Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (601530 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) ... (1719) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Regex: 3:46pm On Feb 18
emmaodet:

So the US is deliberately allowing isreal to mess up the middle east by preventing isreal's opponets from acquiring weapons needed to fight back while heavily supporting isreal.
They virtually sanctioned iran to death because they were developing their nuclear weapon meanwhile isreal has his.
Now that they know iran has nuclear weapons, they are very careful how they approach her.

I'd like to point out that it is not official that Iran has nuclear weapon. They are speculating and being careful though so as not to make a mistake, choice of a coward who goes about causing chaos. This is like that school bully that will never bully a set of students who studied judo and ko, for he knows not how seriously skilled they are.

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by BentizilL0: 3:47pm On Feb 18
okeysoninv:
you should laughing at yourself if ordinary Ukraine weigh the so called first military power one year and 3 month to take a small town . What will happen when they face NATO.
But same NATO ran out of Afghanistan, US with his so called vassals also ran out of Vietnam... Those guys should be ashamed that ragtag Taliban and Vietnamese farmers defeated them...

Despite having over a million South Vietnamese soldiers fighting on it side, US and it vassals still could not defeat North Vietnam. They all should be ashamed with that embarrassing casualties... tongue

Meanwhile it's the first and not second, that's why the whole NATO tremble in fear when Putin sneeze... grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 3:55pm On Feb 18
WriiterNg:
⚡Since the beginning of the war, countries around the world have transferred €244.88 billion to Ukraine, as calculated by the Institute of World Economics in Kiel.

Of this amount, €124.78 billion went for financial support, €104.26 billion for military needs, €15.84 billion for humanitarian purposes.

Ukraine's largest donor is the European Union. The bloc countries transferred €77.18 billion to Kiev (excluding assistance from each country separately). It is followed by the USA (67.71 billion euros) and Germany (41 billion euros in total).

Is Germany not inside European Union?

Secondly, is Germany trying to use Ukraine to avenge their defeat in the hands of Russia during Ww1-ww2?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 3:58pm On Feb 18
WriiterNg:
⚡In the 10 years since the coup d'etat, Ukraine has become smaller and smaller.

First, Ukraine lost Crimea, which returned to Russia.

After this, the Maidan authorities launched a war against the population of the DPR and LPR. To protect people, Russia launched the SMO.

As a result, Ukraine also lost the Kherson and Zaporozhye regions.

And the SMO continues.

Ukraine is on weight loss. Slava Ukranus

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 4:00pm On Feb 18
Segun2222:
come and bring the movie out of my mouth if i no talk am

😂😂🤡🤡
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 4:10pm On Feb 18
WriiterNg:
⚡The Armed Forces of Ukraine are carrying out excavation work at full speed on a new defensive line outside Avdeevka

Military correspondent Alexander Kots writes.

“They are actively digging along the ridge from Ocheretino to Umansky and further to Karlovka. Therefore, the current attempts to resist in the Lastochkino and Orlovka area are rather intended to gain time.

And then to roll back to prepared lines at the heights,” the journalist explains.

Ukraine even tried sef, to fight Russia is not an easy job

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 4:11pm On Feb 18
WriiterNg:
⚡Germany supplied Ukraine with vehicles unsuitable for combat at inflated prices, Bild reports.

German government supplied 48 BATT UMG APCs to Ukraine.

They turned out to be completely unsuitable for combat.

Prices were tripled: German MoD paid 600,000 euros apiece.

See international scamming. 600.000 just for one

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nigeriansamurai(m): 4:21pm On Feb 18
WriiterNg:
⚡Since the beginning of the war, countries around the world have transferred €244.88 billion to Ukraine, as calculated by the Institute of World Economics in Kiel.

Of this amount, €124.78 billion went for financial support, €104.26 billion for military needs, €15.84 billion for humanitarian purposes.

Ukraine's largest donor is the European Union. The bloc countries transferred €77.18 billion to Kiev (excluding assistance from each country separately). It is followed by the USA (67.71 billion euros) and Germany (41 billion euros in total).
@okeysoninv you dey see failure abi... And believe me this amount no complete expecially the military allocation. Even if ukraine wins* lol.. Ukranians would not even have a country to call their own. Zelely has sold both adults and their unborn children to evil capitalists, simply because of his ego. but he is still failing, his only option? Sell more (he has even sold his clothes).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:24pm On Feb 18
okeysoninv:
give your own prediction and let it come to pass

Before two weeks and one month pass you will give a fake prediction and tag it as God told you

Even though you have never heard one coin sound from God

You will take advantage of the fact that God is mercy full and abuse his grace by claiming he told you so and so

Watch as this easy prediction of mine comes to pass.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nigeriansamurai(m): 4:27pm On Feb 18
Alamkir:

See international scamming. 600.000 just for one
zelensky has turned ukraine to a desprate market woman... Everybody that is claiming to help is just coming to collect his own share of ukraine.

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Dvdpity: 4:28pm On Feb 18
okeysoninv:
marinka has not fallen. Beside I don't moved by what is happening there because at the end Russia will fall. All the warmongers generals in Russia will be killed by Russia people. You should bothered about hunger in ur nation. Leave Northern hemisphere to solve their issues
Anụ ofia, your stupidity stinks.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 4:30pm On Feb 18
Kingsnairaland:

Before two weeks and one month pass you will give a fake prediction and tag it as God told you

Even though you have never heard one coin sound from God

You will take advantage of the fact that God is mercy full and abuse his grace by claiming he told you so and so

Watch as this easy prediction of mine comes to pass.
same fake predictor, also told you repellion that happened in Russia last year . I'm not that your magician that you always relies on. He who calls me know who I am. It pains you that Russia will fail. I hope when Russia fails . You won't say it's just a predication. grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 4:32pm On Feb 18
Dvdpity:

Anụ ofia, your stupidity stinks.
if you want to die go and live in Russia from 2027. Go to Moscow . I will be here to announce ur demise. We will know who is anu ofia grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Dvdpity: 4:34pm On Feb 18
okeysoninv:
if you want to die go and live in Russia from 2027. Go to Moscow . I will be here to announce ur demise. We will know who is anu ofia grin grin grin grin grin
Nothing will happen..all your false and fake prophecies liter this tread, yet your Muppetness won't allow you to see clearly. You are such a disgrace. And oh... Ukraine has recaptured bakhmut from the Russians. Ewu Gambia.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 4:37pm On Feb 18
Procashtips:

Is Germany not inside European Union?

Secondly, is Germany trying to use Ukraine to revenge their defeat in the hands of Russia during Ww1-ww2?
because most of you here has refused to hear the prophetic warning confusion has set in . Germany is doing what God said .stop confusing yourself . The German will regain the world power and come out of the war victorious. This is what I have been hammering since 2yrs ago . Call it prediction grin grin grin
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 4:38pm On Feb 18
Dvdpity:

Nothing will happen..all your false and fake prophecies liter this tread, yet your Muppetness won't allow you to see clearly. You are such a disgrace. And oh... Ukraine has recaptured bakhmut from the Russians. Ewu Gambia.
Russia didn't capture bakhmut. You don't have prove. So shut up

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 4:41pm On Feb 18
okeysoninv:
because most of you here has refused to hear the prophetic warning confusion has set in . Germany is doing what God said .stop confusing yourself . The German will regain the world power and come out of the war victorious. This is what I have been hammering since 2yrs ago . Call it prediction grin grin grin

Get thee behind me antichrist.

The wrath of God is nigh to your doorstep.

You better repent now that you still have such time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNg: 4:42pm On Feb 18
⚡ Biden's "green energy plan" could allow Chinese firms to "extend their global monopoly" and "dominate" the U.S. market.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Holla911(m): 4:43pm On Feb 18
okeysoninv:

You seem to enjoy trolling this thread.
I guess you have endless supply of food enough to make you worry less about realities.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNg: 4:44pm On Feb 18
⚡Brazilian President Lula:

What’s happening in the Gaza Strip with the Palestinian people does not exist in any other historical moment.

It’s a genocide that [only] happened when Hitler decided to kill the Jews.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:44pm On Feb 18
BentizilL0:

But same NATO ran out of Afghanistan, US with his so called vassals also ran out of Vietnam... Those guys should be ashamed that ragtag Taliban and Vietnamese farmers defeated them...

Despite having over a million South Vietnamese soldiers fighting on it side, US and it vassals still could not defeat North Vietnam. They all should be ashamed with that embarrassing casualties... tongue

Meanwhile it's the first and not second, that's why the whole NATO tremble in fear when Putin sneeze... grin

When it comes to war Russia will teach USA UK military men which toilet to use.

That arguments about not having shemales toilet will be out of the way lol.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNg: 4:46pm On Feb 18
⚡ Russian troops occupied four strongholds of the Ukrainian Armed Forces near the village of Rabotino in the Zaporozhye direction.

This was announced by the chairman of the “We are together with Russia” movement, Vladimir Rogov.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:49pm On Feb 18
Dvdpity:

Lol.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:50pm On Feb 18
okeysoninv:

My predictions on your head has already entered it did not even reach two weeks self lol.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriiterNg: 4:55pm On Feb 18
⚡China and the EU are both using Armenia to reroute goods to Russia.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 5:01pm On Feb 18
Procashtips:

Get thee behind me antichrist.

The wrath of God is nigh to your doorstep.

You better repent now that you still have such time.
continue wondering why Germans are now on fore front. Hahahahaha I told putards says Germany is vassal state of USA. Why are you now crying. Next time if I say something here you Believe me. Germany hasn't started yet. Oga wondering keep wondering.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 5:02pm On Feb 18
shoodboi2:

Ibime will dodge this one as usual. You know the way a guy sneaks out of his house after sighting the lady he just impregnated and her mother coming to his house? That's how Ibime will dodge this one 🤣🤣🤡

If you weren't such a retard, you will know that Egypt has dollar shortage crisis. So begging their suppliers to sell to them outside of dollar is a beggars plea.

Dollar is in such high demand, many countries lack it including Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 5:05pm On Feb 18
Kingsnairaland:

My predictions on your head has already entered it did not even reach two weeks self lol.
putard unipolar world in the mud hahaha. Go and read your bible. Western powers will continue till Christ defeat the antichrist. Stupidity is when you don't know but refuses others to teach you. Germany and NATO will judge Russia and china. Your wailing starts now.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by soqmeov: 5:07pm On Feb 18
WriiterNg:
⚡China Foreign Minister Wang Yi:

"The Uyghur population has grown from less than 2 million to 12 million now."

"The average lifespan of Uyghur population has risen from only 30 to 75.6 years."

"For every 530 Muslims, there is a mosque funded by the government."

"The so-called Uyghur genocide is sheer fabrication and a lie."

"What is the reason behind their effort to fabricate so many lies about Xinjiang?

They are trying to stop the development of China."

One brilliant journalist, I think Max Blumenthal or so, once asked a US spokesperson how it's easy for them to reach the conclusion that China is carrying out genocide against Uyghur Muslims without concrete or sensible evidence to back it up, but they're finding it difficult to come to the same conclusion with Israel and Palestine with glaring evidence in deeds and words coming from Israeli officials' mouth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Segun2222: 5:09pm On Feb 18
shoodboi2:

😂😂🤡🤡
unfortunate fellow

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:10pm On Feb 18
okeysoninv:
putard unipolar world in the mud hahaha. Go and read your bible. Western powers will continue till Christ defeat the antichrist. Stupidity is when you don't know but refuses others to teach you. Germany and NATO will judge Russia and china. Your wailing starts now.

Putin is fighting for muti polar world not uni polar

Are you sure you are with us in this news intelligence system

Try update your mind properly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 5:10pm On Feb 18
WriiterNg:
⚡Brazilian President Lula:

What’s happening in the Gaza Strip with the Palestinian people does not exist in any other historical moment.

It’s a genocide that [only] happened when Hitler decided to kill the Jews.

True, except the Jews in Hitler's time didn't provoke Hitler by launching series of missiles and other military attacks into German towns and seeking to chase Germans out of Germany.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) ... (1719) (Reply)

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.