jimmy-De-Gambler!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:11am On Feb 01
German mercenary Diana Savita Wagner was killed. She thought it Iraq war where she can provide seexxx,, and act tough for military men lol

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:26am On Feb 01
BoldBrainz:

Who told you he was exposed

In the olden days some blacks slaves helped white men launder money and sell blacks slaves to white men

Which if today we would have hanged them if we ever find out

Now at this present generation it history repeating itself

Same black men helping nato which now represent slavery

Helping nato evil forces to invade black nations and other countries

In the future when nato will be destroyed like nazi were destroyed by mother Russia
then we will look back at those who helped nato slavely organization
thrive on evil it's acts

Internet don't forget we will bundle their descendants if need be and remind them of their fathers sins

Cancer Biden fans
Genocide Joe fans
should remember this.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Mossadd: 5:31am On Feb 01
Justice for ibime 😂 😂 ibime don price market tonight

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) ... (1729) (Reply)

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

Viewing this topic: Alamkir, Mille, Akinsbobo2(m), WriterrNg and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.